JC had returned to LA from his visit with his family is Florida. He told me so much about his family and all the things to do there. I was starting to get excited about traveling with him the next time.

We fell back into our routine: me working, JC writing and producing for other artists. Then, spending time with each other every free moment we got. There was rarely a night that went by that I didn’t spend falling asleep in JC’s arms. We were growing really close and with that realization, came more fear from me. I was afraid of investing my time in something I cared so much about and it ending with me being heartbroken. I tried my best to keep those feelings to myself, because I didn’t want to seem clingy or worse, scare JC away.

“Babe, did you hear me?” JC said into the phone breaking me away from my thoughts.

“No, sorry. I zoned out for a second." I laughed.

“I said I’m having some people over tonight for a game night at 8. It was Lance’s idea. We haven’t hung out in a while so he suggested a game night with a couple of friends. I want you to come.”

“Lance?? Like your former band mate?” I asked excitedly. JC and I had spent so much time together alone that I sometimes forgot he knew and regularly hung out with other celebrities. It was still something I was getting used to.

JC laughed. “Yep, that’s the one. It’ll be me, you, Lance, his boyfriend Michael, and a couple other people we know. Nothing too big.”

“Ok Jace. I’ll be there.”

“Great, babe. I can’t wait to introduce you to all of my friends. They’re going to love you.”

“I can’t wait!” I said anxiously.

“Bring your friend, Bianca. The more, the merrier.”

“Ok, I’ll see if she’s free.”

“See you tonight, honey. Bye”

“Bye, Jace.”

I hung up and immediately ran to my closet and looked for something to wear.  I called Bianca on speaker phone as I continued ripping my closet apart. 

“Hey Lay” She answered.

“We’ve been invited to JC’s for a game night. Do you want to come with?”

“Hell yeah, I want to come! What time?”

“He said 8, so be here by 7:30 please. I know how you can be so fashionably late.” I rolled my eyes. It’s true. The girl is never on time. 

“Oh, HAHA. I will be on time so you can make it to your heartthrob boyfriend’s party. What are you going to wear?”

I groaned as I threw a skirt on the floor. “I don’t know! “

“I’m sure you’ll find something. Just keep it cute and casual. I’ll see you at 7:30! Bye!”

“Bye. DON'T BE LATE.” I hung up and tossed my phone on the bed.

I was hoping she would’ve given me some ideas but here I am, still standing in front of my messy closet. The worrying about what to wear had poured over into worrying if his friends would like me. Would they think I’m up to JC’s standards? Would we not have anything in common because I wasn’t rich nor famous like them?

Ok, get a grip, Layla. 

 

--

 

I heard a knock on the door at 7:25pm and I went to the door confused. Surely, this wasn't Bianca arriving on time, better yet, EARLY?

 

I opened the door to see my best friend with a smug look on her face. "Bet you didn't think I could be on time, huh?"

 

I laughed and stepped aside to let her in. "You look cute, Layla! JC is going to be drooling once he sees you." She continued.

 

I had decided on a simple black t-shirt style dress that was form fitting and fell just before my knees, a red and black flannel that was left unbuttoned, and a pair of Converses. I had always worn my hair curly and natural around JC, but tonight I decided to straighten it and it fell right to the middle of my back. I knew how much he liked my curly hair, so I hoped he liked my hair tonight even though I had switched up.

 

"I hope so. You look great too, B." 

 

Bianca was wearing a graphic tee with Prince on it, some ripped jeans and a pair of Vans. We both looked cute and comfy and ready for game night at JC's.

 

"Well, let's get going!" I said grabbing my purse and keys. We headed out the door, hopped in my car, and drove to JC's house. 

 

--

 

We pulled up in JC's driveway that was crowded with at least 8 other cars including mine. I thought this was a small party? I could feel my palms getting sweaty as I gripped the steering wheel. I parked my car behind someone's BMW and Bianca and I headed towards the front door which was surprisingly left unlocked.

 

We let ourselves in and the house was pretty quiet. As I walked a little further, I could hear the faint noise of music playing from the backyard. "I bet everyone is out back." I said to Bianca. I led her towards the back of the house to a door that led to JC's yard. As soon as I opened the French doors that opened up to the spacious yard, JC spotted us and sauntered towards us with a cute smile on his face. 

 

"Hey babe. You look beautiful." He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek then he hugged Bianca. "Hey Bianca, I'm glad you could come!"

 

"Thanks for inviting me! Your place is amazing!" She looked around the yard in awe. The entire space was surrounded by a tall privacy fence and and large evergreen trees. There was a patio area where most of the guests were congregated talking and laughing amongst themselves. On the patio, were several lounge chairs, a bar with bar stools and a grill that was currently being used by JC's chef, Mario. There was music playing through the sound system.

 

I had been out here a handful of times with JC, but never when he was entertaining other guests. It really made the space come alive. 

 

"Come on, I'll introduce you to everyone." He grabbed my hand and led us towards the small crowd of people. 

 

"Hey, guys!" He raised his voice to catch everyone's attention. They directed their attention to JC and I immediately felt my cheeks getting warm. Here is the moment I have been worried about. "This is my girlfriend, Layla and her friend, Bianca!" He motioned towards us and placed his arm around my waist and pulled my closer. I smiled meekly and waved. Several people waved back, some others said "Hi!" cheerfully and a handful walked over to give me a hug, specifically Lance.

 

"Hey girl! I've heard so much about you." Lance said kindly. "JC, this girl is WAY out of your league!" He joked playfully shoving JC.

 

"I know, but I guess she felt sorry for me! I got lucky." JC laughed. 

 

"Oh, stop it Jace." I blushed. 

 

"I'm going to grab some drinks. Bianca, would you like to help me?" JC asked.

 

"Sure!" She stated following him to the bar located on the other side of the patio, leaving me and Lance alone. I had a feeling this was all a part of JC's plan to allow Lance to get to know me. 

 

"So, JC tells me that you're a nurse. That is awesome. What is your specialty?" Lance asked.

 

"I bounce around to different areas usually. Sometimes medical-surgery, sometimes pediatrics, or mental health. It helps to keep me from getting burn out." 

 

"I get it. I really admire nurses. I think they are some of the strongest people in the world. Are you from LA?"

 

"Well, thank you. I really enjoy what I do. No, I'm from Ohio. I moved here a couple of years ago during a travel nursing assignment and decided to stay."

 

Lance and I chatted for several minutes getting to know each other. He introduced me to his boyfriend, Michael, and they were both the sweetest guys and made me feel super welcome. I was starting to feel a little more comfortable. 

 

JC and Bianca returned with drinks in their hands. JC handed me a cocktail and I took a sip. "Mmm, did you make this?" 

 

"I did. I know what you like." He smiled.

 

"That you do."

 

We sat at a table of a group of people who were starting a game of Uno. Bianca bet JC she would win and he argued that he was the best Uno player this side of LA. Needless to say, she won and gloated about it but he took it like a champ. He was the butt of everyone's jokes for a couple of minutes after that game. Then, everyone moved on to a game of charades. JC and I were on a team while the other guests paired up as well. JC and I lost horribly, but maybe because we had another round of cocktails during the game, so everything that the other players acted out just made us end up laughing. 

 

"Okay, who wants to play Twister?" Lance announced giddily.

 

"NOT ME." I stated loudly from JC's lap. "After the drinks JC keeps making me, I would lose my balance if I just stood up right now." 

 

Everyone laughed and some joined Lance, Michael and Bianca for Twister, some busied themselves at the bar making more drinks and dancing to the music that was playing. 

 

I remained in JC's lap and ran my fingers through his hair. "Your hair is getting so long, babe."

 

"I know. I need to cut it." 

 

"Nooo, please! I love it like this." 

 

JC looked me in my eyes as he licked his lips. "Speaking of hair, I love yours like this. I love it curly too, but this is sexy."

 

"Thanks, I was hoping you would like it." I leaned down to kiss him on the lips. 

 

"Mmm, I love it." 

 

He patted my leg and motioned for me to stand up. I got up from his lap and he grabbed my hand and walked towards the doors leading into the house. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked stumbling slightly trying to keep up with him.

 

He pulled me inside, closed the door and led me down the hall to a room I recognized as his office even though it was dark inside. He pulled me inside the room and locked the door. He pressed me against the door and began to kiss me deeply as his hands went to either side of my face.

 

I broke the kiss panting "There's people out there, JC."

 

"They're outside. They can't hear anything in here." He shushed me and guided me over towards the desk and lifted me up placing me on top of it while he stood between my legs. He kissed me again and I lost myself in his kisses, as I do most times. His tongue explored mine and the taste of whiskey on his lips left me even more intoxicated. He slid a hand between us and he rubbed my center. 

 

"Did you wear this dress for me?" He whispered as his lips left my mouth and traveled to my neck.

 

A simple "Yes" was all I could muster out of my mouth as his lips continued to trailed down my neck. He pushed closer to me and I felt just how excited he was. 

 

"I want you so bad, baby. I've been thinking about it all night." His breath was hot on my neck and I felt like I might pass out from the heat and the alcohol. He must have read my mind because he pulled the sleeves of my flannel down as I wriggled out of it.

 

I hiked my tight dress up a bit giving him more access. I couldn't believe we were about to have sex in his office with a party of people close by outside, but my reservations disappeared as I felt JC pulling my panties down slowly as they fell on the floor. He quickly unbuttoned his pants and left them just below his thighs. His lips attached to mine as he entered me in one motion. I gasped into his mouth and he used that opportunity to tug on my bottom lip. He used the desk as leverage as he continued to pump in and out of me grunting softly. My mind was in a haze from the absolute bliss I was feeling and the thrill. I moaned loudly without even realizing where we were. JC shushed me and laughed. "You're going to get us caught."

 

I nodded and threw my back and tried my best to be quiet. JC began to pick up the pace as I wrapped my legs around him. I felt my orgasm approaching as I dug my nails into his back. "I'm right there with you, baby. Cum with me." He said and that was all I needed to let go as I kissed him again to stifle my moaning. He shuddered as he reached his climax and I felt him release into me.

 

He placed a kiss on my forehead and lingered there. "That was fun, honey."

 

"Yes, it was." I smiled. I am typically the shy, usually reserved girl, but I had just had sex with my boyfriend in his office? This was just a side of me that only JC could bring out of me. And I was beginning to love it.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc