JC helped me down off of the desk before he pulled his pants back up and buttoned them. He straightened out his shirt and ran a hand through his wavy hair.

"I'm going to go back out. You can go down the hall to the bathroom and freshen up, babe. If we both went back outside right now, everyone would definitely know we just had sex in here." He laughed.

"Is that really a bad thing?" I joked retrieving my black lace panties from his office floor and slipping them back on.

JC raised an eyebrow at me. "Honey, I don't care who knows. I'd yell it from the rooftops, but I know you're more reserved and I would never want to put your personal business out like that. So, we will just keep it as our little secret."

He kissed me one more time before he unlocked the door. He walked towards the door leading to the backyard and I walked the opposite way to the bathroom grinning about our "little secret" in the office.


--


After freshening up, I returned back outside and noticed most of the guests had left, leaving only a handful of people. Bianca looked my way as I walked toward her, and she smiled wide. She KNEW exactly what I had just got finished doing. I avoided her gaze as I walked over to her, Lance, Michael, and JC.

"Well, it's getting late. We should be going. I'm pretty sure Bianca has to work in the morning and she rode here with me." I announced.

"I do. 7 AM to be exact." She groaned.

JC pulled me in for a hug as he rested his chin on top of my head. "I wish you didn't have to leave, babe."

I melted into his arms, not wanting to leave either. Instantly regretting letting my friend ride with me, because all I wanted to do was go upstairs and cuddle with JC.

"I know." I said softly into his chest. I looked up and met his mouth for a kiss.

"It was really nice meeting y'all." Lance spoke up.

"You too. I really hope we can hang out again soon." I walked over to hug Lance and Michael. Bianca and I waved goodbye as we walked through the French doors back into the house to get the front where my car was.

Once inside my car, Bianca looked at me knowingly and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking over at her in the passenger's seat.

"You sneaky bitch! I know you and JC snuck off to have sex!" She continued to laugh at me.

I turned up the radio, focused on the road ahead of us and sighed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

--

I awoke the next morning and rolled over expecting JC to be on the other side of the bed. After a few seconds, I remembered that I came home alone. I rubbed my eyes and stretched out in the bed as I thought about the night before. I was falling hard for JC and he had opened up a side of me that I thought I would never get to experience again.

Just a few short months prior, I had spent a lot of my days in a deep depression, experiencing crippling anxiety about every situation. Now, I was feeling lighter and like I had something to look forward to each day. Was I in love? I wasn't quite sure. I had promised myself that love didn't exist for me. The one person I had loved before had hurt my pride, my confidence and my most importantly, my heart.

My phone ringing on the nightstand halted my train of thoughts. As I reached over to answer, I glanced at the display that read 'MOM'.

My heart began to race. Phone calls with my mother were scarce lately due to our estranged relationship. In her eyes, I was to blame for my failed marriage. She never said it directly, but always made me feel that way with the comments she made.

"Hello?" I answered holding my breath.

"Layla. Hello. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Mom. Is everything ok?"

"Yes, everything is fine. I just wanted to call my daughter. I haven't heard from you in months, dear."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "I know, Mom. I've just been pretty busy. How are you doing?"

"Oh, fine. I officially retired from my job last month and I am already getting bored around here."

"Congratulations,  Mom. You deserve it. You worked for the bank for as long as I've been alive and then some." I suddenly felt guilty that my Mom had went through this huge milestone and I had no idea.

"Yes, it was a long time coming. So, with all of this free time, I thought I would do some traveling."

"Oh yeah? Where to?"

"First stop is LA to see you. I'll be there tomorrow!" She said excitedly.

"WHAT?" I jumped out of bed and began to pace the room. My mother in LA? Tomorrow?

"Yes! Isn't that exciting?! I can't wait to see you, honey! I'll be staying at the Westin in downtown LA, but I would love if you would pick me up at the airport!"

"Yeah, Mom. Sure, I'll be there."

"Ok, I land around 3pm! See you tomorrow, Layla."

"Ok, bye mom." I hung up the phone and looked around my room at the unmade bed, clothes strewn across the floor. My mom had a tendency to be very critical of me. I had to make sure my house was spotless by tomorrow.

I would also have to introduce JC to my mom. Would they get along? Would my mother approve of JC?

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who is reading and/or leaving feedback! It's all so appreciated! :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc