Author's Chapter Notes:

I've been really inspired to write lately, so I hope you all enjoy the frequent updates :)

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" JC yelled from the doorway the second we stepped foot into his parent's home. The smell of food was in the air, Christmas decorations adorned the foyer. JC's mother, Karen appeared first as she scurried out of the kitchen and towards us.

"Joshua! I'm so glad you're here! Layla, its so nice to finally meet you. We've heard so much about you." Karen surprised me by pulling me in for a hug and immediately I felt at ease in her presence.

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Chasez."

"Please call me, Karen. She is really a beauty, Joshua!" Karen gushed as we pulled apart from our hug and she gave me a once over. I blushed at the compliment.

"She is, Mom." JC beamed as he grabbed my waist and pulled me to his side.

JC's father, Roy emerged from the living room and met us in the foyer. "Hey son!" They hugged briefly then Roy patted JC on the back. "This must be the woman you're always bragging to us about!  Its a pleasure to meet you, Layla."

I grinned nervously as Roy pulled me in for a hug as well. I was taken aback by them saying JC had talked about me so much. I was unaware that he had told them so much about me and to be honest, it made me feel really good.

"I'm so glad I have finally been able to meet you both." I said.

"Joshua, why don't you show Layla around and get settled in your room. I'm sure the flight was exhausting." Karen stated as she headed back to the kitchen.

JC agreed and we grabbed our luggage. I followed JC down the hallway and up a flight of stairs until we reached his room. Part of me expected to see a childhood-like room since this was his parent's home, but JC's room was much like his back in LA. Spacious and simple with a bed, dark wood furniture and a couple decorative wall paintings that I'm sure Karen picked out.

"You sure your parents are okay with us sleeping together in their home?" I asked as I set my bags down on the floor and looked around the room.

"Baby, we're both in our 30's. What are they really going to say? They're cool about it. I promise."

"Okay. I guess so, but don't get any ideas. No sex here."

"We're here for a little over a week, and you think we won't have sex?" JC scoffed.

"I mean... yeah. What if they heard us?" The thought passed through my mind and I was mortified just thinking about it.

"My parents' bedroom is downstairs on the far end of the house and they both are sound sleepers. We are good, baby. You can moan and say my name as loud as you want." JC teased as he came behind me and circled his arms around my waist. He settled his face in the crook of my neck and began kissing me lightly.

"Jace, you're crazy. I'm still not doing it." I smiled as I turned my body to face his and placed my arms around his neck.

"Wanna bet?" He asked in a low voice that made my knees go weak. I had a feeling I would lose that bet.

--

JC and I took a nap for about an hour before we headed back downstairs to be a part of the Christmas Eve festivities. His brother, Tyler, and sister, Heather both had showed up. Our meetings went much like mine did with Karen and Roy. This is definitely a family of huggers. I wasn't complaining. It made me feel really welcome.

Karen had spent most of her day in the kitchen cooking dishes for the Christmas dinner tomorrow. JC had told me that Christmas dinner in his house was a big deal. They all dressed up, sat around a big table, and ate a whole feast basically. Afterward, they would drink and watch a Christmas movie of someone's choosing. JC said it was Tyler's choice this year and he already predicted that he would choose Home Alone.

I decided to join Karen and Heather in the kitchen while JC, Tyler and Roy sat outside drinking beers and doing guy stuff.

"Joshua tells me you're a great cook, Layla." Karen said as she began pulling out ingredients to cook some of the food for the dinner.

"I do enjoy cooking. Lucky for JC, since he burns water." I joked. Heather and Karen laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Maybe you can teach him a thing or two. To be honest though, I think he's content not knowing how to cook so he doesn't have to do it." Heather chimed in.

"For sure. He's so spoiled." I agreed.

"Tonight, we're making the sides: green beans, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese and the desserts: chocolate silk pie and peanut butter cookies. Tomorrow, I'll put the turkey in the oven and after that, we feast!" Karen said excitedly as she tightened her apron around her waist.

"That all sounds amazing. I'd love to help you all if that is okay with you. I could do the mashed potatoes." I offered.

"Sure, dear. I would love that." Karen placed the bag of potatoes beside me. I washed my hands then began peeling the potatoes.

"Here, Layla. I have another apron you can wear so you don't mess up your clothes." Karen said as she tied a bright pink apron around my waist.

"Thank you, Karen." I smiled as I continued peeling potatoes. I could get used to this. I already felt like part of the family. It was silly to think of all the worrying I had done about meeting them.

JC appeared in the kitchen and pulled out a beer from the fridge. He sauntered over to me and began observing my work.

"I like this domesticated side of you, honey. You're fitting right in here." He kissed me on the cheek quickly then popped open his beer.

"You've got a good one here, Josh. Better hold on to her."  Heather stated looking in our direction.

"Oh, I plan on it." JC said as he winked at me and exited the kitchen.

--

"I'm exhausted. We made so much food today." I said as I plopped down on the bed beside JC. He looked over at me and smiled through half-lidded eyes. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I'm so glad you're here. This feels so right."

"I feel the same way, Jace. I really do. Thank you for bringing me here." I turned over to face him and placed my hand on his clothed chest.

"Thank you for agreeing to come. Thank you for being in my life." He said sincerely as he brushed a strand of hair out of my face. I leaned down and kissed him tenderly.

"Are you ready for bed?" He asked.

"I am, but I definitely need a shower after being on the plane, then getting messy in the kitchen."

"Can I join you?" He sat up suddenly wide awake. It's amazing how quickly that changed. I thought it over. A shower with JC was going to be very tempting, but we both needed to get cleaned up before bed. Both of us showering at the same time would mean we could get back to bed sooner. Okay, maybe it wasn't a bad idea.

"Fine, but no funny business. We're just washing up." I said sternly.

"Sure, babe." JC said jumping up and pulling me into the adjoining bathroom.

He turned on the water to let it warm up as we quickly shed our clothes. We stepped in the shower and pulled the sliding door shut behind us. JC stood under the water and wet his hair. I stood there in awe of his body. I had seen him naked so many times and it never ceased to amaze me. His perfectly sculpted arms, slender body, amazing hair, toned abs. Who was I kidding? I was not going to last a week without sexing this man.

I was not as slender as him. I had some curves, a soft belly, C cup breasts and a big ass (JC's favorite part), but he always looked at me as though my body was perfect in his eyes.

JC pulled me closer to him so that we could share the stream of water. Our bodies were flush against each other as we embraced silently. He pulled my hair out of the bun it was in and let my curls fall down. He then placed his hands in my hair and pulled my lips to his. His kisses started off tenderly then became more passionate and deep. His hands left my hair and traveled down my arms and settled on my hips. He pressed his arousal against me and I gasped. I wanted this.

He pulled away and pushed me back against the tiled wall. I gasped again at the feeling of the cold tile against my back. I got over it quickly as JC began to kiss and nip at neck while his hand traveled south down my body. He came in contact with my most sensitive spot and began rubbing in a circular motion. A quiet moan escaped my mouth.

"Josh, we're supposed to be showering." I muttered between gasps.

"Mmhmm. We are showering." He said as he continued. What a smart ass. He knew all along that this was going to happen. Silly me for thinking I could resist my naked boyfriend.

I felt that warm tingly feeling coming to the surface as my first orgasm took over me. "Fuck." I moaned right by his ear. Its like it woke up something inside him. He became desperate to have me. He lifted my leg and I felt him slam into me before I could even come down from my high.

"Shiiiiit." Jc hissed as he began a steady yet feverish pace. His hands found their way to my ass as he cupped both cheeks and nestled even deeper inside of me. I moaned louder and he pulled out of me completely and turned me around placing both of my hands against the tile. I felt him enter me from behind and I lost all inhibitions. I was thankful for this running water that was drowning out the sounds of our moans and skin contacting skin.

JC's hands gripped my hips as he thrusted into me repeatedly. I knew that I wasn't going to last long. "Jace, baby."

"Yes baby. Let go with me." He answered. He slammed into me one final time before he released. I followed right behind as my legs almost gave out. He held me tightly around my waist and turned me around to face him. He kissed me several more times through unsteady breaths.

"Let's get washed up, mama."

Looks like I lost that bet, but I wasn't upset about that at all.

Chapter End Notes:

Whew! Steamy! ;)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc