I awoke the next morning snuggled up under JC's arms. The room was still dark but a stream of light was peaking through a break in the curtains. I pushed back the duvet and turned to face him. He was sound asleep and looked peaceful. I pushed a strand of his hair out of his face. His hair was getting longer and curlier by the day and I loved it. I continued to watch him sleep for a couple of minutes just appreciating the fact that this beautiful man was mine.

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" He spoke up and broke my trance.

"You were awake?" I asked.

He opened his eyes lazily and smiled at me. "For a few seconds, yes. Merry Christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas, Jace." I kissed him sweetly then sat up in the bed and adjusted my tank top. "So, do you want your present?"

"Of course I do. Are we exchanging them now or with the rest of the family?"

"I'd prefer to give you mine privately if that's okay."

"Fine by me. You go first." JC said sitting up the bed and pushing his hair out of his face. He grabbed his t-shirt off the nightstand and pulled it over his head.

I hopped out of bed and rummaged through my suitcase for the present. "You get one of them now. And one later tonight."

I grabbed the small square item that was wrapped neatly in a festive Christmas paper and handed it to him. He handled it, shook it and looked perplexed.

"Open it!" I exclaimed nervously. I really hoped that he liked it. It wasn't anything he would find in a store or anything that was pricey, but it was something that was meaningful.

JC ripped open the gift to discover a CD in a case. On the case were the words "Our Playlist".

"Did you make this?" He asked as he got out of bed to put the disc in his stereo.

"Yes. I wanted something that was thoughtful, so I made a playlist of songs that remind me of us. I hope it isn't too corny." I said shyly.

"No, not at all. Thank you, Layla." JC pressed play as the playlist began to play and soft music filled the room. 'By Your Side' By Sade was the first song.

 

You think I'd leave your side baby

You know me better than that

You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your knees

I wouldn't do that

I'll tell you you're right when you want

And if only you could see into me

Oh when you're cold I'll be there

Hold you tight to me

Oh when you're low

I'll be there

By your side baby


JC gently pulled me towards him as we began to sway to the music. I laid my head on his chest and listened to him hum along to the music.

The next song that played was "Selfish" By NSYNC. I knew this one would get a reaction. He pulled back and looked at me curiously. "You know this song?"

"Yes, I do and I love the lyrics. Now hush and listen unless you're going to sing to me." I said taking my place back on his chest.

"Baby, I know the lyrics. I wrote them." He laughed as he hugged my hips tighter.

 

Baby I would take good care of you

No matter what it is you're going through

I'll be there for you when you're in need

Baby believe in me

If love was a crime

Then punish me I would die for you

Cause I don't want to live without you

Oh what can I do?

 

He began to sing his verse softly as we continued to slow dance in his room. His voice was perfect even though he had just woken up. I loved to hear him sing. I was soaking up every note.

When that song ended, "Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden played and I looked up and kissed him. "The first song we ever danced to. In my kitchen."

"I remember." He said. "This song is special to us."

We continued dancing until that song ended. I pulled away and turned the stereo off.

"We can listen to the rest later. I want my present now!" I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

JC went to  his own luggage bag and pulled out a small bag and handed it to me. I began pulling tissue paper out and found a key at the bottom of the bag. "A key? What's this to?" I asked.

"My house." He smiled nervously as he raked his fingers through his hair.

"Ooooh, I have access to the Chasez residence now? You'll never get me to go home now." I joked.

"Actually, I want it to be your home. I want you to move in with me, Layla."

"Wait. What? Seriously, Jace?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. JC wanted me to live with him? I owned my home in LA. It wasn't exactly an easy decision to just give that away. It would be a lengthy process to sell my home.

"I'm serious."

"But what about my house? I would have to sell it."

"Then, we will sell it. I know some awesome realtors." He grabbed my hands and pulled me up from the bed. "I really want this. I want to go to sleep with you every night and wake up with you every morning. I want to be with you all the time. I know its my home, but you can change anything you want in there. Redecorate every room for all I care. I just want you there. With me."

I looked at my hands in his and back up to those sincere blue eyes staring back at me eagerly awaiting an answer. For once, I wasn't letting my fears cloud my mind. I was going to take this leap of faith.

"Okay. I'll move in."

JC pulled me in for a tight hug then kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you. It's going to be great. Don't worry, okay?"

"Okay." I said convincing myself that it really would be alright.

--

We opened gifts with JC's family that morning and I was surprised that they had gotten me several gifts. I felt bad that I had not brought them gifts, but they assured me that they didn't care. JC also got me a beautiful green dress with a super low neckline that he said he wanted me to wear for something he had planned during our stay in Florida. In addition to that, he bought me a pair of black Christian Louboutin heels and a matching bag. I literally screamed when I opened it. I've told him numerous times since then that those gifts were entirely too expensive and he shouldn't have spent that much money on me. He assured me that I was worth it.

It was now time for the infamous Chasez Christmas Dinner. I had changed into a red long sleeve velvet dress and a pair of nude peep toe heels. I wore my hair naturally curly and down. JC wore a white button up shirt, black slacks and a pair of black boots. He looked so hot and I had a hard time keeping my eyes off of him at dinner.

We all sat around the dining table, chatting and eating food. Karen was beaming and I could tell that she really enjoyed having her family together for the holidays. JC ate so much and I don't know how or where he stores all that food, but the boy can eat. I also ate way more that I would have liked to, but the food was amazing. Karen bragged about the potatoes I made.

After dinner, it was time to party. JC popped open a bottle of champagne and began filling everyone's glasses. JC cleared his throat and got everyone's attention as he began a toast.

"I'd like to say I'm so glad we are all together for this Christmas. It has been the best one yet. I also want you all to know that I asked Layla to move in with me and she said yes!"

Everyone began to cheer excitedly and I felt overcome with excitement myself knowing that JC's entire family was happy for us.

"Here's to new beginnings!" JC said as he raised his glass in the air. Everyone raised their glasses as well then took a sip of their champagne.

We drank and danced and had a great time. As the night winded down, everyone changed into more comfy clothes and met in the family room to watch the traditional Chasez Christmas family movie. As JC predicted, Tyler chose Home Alone.

About 30 minutes into the movie, I felt myself nodding off. JC looked at me and looked just as sleepy as I was. "Want to call it a night?" He asked.

"I don't want to ruin the family tradition." I said.

"It's been a long day. Plus, everyone else looks wiped out too. Dad has been sleep since the second we pressed play." He laughed. I giggled as I glanced over at Roy who was knocked out in a recliner with his mouth wide open.

JC stood up and told everyone goodnight, then we headed up the stairs to his room.

"I thought you had one more present for me." He reminded me as he shut the door behind us.

"I do. I almost forgot." I grabbed a bag out of my luggage and walked towards the bathroom. "I'll be right back."

The other gift was a sexy, red lingerie set. The top was a sheer lace material that left little to the imagination. There was also a matching red thong that went with it. I had never done anything like this before with JC, so I was excited yet nervous. I changed into the set and looked at myself in the mirror before I emerged from the bathroom.

JC was laying on the bed on top of the duvet. He glanced in my direction and his eyes widened when he saw me. He sat up quickly and sat on the edge of the bed as I walked towards him.

"Wow. This is for me? You look fucking amazing, baby." He grinned as I stood before him.

"Yep, all for you. And thank you."

"And you were planning on not having sex here? Why did you pack lingerie then?" He asked curiously.

"I wasn't entirely convinced that we wouldn't have sex." I confessed. "I knew I couldn't resist you." I climbed onto his lap and straddled him and placed my arms around his neck.

"I'm the one that has trouble resisting you." He said breathily as his hands went to my hips.

"Oh really? Show me." I said as I pressed my lips to his. He began to kiss me slowly and occasionally tugging on my bottom lip with his teeth.

"I think I can do that." JC pulled the straps of my top down and exposed my breasts. He gently took one nipple in his mouth and rolled his tongue in circular motions that drove me crazy. I titled my head back and moaned at the contact. After that, he switched to the other side and showed that one just as much attention as the other. His lips then found my mouth again and he kissed me with a passion I had not seen from him before. He grabbed my ass and picked me up with ease as he stood up from the bed, then placed me gently on my back on top of the bed. He pulled my top off of me, and slid my thong down and tossed it on the floor. He quickly shed his t-shirt and shorts.

He looked at my naked body intently and before I could get self conscious under his gaze, he began to place light kisses on my pelvic bone. He spread my thighs and made space for his head to fit in between as he immediately dove between my legs. He massaged my clit slowly and softly with his tongue. I leaned up to watch him work so erotically on my sensitive core. The sight alone was enough to make me burst. JC looked up from his spot between my legs and made eye contact with me. I felt that first wave hit me and I tried to keep my eyes open to focus on him.

Satisfied with his work, he came back up to me and began to kiss me again as he settled on top of me, chest to chest. He stopped kissing and stared at me running a finger down my cheek.

"Layla?" He asked, his face mere centimeters from my own.

"Yeah?" I answered meeting his gaze.

"I want to make love to you."

My breath hitched at those words. We had never used those words before. I knew from the moment we started tonight that things seemed differently. Our sex was always hot and sort of rushed like we had to have each other right then and there. Now, it felt like we had all the time in the world to explore each other and take our time loving on each other.

"I want that too." I said shakily.

JC responded by sensually kissing me and slowly inching his member into me until he filled me up completely. We both let out a sigh of contentment. He paused to look at me once again and said "You are so beautiful. I just want to show you that everyday."

I tried my best to not be overcome with emotion, but he was being so loving and sweet. I sniffled and felt tears well in my eyes. He placed a hand on the side of my face and began a slow, steady pace. We just stared at each other for as long as we could, reveling in the look of passion in each other's eyes. He never changed his pace and I met each thrust with the same rhythm.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt that tingly, hot bolt of electricity flow through my body as I cried out his name. "Josh."

"Yeah, baby. Let it go. Come for me." He responded as he picked up his pace and intensity nearing his own release. He shuddered and I felt the warmth flood into me. 
He laid on top of me as we attempted to catch our breaths. After a few minutes, he raised his head up and kissed me softy, our bodies still connected.

"I love you." He said running his fingers through my hair that was now splayed across the pillow.

"I love you too." I said.

And I really did.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc