JC and I spent the next several days exploring around Orlando and spending time with his family. In this short time, I had grown close with his family, specifically Karen and Heather. It felt really nice to have another maternal figure to bond with. Karen already treated me like a daughter. Heather and I had already had a nightly routine of wine and gossip in the kitchen. I can't explain how good it felt to fit in with his family. 

It was New Years Eve and we were preparing for another party at the Chasez's. JC had invited his bandmates Chris and Justin. I had an internal freak out when JC told me Justin Timberlake was coming. That is one fine man, but I digress. 

Remember that beautiful green dress JC gifted me for Christmas? It was for this occasion. I had just finished changing into it and checking myself out in the mirror. The plunging neckline was a bit revealing and I felt a tad insecure in it. I mean, I didn't want a nip slip in front of JC's friends and family. 

I straightened my hair, did a smoky eye, and applied a bold red lipstick to finish off my look. I put on the Louboutin's that JC got for me as well. I opened the door to the bathroom and heard JC gasp as he looked at me. 

"Wow, mama. You look phenomenal. I knew that dress would look perfect on you." He complimented. He took my hand and made me twirl around before he pulled me in close for a hug. 

"Thank you, Josh. You always know the right things to say to make me feel comfortable." 

"You ready to go turn some heads in that dress?" He winked at me and led me out of our room towards the party. 


--

"Girl, you are killin' it in this dress." Heather complimented as we sipped our champagne. We were seated outside on the patio where most of the party goers were. JC was mingling and doing his usual JC things at a party, conversing with everyone. 

"Thank you. I feel much better in it now that you gave me some boob tape." I laughed.

"I guess my brother didn't think about that when he bought this dress for you. Actually, he probably wished for a nip slip or two." 

"Oh, I'm sure of that." 

"Look who's finally arrived. Fashionably late. Mr. Timberlake, himself." Heather stated and nodded towards the house as Justin was walking out of the doors leading to the terrace.

I looked up and there he was in all his popstar glory. I must have been gawking, because Heather waved a hand in my face. 

"You must be a victim of the Timberlake effect too, huh? Me too, girl, but don't worry, your secret is safe with me. We can always look." She joked and looked back in his direction. 

"He's cute, but he's not Jace." I spoke up. I can't believe I just openly gawked at my boyfriend's best friend at said boyfriend's NYE party.

Heather smiled as she stood and smoothed out her dress. "I'm going to refill my glass. Want me to fill yours too?"

"Sure." I handed her my glass and watched her walk away. I scanned the yard for JC and found him talking with a small group and decided to go over.

We locked eyes as I was walking towards him and he smiled. He grabbed my hand once I was beside him and introduced me to the group of friends.  One of which was, Chris Kirkpatrick. 

"This must be Layla. I can't believe you went for this guy. You're a 10 and he's about a 2. Mayyybe a 2 and a  half." Chris joked. So, everything I heard was true. He was the jokester of the group. 

JC threw his head back and laughed. "Thanks a lot for that amazing rating, Chris. At least I am 2 and a half points more than you."

I snickered. These two could go back and forth all night if they wanted to. 

"Thank you, Chris. Nice to meet you." I interjected. 

"Likewise. So, are you going to convince this guy to get back in the studio and put some music out? Talent like this shouldn't go to waste." Chris said seriously. 

JC shook his head and waved a hand in the air. "Don't start, Chris. I do not want to talk about my music tonight."

"Come on! It's about to be a new year. New year, new music!"

I looked at JC intently. He actually seemed like he was thinking about it. That was exciting to me. I could tell music meant so much to him. Plus, if he was writing his own music, that would mean less time writing for Karly, right? Suddenly, I was on board with this music thing.

"I think he has the best voice I have ever heard in my life. I think it should be shared with the world. They obviously love it. So, why not give them what they want?" I kissed him on the cheek and watched him blush slightly.

"You're supposed to be on my side, babe! Don't let Kirkpatrick here persuade you." He laughed and he squeezed my hand. 

"I'm always on your side, baby." 

"Oh, gag me. You guys are disgustingly sweet. I'm going to get a drink." Chris pointed at his mouth and stuck out his tongue as if he was disgusted.  He walked away at the sound of our laughter. 

"C!! What's up, my man?" My head whipped in the direction of the voice coming from behind us. It was him.

JC turned around and reached out to hug his friend. "What's up, T! It's about time you made it here. I didn't think you would make it before midnight."

"Yeah, yeah. You know me. I gotta make my entrance." Justin joked before eyeing me. I looked down subconsciously. I felt his eyes traveling down my frame as well.

"Justin, this is my girlfriend, Layla." JC introduced.

"Layla. Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you." Justin extended his hand to me for a handshake. Our hands connected and paused for a bit as I felt the heat radiate between our hands. I took my hand from his and placed it back at my side nervously. 

"Nice to meet you, Justin." 

The two men began to chat and catch up on their lives, talking about music, love lives, family, and everything in between. I sat back admiring their friendship and stole a couple of glances at Justin. This seemed so wrong. What am I doing? 

Thankfully, Heather returned with our champagne before I could think anymore unwanted thoughts. "Let's go dance, girl!" She handed me my champagne glass in one hand and pulled me away with the other. 

-- 

The night continued with more dancing, drinking and mingling. I stepped away for a few minutes to use the restroom before the countdown to midnight. I ran into Justin on my way out. Literally ran right into him. Why do I always have this problem?

"Sorry. I have a tendency to always run into people. Like it happens daily." I blushed.

Justin smiled at me and I swore it felt really hot in there all of a sudden. "It's cool. I wasn't really looking where I was going either so we're both to blame."

We stood there awkwardly outside of the bathroom for a few more seconds before Justin cleared his throat. "So, how did you meet C?"

"We met at a club one night, got drunk apparently and woke up the next morning with him in my bed. Oh my gosh, what a terrible story. I'm going to have to come up with a better one. Thank God his parents never asked me how we met." 

Justin laughed and I mean, he was cracking up. "Oh wow, girl, I was not expecting that answer. But hey, I get it. It happens. All that matters now is if you're happy."

"I am. We are." 

Justin looked at me intently and licked his lips. "Good. That's great. You're really beautiful. Jace got a good one." 

Now I was focused on his lips. Fuck. And he just told me I was beautiful. I had to get out of here. 

"Thank you. I'm going to head back out for the countdown. You coming out?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go." Justin led the way back out to the terrace. JC looked in our direction curiously as we walked out together and parted ways. 

I walked up to JC and held his hands in mine. "You ready for the new year, baby?"

He looked down at me and kissed my forehead. "Only if its with you."

--

"5.....4......3....2....1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!"   


Everyone began cheering and holding their cups in the air. JC pulled me in for our first kiss of the New Year. I was a little taken aback by how deep it was considering we were surrounded by so many people, but I didn't care. Fireworks went off around us across the lake that was behind JC's parent's home. I pulled back breathlessly and stared into those blue eyes of his.

"Happy New Year, baby. I love you." He said affectionately.

"Happy New Year, Jace. I love you too." I pulled him back in for a hug and locked my arms around the back of his neck. I looked over his shoulder and saw Justin a few feet away.

Looking at us.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, well, well.... 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc