It was finally time to leave Florida and make the trip back to LA. A part of me was sad to leave JC's family, but I was also excited to get back to LA to see Bianca and get back to work. The impending move to JC's house was also on my mind and while I was excited about it, I was also nervous about this huge step in our relationship.

We hadn't set a date on when exactly I would move in, but I knew it was something JC wanted to do soon.

Another thing that was plaguing my mind was the weird interactions with Justin at the party. Whatever this weird attraction between us was, I decided that I was not going to feed into it.  I had not mentioned it to JC because I didn't want to bring it up at the party and we didn't have a lot of alone time to discuss it. Was it all in my head? I questioned if I was just overthinking Justin's friendly demeanor or if he actually was flirting with me. Just thinking about it made me feel guilty. I had promised JC that we would have no more secrets so I felt this was something I was going to have to mention. Especially since he and Justin made plans to get in the studio together back in LA.

We settled in on our flight and I took deep breaths trying to fight off my flying anxiety. JC looked over at me and raised his eyebrow. "You okay over there, honey?"

"No." I nervously laughed. "You know I hate flying."

"I know. We'll be home before you know it." He squeezed my hand as I braced myself for takeoff.

"Did you have a good time?"

"I had a blast, Jace. I can't wait to come back. I've already made plans to have a spa date with your mom and Heather when we come back to visit." I noticed the warm smile on his face. He loved how much his family and I got along. And he also loved that he was right about them liking me.

"Sounds fun. Maybe mom and Heather can come out to LA to see us in a few months. Did you like Chris and Justin?"

My head snapped back in his direction at the mention of Justin. I played it off as I ran my fingers through my hair. "They were really nice. Chris is hilarious."

"And Justin?"

"What about Justin?" I asked biting my lip nervously.

"Did you like him?"

"Speaking of Justin, there were a couple of weird interactions with him. I didn't really know how to bring it up, but I guess since we are talking about him.. "

"Weird like how?" The warm smile was gone and replaced with a look of confusion.

"I just felt like he was kind of flirting with me. There was some weird tension there, but I'm sure its nothing to worry about." I assured him or more so assured myself.

JC rested his head on the back of his seat and sighed. "I swear T always does this. It's like some weird game to see if he can steal my girlfriends or something."

"Wow, not a nice game with play with your best friend." So great, Justin was just trying to add me to his list of JC's girlfriends that he was trying to get with.

"I know, but that's how its been since I've known him. Plus, you are his type."

"His type?" I looked nothing like any of his public girlfriends. Blonde hair? Nope. Skinny body? Nope.

"Justin loves long hair and a nice ass." JC said matter-of-factly. "You're biracial and he's always had an attraction for women of color, though has never publicly dated one. He had a huge crush on Beyonce back in our NSYNC days." JC laughed.

"Really? I mean, it's Beyonce. Who doesn't have a crush on her?" I joked. Knowing I was "Justin's type" was not exactly comforting to hear, because I anticipated there would be more tension-filled interactions and flirting any time I would see him. I was not going to give in to the Timberlake charm though. I had the Chasez charm and that was all I needed in my life. I put it out of mind and changed the subject.

"We didn't get to talk much about it, but when do you want me to start moving in?"

JC kissed my hand before he leaned back and closed his eyes for his impending nap. "As soon as we land."


---

I had convinced JC that I needed to stay in my house for one more night before I started the move. Plus, I needed to pack. More importantly, I needed to see my best friend to fill her in on all the events of the last couple of weeks.

When JC and I landed in LA, he had his manager send a car to pick us up. I was dropped off at my home first. JC helped me get my luggage into my house before kissing me, promising to call me later and heading out the door.

I looked around at my cozy little home and became a little emotional. I felt both sad and excited to leave this home. This was my first home that I had purchased myself, but it was filled with many bad memories and pain. It was a home I shared with someone who was no longer a part of my life. I felt this was the final thread that connected me to my ex, Austin. It was time to cut that. I was excited to live with JC and begin something that could hopefully lead to a promising future with him.

I quickly dialed my best friend's number. I was literally bursting with information.

"Hello stranger!" She answered.

"I know. I know. I haven't had a lot of time to call. I'm a horrible friend."

"No worries, babe. Are you back in town?"

"Yes I am, and we most definitely need a girls night ASAP. Can you come tonight?" If this was going to be my last night in this house, we HAD to have girls night tonight.

"I can. I'll grab us some pizzas and head over in about an hour!" Bianca said excitedly.

"Perfect. See you soon." I wondered if Bianca was going to be supportive of this next step. She always had my best interest in mind and she would be completely honest with me if she thought this was a terrible idea.

I hung up and decided to take a quick nap before she arrived.

--

An hour and a half later, Bianca and I were seated in my living room with a large pepperoni pizza and a bottle of wine on my coffee table. I grabbed my second slice and closed my eyes in delight as I took a huge bite.

"This is SO good. I really need to slow down on this. It's going to go straight to my thighs."

"Girl, please. You look amazing. I don't think JC is complaining about those thighs." Bianca rolled her eyes.

I shrugged and continued to eat my pizza. I mean, she wasn't wrong. He did tell me often how much he loved my body, but I still had insecurities. My boyfriend was JC Chasez. He could have any of these models or A-list celebrities, but he was with me. Sometimes I questioned why. I shook the thoughts out of my head and simply agreed.

"So, how was your trip to Florida?" Bianca asked popping open the bottle of wine and filling our two glasses.

I smiled wide. "It was amazing. His family was so nice. I cooked with his mom and sister. It was the sweetest thing."

"Sounds like you're a part of the family! Was it weird staying at his parent's house?"

"Just when we were intimate. It was weird then. I always worried someone was going to hear us or walk in." I laughed.

Bianca's mouth dropped and she playfully pushed me. "Oh I so knew you were going to do it! What happened to that whole "I'll never do that in his parent's house" spiel you gave me?" She pretended to mock me.

"He's hard to resist. Sue me." I giggled shrugging again.

"I bet. So, did he like his gift?" She inquired. She was the one who gave me the idea to make the playlist. I owed her for the great idea, because he seemed to really love it.

"He loved it. Speaking of gifts, he gave me a key.."

"A key to what?"

"His house. He wants me to move in with him." I braced myself for her reaction. She was silent for a couple of seconds as she seemed to really take it in.

"Are you ready for that?" She asked sincerely.

"I'm not sure. I'm with him so much that it kind of makes sense. Plus, I feel a fresh start away from this home with all the bad memories would be good for me. On the other hand, is it too soon? What if we hate each other?" I questioned. I wanted her honest opinion and although I had already told JC 'yes' to moving in, I think he would be understanding if I said I wasn't ready yet.

"If fear is the only reason you are questioning it, then I say go for it. You obviously love each other and are together all the time anyway. Don't let fear keep you from doing something that can make your relationship flourish. I want you to be happy and JC absolutely makes you happy. You are both adults in your 30's, not some young kids who are rushing to live together. You know what you're doing and I think the end goal for both of you is something long term."

I looked at my best friend who was getting emotional out of her love for me. She genuinely wanted me to be happy and that's all I could ever ask for in a friend. She always helped me to put things in perspective. She was right. I was just afraid because of my past relationships. JC was nothing like my ex. He has shown me nothing but love, respect and honesty.

"So, when are you moving in?" Bianca asked as she quickly wiped away a single tear that had fell from her eye.

I looked at her and grinned.

"Tomorrow."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc