Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! Hope this chapter was worth the wait ;)

*THREE WEEKS LATER*


I had finally settled in at JC's home - or should I say OUR home! The day after girl's night with Bianca I had awoken to movers knocking at my door. JC had hired some movers to come pack AND move my belongings. We decided any extra furniture would be donated to local shelters. All of the rest of my stuff was packed and moved by the end of the day. It was the least stressful move I had ever made.

Thus far, living with JC was everything I ever dreamed it would be. I get to live in this amazing house and get to be with the man I love everyday! We no longer have to schedule time together. He's at home waiting for me when I get home from work.

Speaking of work, it was flu season and we had been swamped with patients and very short staffed. It was really starting to take a toll on me, but I was determined to tough it out and keep my job. I didn't want to feel like I was mooching off of JC.

My alarm went off at 5:30 am and I groggily made my way out of bed and to the bathroom to prepare for work. JC didn't budge. That guy can sleep through anything.

I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. I put on my favorite pair of scrubs, pulled my hair back into a low ponytail and opted for no makeup today. I just wanted to get my shift over with and come back home and relax. I kissed JC on his forehead and told him goodbye. He mumbled something and rolled back over. I quietly laughed to myself as I made my way downstairs. I was making myself some coffee to pour into my travel mug when I heard movement close by.

"Jace?" I called out confused. I just left him upstairs and he was dead asleep. I panicked briefly before I saw Justin walk into the kitchen from the living room.

"Holy shit. You scared me." I said as I breathed out a sigh of relief. At least it wasn't a burglar, but why is Justin here at 6am?

"Sorry. I smelled coffee so I thought I would come have some too." He chuckled as he poured himself a cup from the pot I had just brewed.

"Why are you here?" I asked, still somewhat confused.

"Jace and I were in his studio late last night so I decided to crash here."  He said eyeing me as he took a sip of his coffee.

I had went to bed fairly early the night before, so honestly I had no clue JC was even in the studio.

"I see. Well you're up pretty early. JC won't be up for hours."

"Oh, I know. Probably until noon. Do you have time to sit and have your coffee with me?" He asked innocently. I had a few minutes to spare since I didn't do any makeup this morning. Then I realized I was standing here barefaced while Justin was looking at me. Now I was wishing I had applied a little bit of mascara or something!

"Um, sure. I have a few minutes." I took a seat at the kitchen island and watched as Justin sat beside me.

"Did C tell you about my birthday party? Its this weekend and you guys HAVE to come. You're going to be there, right?" He asked those blue eyes staring straight into mine.

JC had mentioned Justin's birthday was approaching and I was excited to go. My plan to avoid Justin Timberlake had not gone as I thought it would so, I figured if he was going to be around, we might as well be friends, right?

"Yeah, we will be there." I answered smiling. I mentally noted that I needed to find something to wear to this party.

Justin and I talked for a few more minutes before I had to leave. He told me more about his upcoming party and who all he had invited. It was a nice and friendly conversation and a great start to my day. I wished Jace could wake up early sometimes to have coffee with me before work, but I knew he just wasn't a morning person.

"Have a great day at work, Layla." Justin stated as I picked up my work bag and headed out the door.

"Thanks, Justin. Bye."

--

I returned home that evening and tiredly walked in the door. The house was dark and surprisingly quiet, but I knew JC was home. As expected, I found him in the studio alone sitting at his piano. He greeted me with a kiss as I sat down on the bench beside him.

"How was work, babe?" He asked.

"Awful. I'm so tired and my feet are killing me." I whined.

"I'm sorry. Want a foot rub?" He offered.

"That sounds like an amazing idea, but I'd like a shower first. I feel disgusting." After working for 12 hours straight, I couldn't wait to go wash off these germs.

"You're not disgusting, but okay, I'll give you one later." He got up from the bench and stood behind me as he began to rub my shoulders.

"So, I ran into Justin this morning in our kitchen. He said you guys were working late last night on something." I relaxed as he continued massaging.

"Yeah, we have been working on some new songs for me. I think I want to get back out there and make a new album. I think it's time."

"That's great, Jace. I can't wait to hear what you've been working on." I turned around and looked up at him as he smiled down at me. The look on his face was one that I never got tired of. He looked at me as if I was the most beautiful person he had ever laid eyes on, even though I was sitting here in dirty scrubs and no makeup.

"You'll hear it soon enough, mama. You inspired me to write some of these songs." JC grabbed my hands and pulled me up until we were face to face. He rested his hands on either sides of my hips as he stared me intently.

"I did?" I asked curiously. That was new for me. I had never been someone's inspiration for a song. I felt honored that JC thought so much about me that he wanted to write songs about me.

"You inspire me to do a lot of things, Layla. You make me want to make music. You make me want to be a better person. You make me want to be a better boyfriend." My heartrate quickened at his admission. Nobody has ever said such sweet things to me before.

I kissed him softly on the lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You are already an amazing person and boyfriend. Don't ever doubt that."

"I want to make music for me, but also for you. I want to take care of you. You work so hard, Layla. You come home from work exhausted and I don't want that for you."

I leaned back slightly and looked at him curiously. "What do you mean? You want me to quit working, JC? I just moved in with you and I have my own career. I don't want to be a burden to you."

"No, I know you have a career, but I want you to know that you don't have to work yourself to death. I can take care of you. You know, if this album takes off, then I will mostly likely go on tour. I would want you to come with me."

I must be crazy, right? Because I have JC Chasez as my boyfriend who is telling me he wants me to quit my job so he can take care of me and I am not exactly thrilled to hear that. Any woman would take him up on that offer in a heartbeat. I had worked so hard for my career and I wasn't ready to give that up yet.

"It's a lot to think about, Josh. I am exhausted most days, but I get a lot of fulfillment out of it. Just like you do with your music. If you go on tour, we will figure things out then. In the meantime, I want to continue to work." I stated firmly. The thought of touring the world with JC did sound exciting though.

"Okay, baby. Whatever makes you happy." He obliged.

--

The night of Justin's party had arrived I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I just couldn't shake. I chalked it up to just being nervous. It's just a party and I will be there with JC so what's the big deal, right?

"Layla, babe. Are you almost done? We're going to be late!" JC spoke from our bedroom. He was sitting on the bed impatiently waiting for me to finish getting ready. I was in the adjoining bathroom putting the finishing touches on my makeup.

"Yes, I just need to put my shoes on after this." I said applying a coat of red matte lipstick to my lips. I had chosen to wear a simple black thigh length dress with sheer long sleeves. I paired it with gold jewelry and a pair of gold metallic heels. I left my dark hair naturally curly and it felt just past my shoulders. I exited the bathroom and sat on the bed beside JC as I put my heels on feeling JC's eyes glaring at me.

"You're lucky we're running late..." He said, his voice soft and husky.

"Oh, really?" I questioned standing up and smoothing my dress out as I took one final look in the full length mirror.

JC came up behind me, his strong hands gripped my hips and pulled my body back to his. He nestled his face into my neck and began placing soft kisses there. My body instantly reacted with desire.

"Yes, because I could have you right here. Right now. In front of this mirror." He spoke into my neck between kisses.

"Josh." I said breathlessly feeling the heat radiating between our bodies. The last thing on my mind in this moment was the party.

He spun me around until we were face to face and attached his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I was thankful that my lipstick was 100% "kiss proof" because he was ravaging my lips. He pulled back and licked his lips.

"We'll finish this later. Let's go." He grinned, knowing he had just ignited a fire in me.

"You're such a tease, Chasez." 
--

I swear I had never been around this many celebrities at one time. I had enjoyed some of the perks of JC's fame, but this was a whole other level. We arrived at the club and walked down a red carpet that was full of paparazzi that were snapping pictures and yelling JC's name. JC tended to lay low and successfully avoid the paps most of the time, but today they were out full force for Justin's party.

I panicked slightly knowing that tomorrow my face would be plastered on the internet and that our relationship would now be known around the world. I hadn't thought about this aspect of our relationship yet.

I looked around the club from our spot in VIP and noticed Timbland and Jay-Z sitting on the other side of the room conversing with Justin. Shit, this is crazy. I was actually a little star-struck.

The drinks were flowing in VIP. Justin had ordered shots of Ciroc for everyone and I was already getting a nice buzz as I also casually sipped my cocktail. JC finished off his beer and stood up and pulled me up with him.

"Let's go dance, baby." He pulled me onto the dance floor as a new song started.

I put you in the beach house
Right on the edge of Costa Rica
Put one of em lil' flowers in your hair have you looking like a fly mamacita (Fuego)
Cause you look so good
You make me wanna spend it all on ya
Get up out this club
Slide with ya boy
We can do what you wanna, Yeah

We danced, my back to JC's chest and his hands rested on my hips. We grinded sensually to the song while I continued to sip my drink listening to JC occasionally sing along to the song.

The song ended and JC told me he was going to get us another round of drinks. I nodded as I continued to dance by myself not wanting to leave the dance floor just yet.

A few moments later, I felt a hand on my hip again and assumed JC was back.

"Hey baby. That was quick." I said as I turned around to greet him, but it wasn't JC.

It was Justin.

"Hey baby to you, too." He grinned at me as he looked me up and down.

"Hey, Justin. Happy Birthday." I looked past him towards the bar in search of JC, but didn't see him.

"Thank you. Can I have this dance?" He asked. Surely, a dance would be okay, right? I couldn't gauge how many drinks Justin had, but he did seem to be loosened up and his eyes were glassy. I wasn't exactly sober myself, but a dance seemed harmless.

"Sure." I smiled. We began dancing as the next song started to play.

"Ohhh this is my shit, girl!" Justin exclaimed putting his hands up in the air as Beautiful by Pharrell & Snoop Dogg blared through the club.

Beautiful, I just want you to know
You're my favorite girl
(Yeah, oh yeah, there's something about you)


I giggled as Justin sang the song loudly grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer to his body. He navy eyes stared into mine as he sung and moved our bodies together. He was an amazing dancer and I was having a blast. He spun me around so that my back was to him. I got lost in the song and our movements and moved closer as we danced.

The song ended too soon. Justin leaned down until his lips were touching my ear and said "Thank you, beautiful." My body shivered at the subtle contact. I turned around to respond and he was walking away. I stood there stunned for a few seconds wondering if anyone noticed our exchange.

JC returned a few minutes later with our drinks. "You're still out here? You're just a little dancing queen tonight, huh?" He joked handing me my drink.

I ran my hand through my hair and fanned my myself. "Guess so. I'm a little hot. Want to go sit down?"

"Sure. You do look a little flushed. Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

I was flushed, because what the fuck just happened. I know Justin is drunk, but there was no denying his attraction to me now. This cannot be happening. It just can't. I can't let him ruin what JC and I have.

I had to put a stop to this before it went any further.

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are appreciated! :)

 

Songs mentioned in this chapter:

Can't Believe It - TPain

Beautiful - Pharrell Williams & Snoop Dogg



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc