I did one final check in the mirror before I headed downstairs to meet JC for our date. I wore a burgundy satin dress with thin straps. The dress fell just below my knee and had a side slit up to my thigh. I paired it with nude strappy heeled sandals and gold jewelry. I straightened my hair for the occasion and wore it down with a middle part.

I walked down our long staircase and found JC in the kitchen with his back to me. He turned when he heard me coming and stared at me in awe. Once again, making me feel confident as ever when he looks at me that way.

"Wow, honey. You look amazing." He gushed, taking my hand and making me spin around so that he could get a full view.

"Thank you. So do you, handsome." I pulled him close to me for a kiss. He put one hand to the back of my head, weaving his fingers through my hair, as he deepened our kiss. His tongue eagerly making its way inside to taste mine. I pulled away breathless and feeling warm all over.

"We better stop if we plan on leaving this house tonight." I giggled. I wouldn't exactly be upset if we didn't, but I put a lot of effort into getting ready tonight. Plus, we were long overdue for a date night.

"You're right. I'll save that for later." He leaned in close, placing a light kiss on my ear before whispering "I can't wait to make love to you later." Sending chills all throughout my body.

This was going to be the best Valentine's Day ever.

--

We arrived at a upscale Italian restaurant named Angelinos and it was breathtaking. I had never been somewhere like this before. The space was adorned with huge dimmed chandeliers providing a romantic glow. We were ushered to a secluded table right near a large window that provided an amazing view of the city. Our table had rose petals all around it and a vase sitting on top of the table with a bouquet of red roses in it. I gasped in awe, taking the whole scene in.

"Josh, this is absolutely beautiful." I said taking a seat, still gawking at the view.

"I thought you might like it. But, my view is much better." He smiled sheepishly, looking at me.

"Well, aren't you just the flirtatious one tonight." I grinned back, feeling all kinds of butterflies in my stomach. That's just what he does to me. He makes me feel like a giddy teenager falling in love.

We enjoyed our dinner together with the most amazing Italian food I had ever experienced. We had a few glasses of wine and shared a dessert. Before we got ready to leave, JC reached across the table and put both of my hands into his and those steel blue eyes captured mine. I held his stare, wondering what was going on in that mind of his.

"You look like you're thinking of something." I spoke up, hoping he would share.

"I am. I'm thinking about how lucky I am to have a woman like you in my life. I've had my share of failed relationships, and I know you have been dealt a bad hand when it comes to that too. I think we are finally getting the love that we deserve. I can see us experiencing it all together." His gaze never wavered.

My eyes welled up as I stared back. Was this real? I had really found someone who was so caring and patient with me. How did one night of drunken fun turn into this? I, Layla Roberts, had finally found the man of my dreams. It literally felt like a dream at times. I continued to stare at him, speechless.

"I'm getting older and settling down seems more and more realistic to me these days. When I think about that, I get so excited now. Is it crazy that I can envision it being with you?" He added.

"No, that's not crazy at all." I managed to squeak out. There was more I wanted to say, but when it came to our future I usually let JC take the lead. I didn't want to scare him away with my thoughts of marriage and kids, and that I was more than ready for both of those things.

Somewhere along the way, JC had made the idea of settling down more appealing to me again. Knowing that if I ever made that step again, it would have to be with someone who reciprocated the love I gave them, but also made me feel like I was an equal in the relationship.

"I know we will get there. In due time." He said confidently. While still holding my hands, he stood up pulling me up with him, and pulled me in for a tight hug. We stood like that embracing for a few minutes, both realizing the magnitude of our feelings expressed that night.

He pulled away and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I love you, Layla."

"I love you too, Joshua."

"Come on, let's get out of here. We have some unfinished business at home." He winked at me.

--

His lips were attached to mine before the front door was even closed. Clothes, phones, keys, were being shed here and there as he guided us through the foyer, down the hallway, up the staircase and into the bedroom. As we stepped into the threshold of the room, all that remained on my body were my panties and bra. JC was removing his shirt as we made our way towards the bed.

He took a moment to glance at me standing at the foot of our bed in my new lingerie I bought specifically for this night.

"Is this my surprise?" He asked huskily, his eyes glazed over with lust.

I turned around, as he stood behind me. I glanced over my shoulder in his direction, seductively, watching him look me up and down.  He finally settled his gaze on my ass and the sheer light pink thong.

"Yep, all for you." I said turning back around to meet his embrace, his strong hands gripping my hips.

"I love it and I love you. So much." He said, placing light kisses along the exposed part of my breasts. JC reached his arms around to my back and unclasped the bra and slowly pulled the straps from my shoulders and finally tossed it on the floor. He licked his lips before taking a nipple in his mouth as he kissed and teased it with his tongue. He switched to the other side and said "And I love these."

He came back up to my face to kiss me passionately, breaking the kiss every so often to tell me something else he loved about my body. Taking a hand, he began to rub over the fabric of my thong. I moaned at the contact, wanting nothing more than to feel his skin against mine. I hastily reached for my thong preparing to rip it off myself, but he stopped me.

"Patience, baby." He replaced my hands with his and slowly pulled the panties down as he kneeled down, placing kisses along my stomach, my pelvic bone, and finally my eager core.

"Jace..." I whispered out as he placed more kisses along my thighs.

"Mmmhmm." He hummed.

"I want to do something for you." I spoke up. JC had always made sure my needs were met first and tonight, I wanted to do that for him.

He stopped and looked up at me grinning from his kneeled position on the floor. "Oh? Like what, Mama?"

"Sit on the bed." I ordered, confidently. He did as I asked after removing his boxer briefs, scooting back until his back was against the headboard. I climbed on the bed, making eye contact with him as I lowered my mouth to his throbbing member. I listened to his ragged breaths and soft moans as I continued to pleasure him. When he was getting closer to his peak, he stopped me and whispered "Come here, baby."

I straddled him before lowering myself onto him, watching his eyes close briefly. He placed one hand on the small of my back as I began a steady rhythm. His other hand made its way to my neck as he pulled me to him, kissing me fiercely. The level of intimacy I was experiencing with him was overwhelming. I lost all control as I got caught up in the pleasure I was feeling. JC took over thrusting upward as we both reached for that high. Our moans turned louder as we both reached our climaxes, breathing shakily as JC enveloped his arms around my body and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you." I said, wholeheartedly, feeling completely high with emotion and lust as our bodies were still connected intimately. I didn't want this feeling to go away. I was completely and utterly in love with JC and I knew that he was all I needed for the rest of my life.

"I love you, more. And I don't think I could ever stop." He confessed, stroking my cheek with his finger.

I climbed off of him and we both slid under the covers, exhausted from our evening of food, drinks and lovemaking. The last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep, was the feeling of his warm body pressed against mine.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc