* One week later*


JC was in Charlotte, North Carolina today, preparing for his show. I was off today and sitting in the house wallowing in my self pity. I missed Jace terribly. Things with my best friend were weird after our conversation last week. So, here I was sitting in the house alone. Its pathetic. I really need some friends. I decided to call JC, hoping he had time to talk to me. Our conversations lately had been very quick, but it was still nice to hear his voice.

"Hey, honey." He answered as usual. Just hearing his voice made me feel so much better already.

"Hey Jace." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked noticing the sadness in my voice.

"I just miss you and I'm lonely. Come save me." I whined.

"You're such a big baby. I wish I could. I have a 3 day break next weekend and I'll be home to love on you."

Next weekend! I can wait that long, right? I can totally do this.

"Why don't you call up Bianca for a girls day? I'm sure she could help you get your mind off of things." He offered.

He was right. It was way past due for me to apologize to Bianca. She was only trying to help me and I was a total bitch.

“I’ll try to see if she will. She might hate me.”

“She could never hate you, honey. Listen, go get pedicures or whatever it is that you women do. I’ll call my chef and have him come cook you girls a meal. How’s that sound?”

I couldn’t help the big grin that was on my face. I didn’t deserve this man. He was too good to me.

“Sounds amazing, Jace. How do you always know the right things to say?”

He chuckled sexily through the phone. “I guess I’m just good like that.”

“Mmhmm. Okay, Joshua Scott.”

“Okay, Layla Marie. I’ll call you later to see how your day went. I love you.”

“I love you too. Bye.” I hung up the phone and immediately began to think of what I was going to say to Bianca.

I had managed to avoid her at work this past week, but the truth is that I missed my best friend and I needed her now more than ever.

I dialed her number and waited for her answer.

“Hey.” She answered. Okay, I knew she was mad at me because her usual greeting is much more expressive.

“Hey. Um, I wanted to call and apologize for how I acted last week. I know you were just trying to help. I guess it just hurt to hear. I just want us to be okay. You’re my best friend and I need you” I held my breath as I waited for a response.

“It’s okay, Layla. I just want the best for you. I didn’t mean to upset you. I just wanted you to understand how easily you could push JC away and I don’t want that for you.”

“I know. Thank you for always looking out for me. Are we good?” I asked hesitantly.

“We’re good. Now, what are you doing? Still refusing to follow your pop star around the country?” She joked.

I laughed. “Yes, but he will be home next weekend. I am bored out of my mind though. JC thought it would be a good idea for you and I to have a girl’s day.”

“I’m down. What are we doing?”

“Pedicures and dinner. I’ll pick you up at 3?” I offered, suddenly super excited.

“See you then. Bye.”

Things were looking up. I had mended things with my best friend. My man was going to be home next weekend. I felt so relieved.

Bianca and I returned to the house after our pedicures. As soon as I opened the door, we both smelled something amazing. Mario, Jace's chef, had come by while we were gone and started on our dinner. I didn’t know what we were having since JC called and arranged it.

We followed the scent to the kitchen and found our seats at the island. Mario turned around to greet us. JC had hired Mario for several events in the past, and they became good friends. Mario had always told JC if he ever needed him to cook, he would do it. And he always did. That's a good thing for JC's sake, since he is not very savvy in the kitchen.

“Hello, Layla! Hello, Layla’s friend.” He said cheerfully.

“Hey, Mario. This is Bianca, my friend.” I introduced them both to each other. “What are you cooking?”

“JC told me you love salmon, so I’m making salmon in a lemon butter sauce, roasted asparagus and loaded mashed potatoes. It should be ready in about 15 minutes.”

"Sounds amazing! You should join us for dinner?" I offered.

"Oh, no. That's okay. Thanks for the invite, but I've got an event downtown tonight. All this food is just for you ladies." He smiled at us before turning back to the stove and continuing to cook.

“You are so lucky your boyfriend has a chef he can just call up at any moment to come cook. That food was delicious.” Bianca said, leaning back in her chair after finishing her meal.

"Mario is the best. He's always down to come cook for us. And he's really nice and singleee." I said nudging her shoulder.

"Don't get any ideas. You are not about to play matchmaker." She warned.

"Okay. Okay." I gathered our dirty dishes and put them in the sink to wash later.

Mario had let himself our after our meal was done so that he could make it to his scheduled event. Bianca opened a bottle of wine and poured us both a glass.

"Where's that sexy JT? Has he been around much?" She asked taking a sip of her wine.

I froze immediately upon hearing Justin's name being brought up. I was doing really well with forgetting that he existed, and here she goes bringing him up. The situation between us had become a distant memory and I wanted to keep it that way, but I realized that I had never told Bianca about it.

"Um.. not much anymore." I said nonchalantly, shrugging my shoulders and becoming very focused on the wine glass in my hand.

"Oh? Why not?" She pressed.

"I'm going to tell you something but promise me, you will not tell anyone." I said hoping she noticed the seriousness in my voice. I absolutely couldn't let JC find out.

"Umm.. okay. Did you fuck him or something?" She laughed.

"NO! Oh my gosh." I rolled my eyes at her. "But, he did kiss me. Twice."

"WHAT? Did you kiss him back?"

"No, I didn't. The first time, he kissed me on my ear when we were dancing in the club. The second time was here. It was so weird, B. He is literally one of JC's best friends. I can't believe he would do that."

"YOU DIDN'T TELL JC?" She asked emphatically.

"No! What if it broke up their friendship or worse what if Jace thought I wanted to be with Justin?"

"If it breaks up their friendship, then oh well, that's Justin's fault. And JC wouldn't think you wanted to be with Justin! This is crazy, you have to tell him!"

I had promised JC that we would have no more secrets in our relationship, and if he found out I was keeping this from him, he would be so mad at me. He might even break up with me. However, Bianca was right, I needed to tell him.

"Okay okay. I'll tell him, but later. I want to watch our movie first. Plus, he's probably on stage right now." I explained. This would buy me some time to work up the courage to tell him.

--

"I just want a relationship like Noah and Allie. Do you think JC can love me like that?" I cried, setting my wine glass down to pour another glass.  We had just finished watching The Notebook, which we always seem to pick when we are together.

Bianca grabbed the wine bottle from my hands and held  it away from me. "Sure, but no more wine. You're cut off for the night."

"What are you? My Mom?" I scoffed. Maybe I went a little too hard on the wine tonight, but after the week I've had plus missing JC, I needed a little wine therapy. (And also some wine courage to tell JC this news he wasn't going to want to hear.)

"Yes I am your mother tonight. And you've had enough." She said sternly. She's no fun.

"Whateverrrr." I plopped back down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. "I want to have JC's babies. Like 5 of 'em."

Bianca shook her head and laughed. "Okay, you're drunk. Does he even want kids?"

"I am NOT drunk. A little tipsy. AND YES. He does want kids. He told me so. He didn't say he wanted them with me, but yeah... just in general. I would get pregnant tomorrow if he wanted me to." I said, dreamily fantasizing about our little curly haired babies we would have.

"Somehow, I think you're serious."

"I AM." I sighed.

I felt my phone vibrating beside me and sat up quickly. It's him!

"Jaaaaace. Baby." I answered.

I heard him chuckle before he said, "Sounds like girl's day went well. What are you doing sweets?"

"Sitting here with Bianca telling her how much I want to have your babies."

Bianca gasped and covered her mouth, as if she couldn't believe I said that to him.

"Oh, really? Have you been drinking, baby?"

"A little. Okay, a lot, but I know what I'm talking about." I rolled my eyes. Geez, why does everyone think I can't handle a little wine?

"Well, all you had to do was say the word. I'm ready for these babies when you are." He said seriously. I melted right then and there on the couch. This couldn't be real.

"The world needs some more Chasez's." He added.

"I have to agree with you there, and I'll give them to you, babe." I gushed.

Bianca pretended to gag and I laughed. Then she signaled for me to bring up Justin. This was about to completely ruin the mood....

“So.. um.. I need to tell you something?” I started. My heartrate quickened and my mouth was dry as a desert.

“Okay..” He said cautiously, a hint of concern in his voice.

Here goes nothing.

“Justin kissed me. Twice. Once at his party and another time here when you were in New York. I promise you I didn’t kiss him back either time. I didn’t tell you because he’s one of your best friends and I didn’t want to ruin that.” I breathed a sigh of relief, having this weight off my shoulders.

There was silence on the other end of the phone. I began to panic.

“JC?”

A couple more seconds passed before I heard a faint “Yeah.”

“Are you going to say anything?”

“I knew things were always weird when you two were around each other. Why would you keep this from me? I thought we agreed there would be no more secrets between us.”

I let my head fall back against the couch and sighed. Why did I let Bianca talk me into this? We could still be talking about babies! Fuck!

"I know. I just didn't know how to tell you without it causing drama. I told him to leave me alone."

"So, that's why he hasn't been around much. Layla, do you have feelings for him?" He asked, hesitantly.

"What? Josh, no. Absolutely not." I said, vehemently. I just told this man I wanted to have his babies and he's asking me if I have feelings for his best friend.

"Okay..."

"Are you mad at me?" He has every right to be mad at Justin. What he did was fucked up. But me? I'm being honest and telling the truth.

"I don't know what I am, Layla. Look, I just need some time to think about some shit, okay? I'll talk to you tomorrow." And then he was gone.

He really hung up before I could even say anything. No 'goodbye'. No 'I love you.'

I stared at my phone as I blinked back tears. Bianca looked at me sympathetically, handing me back the bottle of wine she confiscated from me earlier.

"Want another drink?" She asked, quietly.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc