Life on the road was everything I thought it would be: unpredictable and crazy! I joined JC on the road since that night I showed up in New York. I had literally the clothes on my back and a few outfits in my suitcase. The next day, we stayed in NYC and JC took me shopping around the city. We picked up where we left off relationship-wise, but this new adventure of touring brought us closer together.

An added bonus was watching JC perform at every tour stop. It was amazing to see him doing what he loved. He had an endless amount of energy when he was on stage and his voice was always phenomenal. Seeing another side of him made me fall in love with him even more.

A week later, we were in Chicago and I was watching his soundcheck from the side of the stage. I would catch him stealing glances at me during certain songs and it would make feel tingly all over.

I decided to find some lunch and wait for soundcheck to end. I went backstage and helped myself to the spread of food that had been catered for JC and his tour crew.

"So, how are you adjusting to life on the road?" I looked up from my food to see Eric making a plate for himself. He then took a seat beside me as he began to chow down.

"I definitely didn't know what to expect. It's very busy. Mostly for Jace. I'm just along for the ride." I chuckled, shoving more salad into my mouth.

"Yeah, he works hard. I didn't think he was going to put himself back into this world of entertaining but he did. Did you help convince him? I've been trying for years."

"I didn't push him, but I definitely encouraged it. He seems much happier when he's on that stage."

"Definitely. And he seems much happier when you're around. You're good for Jace. A lot of his girlfriends took advantage of him, used him for his money and his fame. They only loved the perks, not JC. I can tell you're not like that."

I smiled and blushed. It was different to hear someone close to JC tell me how much my presence in his life affected him.

"Thank you. I've always been pretty adamant about having my own things, my own career. I never wanted him to feel like I was using him. As you know, I did quit my job to finish this tour out with him, but he had begged me to do that for so long."

"Yeah, he can be pretty persuasive." Eric chuckled.

"Trust me, I know." I giggled out loud, but in my mind I knew I would let JC convince me to do just about anything. That's how much I loved him.

"Why do I feel like you two are talking about me?" I hear from behind me as JC placed his arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and turned my head to meet his mouth and kissed him.

"Don't worry. We were only saying good things about you." I replied.

"With Eric present? I doubt it." JC joked. Eric just shook his head and laughed.

"Jace, don't forget we have a meet and greet before this show so we have to be back at the venue by 5. Don't be late, please." Eric said, standing up to dispose of his plate.

"Yes, DAD." JC retorted. Eric waved his hand away, and walked the other direction before he disappeared somewhere backstage.

"So, what do you want to do until meet and greet?" I asked, throwing away my trash. I looked at JC who had a devilish smile on his face.

"Well, I have something in mind." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Perv." I slapped his arm, playfully.

"I'm kidding, babe. I could go for a nap. Let's head back to the hotel."

We walked towards the back exit of the venue and outside to the car that was waiting to transport us back to our hotel.

--

"How exactly am I supposed to concentrate on performing tonight when you're wearing that?" JC asked looking me up and down.

I rolled my eyes. "What? I wanted to look nice tonight." I shrugged and looked down at my outfit. I wore a black leather mini skirt, a white low-cut tank top, and paired it with some black open toe heels. I straightened my hair and let it fall to my mid back and did very natural looking makeup on my face.

I wasn't exactly trying to be a distraction, but I did want him to think about me.

"You look more than nice, mama." He said licking his lips.

We had returned to the venue and JC had just finished his meet and greet. I decided to stay in his dressing room, to avoid any unwanted stares and questions from his fans.

"Jace, we're in your dressing room. There are people everywhere on the other side of that door. Don't get any ideas." I warned as he came closer to me where I was sitting on the couch.

"When has that ever stopped me before? Remember game night at my house?" He asked, referencing the night I had just met all his friends and he and I decided to sneak off and have sex in his office. It was definitely a thrill.

I sighed as he knelt before me and uncrossed my legs. He settled his hands on either sides of my thighs. Remember when I said JC could convince me to do just about anything? Point proven.

I looked down at him and gulped audibly. He looked at me with lust and desire, and that alone made me warm all over.

"Will you at least make sure the door is locked?" I managed to ask before I completely lost all my common sense.

JC hopped up and quickly locked the door before returning to his position on the floor in front of me.

"Do you know how much I love you?"  He asked rubbing his hands up and down my thighs, slowly inching my skirt up higher. His blue eyes were staring at me intently and I was finding it hard to look anywhere else.

"Probably about as much as I love you." I responded, breathily.

"Not a chance, honey." I felt his fingers hook onto the thong that I was wearing underneath my skirt. He pulled it down slowly and tossed it aside. I watched him place soft kisses along my thighs, working his way higher, never breaking eye contact with me. I was starting to feel warm all over in anticipation of what he was about to do next.

"I can't even put it into words. I think I can show you though." He said in between his barrage of kisses. I lost the ability to speak at the moment, because I was so turned on by this man who was now staring hungrily at the lower half of my body. In an instant, his tongue met my core and I gasped. I was at a loss for words every time he did that. He's just too damn good.

The thought that there were so many people in the vicinity of the dressing room briefly crossed my mind, and I couldn't believe we were doing this right now. Right here.

I let my head fall back onto the couch as pleasure took over my body. Moments later, I moaned loudly, totally forgetting where we were. JC chuckled and said "shhh", his mouth never leaving its place between my legs. That sent a vibration through my body that sent me over the edge as I began to climax. I covered my own mouth to stifle the moans.

JC stood up, his body hovering over mine and kissed me gently on the mouth. He handed me the thong that he tossed aside earlier.

"That's how much I love you. I'm ready for the show now. I'll see you in the front row, baby." He winked at me and started towards the door. He opened it making sure nobody was around and closed it behind him as he left. I sat there on the couch trying to regain my composure.

--

I sat in front row watching the man I love perform his heart out. He would make eye contact with me occasionally and wink at me. A couple of fans seemed to notice, and realized who I was. I just smiled at them and continued watching the show.

This was my life now. Touring, watching JC do his thing on stage, and living in the moment day to day. I had reservations about doing this, because I was so comfortable in LA being Layla a nurse, living a somewhat lowkey life. However, at this very moment, I couldn't see my life any other way.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc