Author's Chapter Notes:

Posting the last two chapters today! :) 

It felt like time stopped. The screaming fans were muted. The only sound was my heart beating out of my chest. 

 

I looked down at JC who was still kneeled in front of me looking at me with a hint of panic in his eyes, anxiously awaiting an answer. 

 

I nodded my head “yes” furiously as I jumped out of the chair and embraced him. He welcomed it, tightening his arms around my waist. He pulled apart to place the ring on my finger. I held my hand out in amazement, staring at the shiny solitaire diamond adorning my finger. It was perfect.

 

He kissed me passionately as the crowd went wild. When we pulled apart, I realized I had tears rolling down my face. The range of emotions I was feeling was a bit overwhelming. I was relieved when I felt JC take my hand in his and walk me offstage back to where our friends were waiting.

 

“I love you.” He kissed me one more time before disappearing back onstage to finish his show.

 

“OH MY GOD, LAYLA!!” Bianca screams breaking me out of my trance, as she hugged me furiously jumping up and down.

 

“Congratulations, Layla!” Lance spoke up coming over to hug me as well. 

 

“You knew! That’s why you and Justin were acting so weird!” I said, hugging him back. 

 

He chuckled lightly. “We did, but we were sworn to secrecy. Right, J?”

 

“Yes and I did not want to be on JC's bad side again! Congratulations. I'm really happy for you guys." Justin said sincerely. I hugged him and thanked him. It was nice to be around Justin and for it to not be weird.

 

Justin stepped aside and it wasn't until then that I noticed another person was present. 

 

"MOM?!" I squealed as my eyes started to well up again. I ran to her and enveloped her in a tight hug, still in awe of how planned out this was.

 

"I can't believe you're here, Mom. Oh my gosh."

 

"Hi honey. I wouldn't miss this for the world. I love you so much." She cried, clutching me.

 

If it weren't for the actual tears that I could feel running down my face, I would think this was all a dream. I'm engaged. Holy shit, I'm engaged. Again.

 

--

 

I was waiting in JC's dressing room as the show was wrapping up. Our friends and my mom had left already to beat the heavy traffic that would ensue after the concert. We all made plans to meet later that night at a club nearby to celebrate the end of the tour and of course, our engagement. 

 

I paced the floor, wringing my hands nervously. I was incredibly anxious to see JC after all that had transpired within the last hour.

 

He opened the door with the cutest grin on his face. He was dripping with sweat from head to toe. He literally gave 1000% percent on stage tonight and shut the place down. He crossed the room and pulled me into a hug, smearing sweat all over me and I didn't even care. Nothing mattered more than being in his arms.

 

"Well, hello future Mrs. Chasez." He said, kissing me on my forehead. 

 

"Jace, I feel like I'm in a dream right now." 

 

"It's crazy, isn't it?" 

 

I pulled away to look him in the eyes. "Insane. Are you sure you want to marry me?"

 

"Are you kidding me?" JC asked. He placed his hands on either side of my face and met my gaze. "I've never been so sure of anything in my life. You're stuck with me, honey."

 

He enclosed his arms around my waist and kissed me sweetly on my nose. I closed my eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. I think I can actually believe this now. 

 

"Josh, I love you. Oh so very much. But you smell. Please go take a shower." I laughed.

 

"Baby, get used to this funk! You're gonna have it for the rest of your life!" He laughed boisterously, hugging me closer.

 

I could deal with that. 

 

--

 

We had an amazing time out celebrating with our friends. The drinks were flowing and everyone was in good spirits. My mom even came by briefly to party with everyone. Bianca thought that was the coolest thing ever to see my mom in a club. That reminded me of the time she came to visit me and we went to her hotel bar and got drunk, so I told that story to everyone and they all got a good laugh out of that. 

 

I was so happy to have good people around us who supported us. It made me wonder what I did to deserve this life that was so vastly different than the one I had just a year ago. 

 

Although we had a wonderful time with everyone, JC and I were both itching to get home to celebrate our engagement privately.

 

We had arrived home shortly after 2am and we were both wiped out from our day. JC took my hand and led me upstairs to our bedroom where we began to shed our clothing. 

 

"I know I showered after the show, but I really want to get another one and wash off all that stuff from the club. Care to join me?" JC asked, stepping out of his boxer briefs and standing before me naked.

 

I opened my mouth to speak but all that I could muster was a nod 'yes'. To call this man's body beautiful was an understatement. He had always been lean with amazing muscles, but being on tour for the past couple of months had done his body good. His arms were more toned, his abs more defined and he was just downright delicious.

 

He helped me finish undressing, then led me into the adjoining bathroom. He turned on the water, and made sure it was perfect temperature before we stepped inside. After helping each other wash up and rinse off, we stepped out and dried off, each wrapping a towel around us. I walked towards the armoire to find something to sleep in and he stopped me.

 

"You don't need that right now, mama." He said huskily, stepping behind me, his mouth lingering at my ear. Instant chills ran through my body and I shivered. 

 

What a feeling of vulnerability comin' over me

And I'm feeling weak and I can't speak

I can't think, no

Never thought I'd give in so willingly to a human being

With abilities to set me free, let me be me

 

I turned to him and smiled. “And why is that?”

 

“I could tell you, but I’d rather show you.”

 

He opened my towel up slowly and let it fall to the floor, looking at my body lovingly. “You have no idea how lucky I am to get to see this beautiful body for the rest of my life.” He breathed, running his hands up and down my arms, before leaning in to kiss me. He effortlessly picked me up and carried me to our bed and laid me down, dropping his own towel at the foot of the bed. 

 

He settled his body between my legs, chest to chest, his hands gently caressing either side of my face. He looked longingly into my eyes and we held our gaze together for several minutes, just exchanging unspoken emotions with our eyes and caressing each other’s bodies.

 

His mouth found its way to my neck as he placed wet kisses down it leading to my chest. He lingered at my chest taking a moment to lavish each sensitive bud with his mouth. A moan escaped my mouth as I felt one of his hands travel down my body, his fingers finding their destination, rubbing my sensitive, wet core. 

 

“Josh..” I whimpered, trying to control my breathing he continued to pleasure me simultaneously with his mouth and his hand.

 

Your lips, your eyes, your smile, your kiss

I must admit it's a part of me

You please me, complete me, filling me like a melody

Your soul, your flow, your youth, your truth is simply proof

We were meant to be

 

“I need you.” I breathed, practically writhing underneath him. He hummed, bringing his lips back up to mine, kissing me. His fingers continued to move in circular motions between my legs, dangerously close to bringing me to the edge.

 

I felt that familiar tingle as I reached that peak, causing me to gasp, breaking our kiss. JC took that opportunity to tug on my bottom lip delicately with his teeth. I barely had time to recover from my first climax before I felt him at my entrance, slowly inching his way in.

 

He let out a low sigh as he settled inside of me. My hands raked lightly up and down his back as he began a slow, sensuous pace. 

 

It's so amazing how something so sweet

Has come and rearranged my life

I've been kissed by destiny, oh, Heaven came and saved me

An angel was placed at my feet; this isn't ordinary

He's loving me for me

 

“Look at me.” I struggled to keep my eyes open as I was overtaken by the movements of our bodies together. I met JC’s gaze, his blue eyes boring into mine conveying so much emotion and love. It was a look that I would never get tired of seeing.

 

He continued to rock in and out of me, my hips meeting his thrusts. The air around us filled with moans, soft grunts and I love yous until we both reached the highest level of ecstasy. 

 

Jc rolled over and laid down beside me as we both tried to steady our breaths. After a few minutes, he laid on his side facing me, taking his hand and lightly rubbing my stomach. I turned my head to gaze at him, still in complete awe of the man who I was sharing this bed with. 

 

“What are you thinking about?” I asked curiously, noting he looked deep in thought.

 

He hesitated a bit before speaking.

 

“Our future. How much I love you. How everything in my life has come full circle. For so long, every relationship ended in heartbreak. I really never thought something like this was in the cards for me. My music career was slipping away from me. You entered my life and suddenly everything went right, and to me, that wasn’t a coincidence. It was a clear sign to me that you were what I was missing.”

 

I felt a hot tear roll down the side of my face, hitting the pillow I was laying on. How crazy is it that he can give me the most amazing orgasm of my life then make me cry 5 minutes later? 

 

“We’ve had our shares of ups and downs but nothing can break us. Nothing.”

 

He cupped my face with his hand, swiping away another tear that was beginning to fall. I heard the slight waver in his voice before he cleared his throat quickly to steady his voice, but I still noted the glossy look in his eyes.

 

“I love you so much, Layla Marie.”

 

 

He loves every freckle, every curve

Every inch of my skin

Fulfilling me entirely

Taking all of me in

He's real, he's honest

He's loving me for me

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc