Author's Chapter Notes:

This is it!

Present Day

 

“Mama, is it time for Daddy to come home yet?” Four year old Marley asked jumping into my lap. 

 

“Not yet, baby. He will be here today though. Very soon.” I assured her, running my fingers through her long, curly brown hair. 

 

“I can't wait!” Seven year old Ava spoke up, plopping down beside me on the couch in our living room.

 

“Me neither. We all miss Daddy so much, don’t we?” 

 

“Yes, but he’s working with Uncle Justy, Uncle Chris, Uncle Joe and Uncle Lance. Will we get to see them today too?” Marley asked.

 

“Maybe not today, Mar. They have to go home to their families too.”

 

The long awaited reunion tour had finally happened. The guys had just finished up the last tour stop the night before and everyone would be heading to their homes today.

 

JC and I have now been married for 9 years and have two daughters - Ava and Marley. Two rambunctious girls who definitely get all of their energy (and their faces) from their dad. You carry these babies for 9 long months just for them to come out looking just like their daddy! Good thing their's is a heartthrob ;)

 

Not long after we got married, I returned to the nursing field working PRN to be able to make my own schedule to ensure I could still do what I love but not overwork myself and to also travel with JC for work if needed. It worked great for us. 

 

When we got pregnant with our first child, JC slowed down and focused more on the producing side of music again. He didn’t want to miss out on any pregnancy milestones with me and he was very overprotective. He was at every appointment and waited on me hand and foot up until I gave birth. Same with the second pregnancy, except that time he had a little more knowledge about what to expect. 

 

A few years ago, Joey, Lance and Chris came up with the idea that they all should embark on a reunion tour. Justin was only on board if JC was and of course, JC was unsure at first. He initially didn’t want to do it for reasons unknown because he wouldn’t tell anyone. I believe he was just scared of not living up to his younger self on stage. However, after much persuasion from the guys (and ME!), he finally gave in. 

 

The 2022 Back NSYNC Tour was a huge hit. It kept JC away for weeks at a time, but we were able to go out to at least a handful of shows per month. The girls were in awe of their dad on stage and his still precise and amazing dance moves and his powerful voice.

 

Now that the tour was over, we were all so happy that he would be home. 

 

 

“Marley! Ava! Layla!” We heard JC’s voice bellowing through the house as he announced his arrival.

 

After falling asleep on the couch, we awoke to hear JC coming through the front door. Ava and Marley popped up quickly, completely awake. I was still rubbing my eyes adjusting to the light in the room, wondering when we fell asleep. 

 

I followed the excited squeals to the foyer where I found JC knelt down with his girls on either side of him, hugging them tightly. 

 

“Hey girls.” He said softly, kissing them each on their heads. I stood off to the side letting them have their moment, even though I was itching to get to my husband.

 

After several minutes, JC stood up “Girls, I think Mommy wants some love too.” He sauntered over to me and wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on top of my head. After a few moments, I raised my head up to meet him for a kiss. 

 

“Hey baby. I missed you so much.” He looked into my eyes and I felt those familiar butterflies that he still made me feel even after all this time.

 

“I missed you too, Jace. I’m so glad you’re home.” 

 

“Daddy, do you have to leave us again?” Marley asked coming closer to JC, in fear that he may leave again.

 

“Not for some time, baby girl. Our tour is over and Daddy is getting too old to dance every night.” He chuckled. 

 

“You’re not old, Daddy.” Ava chimed in. 

 

“Thanks, Ava, but Daddy sure is tired from doing all that performing for months. Plus, I’d rather stay here with you guys. I missed my girls too much.” He smiled warmly.

 

 

JC and I had just returned to the living room couch after having put the girls to bed. I looked around at the pizza boxes, chip bags and soda cans on the floor from our impromptu picnic. The girls had decided they wanted a picnic in the living room to celebrate JC being back home. I didn’t protest because that meant I didn’t have to cook.

But now I was thinking about the mess that I needed to clean up.

 

“Don’t worry about it right now, honey. Just be with me.” JC said, reading my mind.

 

I sighed and let my head fall onto his shoulder. He rested his hand on my thigh and rubbed it gently.

 

“You know I always feel so guilty when I leave you guys. I don’t care what the guys say, I’m not doing anymore shows. This was my last hoorah.”

 

“Jace, we were fine. Don't feel guilty. This is your job. I knew what I signed up for. The tour was huge. It was amazing for all of you to give the fans a chance to see you guys perform together again. You made so many people's lives by getting back on that stage again.” I turned to face him, noticing the tired yet content look on his face. I knew as much as he didn’t want to admit it, he loved being back on stage, especially with his best friends.

 

I moved to his lap, straddling him. He rested his hands on either side of my thighs, looking at me intently before kissing my lips tenderly.

 

“I know. The fans made it all worth it. Thanks for being so supportive. I love you, Layla Marie.” 

 

“I love you too, Joshua Scott.”

 

I rested my head on his chest as he circled his arms around me. I stayed there just listening to the soft beating of his heart, thinking about all the things that have happened to lead up to this point.  The good, the bad, the ugly. The heartbreaks we have both experienced, the long distances, the expected and the unexpected. It was all worth it.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you ALL for reading my story. I'm thankful for every person who read and for every comment! I look forward to writing more stories soon!! :)


Completed
JTlover1989 is the author of 7 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc