Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are starting to heat up!

After JC buzzed me in, I drove through the gates and up a steep driveway. It wasn't until I was halfway up the driveway that I noticed just how massive his house was. Suddenly, I felt even more nervous.

What the hell am I doing here? His home makes mine look like a matchbox. 


Oh well. Too late to turn around now, Layla. 

 

I steadied my breath as I parked my car behind a jeep. A really fucking nice one at that. I stepped out and ran my hands down my scrubs smoothing them out. JC was standing in the doorway of his home looking at me intently.


"Hi." I said awkwardly as I walked up to him.


Do we like shake hands.. or hug... or what? This is weird as fuck. I don't know. So I just stood there.


"Hey. Come on in. The food just got here." He smiled and moved aside to usher me in.


I walked in and stopped in the foyer and literally gasped. Out loud. The walls were a pristine white. The marble floors were clean and shiny. Above us, was quite possibly the largest chandelier I've ever seen.


"Your house is beautiful, JC." I turned to look at him and briefly caught his eyes flit from my ass to my face. How smooth, Mr. Chasez. But I acted like I didn't see.


"Thank you. I wish I could take credit for the designing, but I hired someone to do that." He chuckled.


"Of course you did." I laughed. "Wish I could say the same."


"Oh, stop. Layla, your house is nice too," He assured me.

 
I nodded and my stomach growled. Loud enough for both of us to hear. 


"Sounds like someone is hungry." JC laughed. "Come on, girl. Let's eat."


I followed him through a long, spacious hallway to his kitchen and we each took a seat at the bar stools placed at the kitchen island. 


"Did you buy enough food?" I joked. There was fried rice, lo mein, egg rolls, wonton soup, and about five other food items. 


"Hey, I like Chinese food." He shrugged.


"Me too. I guess we have something in common." I smiled. 


We ate our feast and chatted about my day at work and JC's day in the studio writing songs for a new artist he was working with. It was super cute how his eyes lit up when he talked about music. I made him promise to let me sit in on a studio session one day so I could see him doing what he does best. 


We cleaned up the remaining food that was left. JC popped open a bottle of Pinot Grigio and poured each of us a glass. 


"Would you like to watch a movie? If not, I understand if you need to get back home or whatever." JC stated as he took a hefty sip of wine.


I glanced at my watch and it wasn't even 9 PM yet. "Sure, we can watch something. What did you have in mind?"


"I don't know. Let's just find something on Netflix." JC led me into his "theater room". There were several theater style chairs and a huge flat screen TV on the wall. He flipped a switch and several dim LED lights that were lined around the top of the room came on. 


We settled in and found a comedy to watch. Let me just say, JC has the absolute cutest laugh I have ever heard. Halfway through the movie, our bottle of Pinot Grigio was almost depleted. 


How the fuck did that happen? Thankfully, I just had a good, chill buzz. That's why I love wine. I was more relaxed and now everything on the movie was hilarious to me and JC apparently too. 


We laughed until we literally had tears rolling down our faces.


"I'm not sure if that movie was just really funny or if this wine is just really good." JC chuckled as he stood up and stretched. His white shirt raised up just enough for me to get a peek of his toned stomach. 


Suddenly, I started to get that warm fuzzy feeling. You know, that one where you feel the heat rising in your face and also between your legs. JC placed his wine glass on a nearby table and our eyes met.


He walked slowly back over to me and hovered over me for a second. I looked up at him from my seated position and he leaned in closer.


"You're beautiful, Layla." He stated in a low whisper. 


Before I could even respond, or think, his lips were on mine. We started off slow, a couple of soft pecks. He grabbed both of my hands and pulled me up out of my seat so that we were standing up, face to face. His right hand cupped my face and he leaned in for a deep, passionate kiss. Our tongued swirled around each others and I felt my legs getting weak.


Damn, it has been so long since I've been kissed like this. And DAMN, it feels amazing.


That warm, fuzzy feeling took over my mind, and I reached my hand down between us and and felt his arousal through his jeans. JC let out a low moan and his hand instantly went to my breast and began kneading it in slow, circular motions. I whimpered at his touch. I wanted more, but I started to get in my head again.


It's only our second time hanging out. I should really slow down. I'm sure the only thing he wants from me is a quick fuck and I'll never hear from him again.


I broke our kiss and looked down at my feet. "It's getting late. I should get going."


JC took a step back and tugged at his jeans where his arousal was still pretty evident. I glanced at it and then back at the floor. 


Why am I suddenly acting so shy?


"You sure you're ok to drive?" JC asked.


"Yeah, I'll be fine. I think you had more than me anyway." I laughed. 


JC led us back to the foyer where I slipped my shoes back on. I reached for the door, ready to get the fuck out of there. I was still a bit flustered by our make-out session and here I was leaving him with blue balls.


He grabbed my waist and pulled me back towards him. My back against his chest. I felt his breath on my neck and another heat wave went through my entire body. 
He placed a light peck on my neck and turned me around and looked at me with his glassy, blue eyes. 


"I had a great time." He said. "Can I see you tomorrow?"


"Umm, yeah. Sure." I said quickly. I smiled awkwardly, turned around and opened the door.


I walked to my car, fumbling with my keys, dropping them on the ground. 

Ok, is it possible to die of embarrassment?! Because I think I am on my way there.


I picked them up, got in and started the car. I started my descent down his driveway and tried to calm myself down. Glancing in the rearview mirror briefly, I saw JC standing in the doorway with a goofy smile on his face.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc