Author's Chapter Notes:

two new chapters today! :)

The next morning Bianca and I went to the gym for some workout class she had signed us up for. Sitting in the house and eating junk for the past 6 months had made me gain a few pounds. I was starting to think that if I was maybe getting back into dating that I should get back in shape.


We began stretching as we waited for the class to begin. 


"So, have you been talking to your lover boy?" She asked.


I looked over at her and rolled my eyes. "A little."


"A little? The look on your face tells me something different."


"Ok, so we hung out last night." I shrugged.


"Oh, where'd you go?"


"His place."

"HIS PLACE?" She gawked. "I need all the details please."

I looked around at all the other people in the room hoping they did not hear any of our conversation.

"Girl, be quiet! I don't need the entire class to know I was at JC's house last night" I shushed her.

"Ok fine! Now tell me."

"He ordered Chinese, we watched Netflix and we kissed. That's all." I said nonchalantly.

"Sounds pretty PG."

"It got a little heated but I stopped it."

"Heated how?" Bianca's eyes got wide.

"Like, maybe he was a little.... excited." I blushed. "And then I practically ran out of there."

"You left JC Chasez with blue balls?" Bianca threw her head back and laughed. "Girl, why did you stop? He's clearly into you."

"It's been so long since I have done this, B. It's really hard for me to open up to anyone after what happened. I just keep thinking that this is too good to be true. I don't know what his intentions are and it kind of scares me."

Bianca looked at me sympathetically. "I know. Just take things slow... but if it feels good, then don't sabotage it. You deserve to feel good again, Layla."

The workout instructor entered the room and stood in front of the class. "Good morning, everyone! Grab a workout mat and let's get started!"

I started to think of what Bianca said. I liked being around JC and he definitely made me feel good. Maybe it was time to allow myself to open back up again.

_______________________________
I nearly limped out of the gym and to my car after that class. I swear I worked muscles that I didn't know existed. I was sore, but it felt good to break a sweat and release some anxiety.

"I am tired as fuck and it's not even noon." I whined reaching in my bag for my keys and unlocking my car. Bianca and I hopped in and I rested my head on the steering wheel. "I don't even want to drive."

Bianca laughed. "Well, you drove us here so you kind of have to."

I rolled my eyes and started up the engine and drove towards Bianca's apartment.My phone rang just as we pulled up to her apartment building.

She raised an eyebrow at me and mouthed "JC?"

I looked at the display on my phone and sure enough, it was JC.

"Yes. So be quiet! I don't need your commentary" I laughed.

"Hey, JC." I answered.

"Good morning. What's up?"

"Just left the gym with Bianca. I was just dropping her off at her apartment."

"Oh really? When do I get to hang out with you and your best friend?"

"I'm sure you will soon. She's always around." I chuckled and looked at Bianca.

"HI JC!!!!" Bianca leaned towards my phone and said loudly.

"B, I told you to hush!!!" I shushed her.

JC laughed. "Tell her I said hello"

I repeated it back to Bianca and she responded with "I can't wait to hang out with the man that is making my friend so happy!"

I placed my hand over my face and sighed. I told you she was blunt. Well, if JC had any question about how he made me feel, she answered that for him just now.

"Oh, I make you happy, hmm?" JC asked and I just knew he was on the other end of the phone with a smug ass smile on his face.

"Maybe." I said shyly.

"Feeling is mutual. Which is why I am calling... I want to take you to dinner tonight at one of my favorite restaurants. Are you free?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Ok, I'll come pick you at 7. See you later, babe. I gotta get back in the studio and finish this song so you can have my undivided attention tonight."

"Ok. Bye JC." I hung up the phone and looked at Bianca and squealed. "WE'REGOING ON A DATE TONIGHT!"

Holy shit. We're going on a DATE, tonight. AND he called me BABE?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc