It was 6:55pm and I was pacing the floor of my living room as I waited for JC. I had finished getting ready early, just in case he arrived early, but instead it just made me more anxious as I had more time to sit around and wait.

 

I wore a leopard print low-cut tank top paired with a black leather skirt and black knee high boots with a heel. I wore my curly hair down and it fell just past my shoulders. I applied a little bit of eyeliner, mascara and topped the look off with a nude, pink lipstick. 

 

While waiting, I had texted Bianca a picture of my complete look. She texted me back: You're definitely getting some, tonight. :) 

At 7:02pm, my doorbell rang and I glanced at myself in the mirror one last time before I opened the door. JC was standing on my porch with a bouquet of red roses and a bottle of wine.

"Hey beautiful, I brought you some presents." He smiled and handed me the roses. I took them and stepped aside to let him inside. 

"Aww! Thank you, JC. They're beautiful. I'm going to put them in a vase before we leave." I blushed.

I walked towards my kitchen with JC following close behind. I found a vase, put the flowers in with some water and set it on my kitchen table before I sniffed them one more time. 

JC placed the bottle of wine in my fridge. "That's for later."

As excited as I was for dinner, I was now even more excited for "later". 

JC walked up to me and put both of my hands in his and stared at me intently. "You look amazing, babe. I can't wait to show you off."

I blushed and smiled. "Thank you. You look handsome too."

He gave me a soft peck on my lips and said "Let's go. I'm starving!"

______________________________________________________


We arrived at Uptown Cafe and JC grabbed my hand as we walked in. It was an upscale, yet not formal restaurant. The lights were dimmed and there was tons of string lights draped throughout the space. There was light jazz music being played, but it seemed fairly quiet in there. We were seated in a more secluded part of the restaurant. I could tell that JC knew the owners. We were ushered to our table immediately upon arriving and the hostess placed a bottle of champagne on our table.

"It's really nice here. Very chill." I said looking up from my menu to look at JC.

"Yeah, I love it. It's nice but not formal and stuffy. Not to mention, the food is amazing."

I ordered a salmon and rice dish with a side salad. JC ordered the chicken parmesan meal. He poured each of us a glass of champagne as we waited for our food.

"So, word on the street is that I make you happy.." He grinned.

"Hmm.. Sounds like a rumor to me." I said with a straight face.


JC's grin dropped to a frown and he looked at me with furrowed brows. "Oh."


My straight face didn't last long before I burst into laughter. "I am joking, Jace. It's true. You make me really happy, actually."

The grin was back on that handsome face of his. "You make me happy too, Layla. I really enjoy spending time with you."

"So, tell me about your family.  I know you're not from LA. Does your family visit often?" JC asked.

"Well, I'm from Ohio. My mom and dad have been divorced since I was a kid. I have two older brothers. I talk to everyone occasionally, but no, they have not come to LA to visit me. Let's just say, they weren't exactly happy when I told them I was moving to LA." 

"Why not?" 

"Just because it is so far away. My mom likes to keep tabs on me and she couldn't do that with me being thousands of miles away. Most likely, the reason why I did move so far away. I needed to grow and experience life on my own and truthfully, they were hindering me from doing that."

"I get it. You're the baby of the family. They were just being protective." 

I shrugged. "I guess. So now, I guess they're upset with me and have been for the past two years so things have been weird. Sometimes it makes me question my move out here, but I really love it in LA. It's home to me now." I took a sip of champagne and looked up at JC who was looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"For the record, I am really glad you're here. I really hope you guys are able to patch things up, honey. Family is really important."

I nodded in agreement. Just then, the waitress arrived and placed our food on the table. It smelled amazing! We began to eat and chat some more. JC fed me a bite of his chicken parmesan and I made a mental note to order that next time.

"I'm going to use the ladies room. I'll be right back." I stood up and smoothed out my skirt and winked at JC as I walked away.

I found the restroom and did my business as quickly as possible so that I could get back to dinner with that hunk I was with. I was having such a great time. JC made me feel like I was the most beautiful woman in the room.

I washed my hands and took a quick peak in the mirror to make sure my hair and makeup still looked good. At that moment, a woman stepped out of the other stall and my heart stopped. It was that BITCH, Brianna. The one that my ex, Austin, left me for. In the same bathroom as me. In the same restaurant as me. Which means he's in this restaurant too.

We both looked at each other and I took a deep breath and started to walk towards the door.

"Layla. Wait." Brianna stopped me.

I turned around and looked at her with fire in my eyes. What could this bitch possibly want to talk about?

I looked at her and said nothing. I guess she expected me to speak.

"I just wanted to say that I am sorry about everything that happened with Austin."

I couldn't tell if she was sincere or not and frankly, I didn't care. I just wanted to get the fuck out of there.

"It's fine. I have to go." I reached for the door again and she stopped me. AGAIN.

"Believe it or not, the divorce was hard on Austin too. I really don't think he meant to hurt you."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, he did. I hope you all have a happy life together."

"Things are better now. I'm pregnant and we're expecting a baby in a few months." She rubbed her small baby bump and smiled at me.

PREGNANT?

Before I knew it, the tears were stinging my eyes. I said nothing, yanked the door open and bolted out of the restroom. I quickly walked back to our table and desperately tried to wipe away my tears before returning to the table, but it was too late. JC saw me and looked at me confused.  I sat down quietly in my chair and refused to make eye contact with him. I was a ball of emotions. I was hurt, angry, and of course embarrassed that I was at dinner with JC and crying about another man.

"Layla. Honey, what's wrong?" He reached across the table and held my hands in his, rubbing them softly.

I sniffled and looked at him. "Can we just leave, please?"

"Sure, baby. I'll pay the bill. Here's my keys, you can go to the car and I'll meet you there." JC got up in search of the waitress and was able to flag her down. I took his key and walked out of the restaurant and to his car. Once I got inside, the tears began to flow.

 
What a date.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc