Author's Chapter Notes:

The artist in this chapter is fictional. Just a name I came up with. lol 

Enjoy!

*One month later*


I was sitting in JC's studio while he worked on a new song for a new artist named Karly Mitchell. During this particular session, he was doing a little writing, strumming on his guitar occasionally and tinkering around with a bunch of buttons on a sound board. I was watching him in amazement. He was totally in his element and it was super cute to witness.


Oh, did I mention that I don't like this Karly girl? Well, I don't. JC introduced me to her at the Halloween party his manager/friend Eric hosted last week. I didn't like the way she looked at JC and basically ignored the fact that I was there with him. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on her going forward. However, the party itself was so much fun. JC gets all into Halloween. He asked me to go but under the condition that we had a couples costume. 

"A couples costume?" I asked. 

 

"Yeah, it'll be so fun. Please?!" He was practically giddy about this idea.

 

"Aren't couples costumes for people who are dating?" I asked. We had not put a label on this 'relationship' we were doing, but not by choice, it just had never come up in conversation. Until now.

JC looked at me confused. "We aren't dating? Are you seeing someone else?"

I shook my head and laughed. "Seriously JC? I'm with you almost everyday. Who else would I be seeing?"

JC smiled. "Okay, you have a point. So, why can't I go to a Halloween party with MY girl in a super sexy costume?"

"Your girl? Hmm, I don't remember you asking me if I would be your girlfriend." I flirted.

"I thought that was understood, honey. But I'll appease you. Layla Roberts, why don't you be my girlfriend? I'll treat you good. I know you hear your friends when they say you should."  JC asked in a sing-songy way stifling a laugh the entire time.

I couldn't help but giggle at the NSYNC reference. 

"Well, when you put it like that, how can I say no?" I kissed him and sealed the deal.

So, here we were in the studio where we had been for the past hour. I was getting restless, but it didn't seem like JC was going to be finished anytime soon. The man can spend an entire day in here. It was time to distract him a little.

I stood up from the couch I was sitting on and sauntered over to JC who was sitting in a chair writing some lyrics down on a notepad. He looked up briefly and raised a brow at me then continued writing. "What's up, babe?"

"I think you deserve a break. You've been working so hard." I grabbed the pen and pad from his hands and tossed it aside. Then looked him in the eyes as I slowly sat down on his lap, straddling him while placing my arms around his neck. JC welcomed me by placing his hands on my hips.

"I could use a break." He smiled before he pressed his lips against mine. JC's kisses were so slow and sensual. His hands traveled from my hips to my ass and gave it a light squeeze. I let out a small gasp as we were kissing and I felt him smile at my reaction.

"You're so bad." I whispered as I pulled away from our kiss.

JC shushed me and in an instant, his lips were back on mine. I could feel his arousal against my jeans as I grinded on him slowly. Things were hot and heavy in a matter of minutes.

 

It had been a little over a month since JC and I began seeing each other, but we still had not had sex. This was the extent of our sexual relationship: hot and heavy make-out sessions and feeling each other up. 


I was certain that JC was ready to take that next step, but I was still hesitant. Did I want to have sex? Absolutely. Look at this man. He's hard to resist!

Truthfully, the thought of JC being the first person I would have sex with after my divorce was something that made me worry. With all of the sweet things he did and said, I still had my doubts. I didn't want to take that step with him and be totally disappointed if we didn't work out. I had some serious abandonment issues after my last relationship.

JC's kisses had moved from my lips to my neck and I moaned at the feeling. Just as he reached for the hem of my shirt, we were interrupted by none other than little miss Karly herself as she busted into the studio.

I stood up quickly from JC's lap and adjusted my clothing and brushed my hair back with my hands. JC attempted to cover his bulge in his pants. 


"Looks like you're working hard, JC" She said in an annoyed tone.

He cleared his throat and grabbed the pen and notepad that I had tossed aside earlier. "Was just taking a quick break. How'd you get in here?"

"Remember you told me to meet you here at 3. I already know the gate code and your door was unlocked." She said nonchalantly.

Why the fuck does she have the gate code?

'Yeah, sorry. Lost track of time" JC said.


"Yeah. No shit." She rolled her eyes and looked in my direction. Ok, I really don't like this girl.


JC motioned for her to come over towards the sound board. "I'll show you what I've been working on so far today."

"Sure" She said giddily and took a seat in the chair beside JC. I suddenly felt invisible and like I was intruding on their session. I sat back on the couch that I had occupied earlier and watched their exchange. JC would show her a line of lyrics he had written down and sing it to her in a certain melody. I noticed her placing her hand on his shoulder a couple of times or stealing looks at him and I was becoming more and more uncomfortable. I felt like JC basically forgot I was there.

After a couple of minutes, I stood up and grabbed my phone and purse. "Hey, um.. JC, I need to get going. Call me later."

Neither JC or Karly looked my way. He just waved his hand up and said "Sure, babe. Call you later."

I let myself out of the studio and then out of JC's house and got in my car. Those feelings of uncertainty were there again. I had a bad feeling about this girl and her relationship with JC. He seemed to totally ignore me once she got there and I didn't know if it was due to his work or other reasons. My mind was racing and all I wanted to do was go home. I drove home fighting back tears the entire way.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial oral boyfriendjc showersex producerjc