When the girls entered the rooftop it was almost completely dark outside. A beautiful Christmas tree with colorful ornaments was standing in the middle. There was a small stage in one corner where a band was playing Christmas music. On the other side was a bar with several bar tables, being decorated with candle holders. At the back of the rooftop the buffet was just being prepared. Massive wooden tables and benches offered enough space for the whole party. There were countless holidays lights hung up all over the place to create a festive atmosphere. 


„Eric did all of that?“ Eve asked in disbelief. 


„Well, he surely didn’t make it himself, but it’s his concept,“ Nicole answered. „His parties are legendary.“ 


Eve was truly impressed. She didn’t expect Eric would give so much attention to details. The rooftop looked magical.


„Hey girls,“ they suddenly heard a male voice saying from behind. 


Both turned around, looking at Richard. He was wearing an off light grey polo shirt, dark blue chinos and white sneakers. He went to the hairdresser and got rid of his long straggly hair. His face was fresh shaved. He gave both girls a sheepish smile, while they were processing hard. 


„You look amazing,“ Eve finally said. 


Richard flushed, still smiling. 


„You really do, Richy. I’m speechless,“ Nicole stammered. 


„Um… ya… I cut my hair…“


Eve came closer and kissed his cheek.


„Handsome, I’m pretty sure you just made Nic’s panties wet,“ she whispered in his ear. 


Again he flushed. 


„Come on. Let's have some drinks,“ she said next and headed towards the bar. 


„Are you getting wasted two nights in a row?“ Richard teased. 


„Absolutely“, Eve replied. 


Nicole followed them, secretly staring at Richard. His new look definitely gave her a tough time.



While the three of them enjoyed their cocktails at the bar, the rooftop steadily filled with people. JC and Eric also invited their clients and business partners. 


Finally the bosses entered the scene. Eve felt her knees going weak, as soon as she spotted JC. He was wearing a navy suit with a white business shirt. His brown belt was matching the color of his leather shoes. His face was fresh shaved and he wasn’t wearing glasses tonight.


„He’s unreal. How will you survive that night?“ Eve was talking to herself in her thoughts.


It didn’t take long, till their eyes met. Eve’s heart skipped at beat. She felt like things were just happening in slow motion. Both couldn’t stop staring at each other. 


In the next moment Justin appeared. He jumped around JC’s neck from behind and brought him back to reality. 


„Holy crab! Justin is here! I told you this would happen!“ Nicole squeaked. 


Eve gave her a concerned look.


„What’s wrong?“


„This is not good.“ 


„Why?“ Richard asked curiously. „I thought you wanna date him.“ 


Eve shook her head.


„I don’t.“ 


„What are you talking about?“ Nicole wanted to know.


„I changed my mind.“


„Why?“ Richard asked again. 


Eve gave both an annoyed look.


„Is this a cross examination?“ 


„Yes,“ both said at once. 


„I realized he’s not the one, okay?“ 


Nicole couldn’t believe what she was listening to. 


„Justin Timberlake is not the one? Are you feeling good?“ 


„However, he’s on his way, so…“ Richard said. 


Both girls looked back at Justin.


„Fuck,“ Eve whispered. 


Few seconds later Justin arrived at their bar table, smiling sexy. 


He glanced at Nicole and Richard, before giving his full attention to Eve. 


„Good evening.“ 


„Hi,“ all three replied at once.


Justin was still staring at Eve.


„You look beautiful in that little black dress,“ he flirted. 


Eve was paralyzed, not knowing how to react. 


„Um, Richy? Let’s check the buffet. Come on,“ Nicole said. 


He nodded, being happy spending some time alone with her. Both disappeared in the next moment. 


Justin was wearing wearing a button down shirt, jeans and sneakers all in black. He looked casual but sexy, having a three day beard and his usual James Dean hairstyle. 


„I didn’t expect seeing you here tonight,“ Eve finally replied. 


„Well, technically my name is not on the guest list. But someone motivated me showing up anyway.“ 


Eve tried hard staying cool. 


„Someone, hm?“ 


„Yes, someone.“ 



JC was watching the scene from distance. His jealousy was hard to handle. He loved Justin like a brother. But right in that moment he wished punching is face hard. 


„What is that little freak doing?“ JC suddenly heard Eric saying. „Is he hitting on your assistant?“ 


JC gave Eric a serious look, without responding. Eric raised his eyebrows.


„Really? The fucker is hot for her and you don’t stop him?“ 


„What exactly you expect me to do, hm? Making a scene in front of everyone?“ JC asked annoyed. 


„Doesn’t he know that you want her?“


„He does.“


„Then why the hell is he acting like that?“ 


„Very obviously he wants pissing me off.“ 


„Are you saying, he flirts with her because you don’t have the balls doing it yourself?“


„Ya, kind of.“


Eric shook his head. 


„He’s been always a giant asshole.“


JC disagreed, but didn’t feel like contradicting in that moment.



Eve didn’t eat the whole day. As a result she felt the alcohol hitting quickly, as she finished drinking her cocktail. 


„Shall we grab another drink?“ Justin suggested. 


Eve nodded and followed him to the bar. 


„What do you like?“ he wanted to know.


„Something strong.“ 


He smirked, before ordering. 


„Two Zombies, please.“ 


When the cocktails were ready, both returned to their bar table. They clinked glasses, before taking a sip.


„Oh shit,“ Eve said. „I should eat something before I drink that monster.“ 


Justin chuckled.


„You asked for something strong.“


„I’m aware of that.“


„You wanna check the buffet?“


She nodded, smiling back at him. 


JC was busy talking to some clients, but hardly being able focusing on their conversation. The fact that Justin was spending time with Eve was driving him insane. 



Eve and Justin sat at quiet table, enjoying dinner. Eve sipped her cocktail in between and was a little drunk by now. 


„They have strawberry cheesecake for dessert,“ Justin said, when they finished their dishes. 


„I know. But I have no space left,“ Eve replied. 


„Me, neither. But we can’t ignore that cake, don’t you think?“


„I’m really full, Justin.“


„What about sharing one slice?“


Eve raised her eyebrows.


„Are you saying you gonna feed me with your fork?“ 


„Would you like that?“ 


She bit her lip, suppressing a smile. 


„Girl, that lip biting thing you do is brutal.“


„Brutal?“ 


„Yes, brutal.“


He gave her another sexy look, before he stood up to bring the cake. Half minute later he returned back to their table. 


„You really brought just one fork.“ 


„Yes, I did.“ 


Justin put a piece of cake at his fork and let her taste it. 


„Mmmm, delicious,“ she said with full mouth. 


He tasted the cake, as well. 


„Damn. I’m not sure, if I wanna share the rest with you,“ he joked. 


Eve gave him a warning look. Justin chuckled and continued feeding her.



„Dude. He’s feeding her with cake!“ Eric whispered into JC’s ear. 


JC interrupted his conversation with a client and turned his head slowly to the buffet. 


„Do you want me taking care for that? I have few securities waiting at the entrance,“ Eric added. 


JC gave him an outraged look. 


„Did you just lose your mind?“ 


„What that supposed to mean?“


„You’re not kicking him out, understand?“ 


„Why the hell not?“


„Because I say so.“ 


„I don’t get it! Why are you defending that dickhead?“


„I already told you. He’s just trying to piss me off.“ 


Eric scoffed. 


„I’m wondering, how much you’ll be pissed off, when he bangs her tonight.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story