JC and Justin exchanged concerned glances.


„You’re sure she left?“ JC asked Eric. 


„Yap.“ 


„Did you call a taxi for her?“


„No, why should I?“ 


„Because she’s drunk!“ Justin replied. 


„So what? Did she forget where she lives?“ 


Justin and JC looked at each other again. 


„I need to find her,“ JC said.


Then he rushed to the exit. 



Eve left the elevator in the fifties floor. She put the master key out of her bra and opened the door to the open space office. Then she went to her desk, put her blazer on and grabbed her bag out of her drawer. Finally she closed up again and waited for the elevator to arrive. 


Suddenly she heard a female voice giggling. 


„Shhhh…“ a male voice whispered. 


Curiously Eve went to the front desk. She walked around and couldn’t trust her own eyes. 


„Oh.My.God…“ 


Nicole and Richard where sitting at the floor close to each other. An empty bottle of Champagne was standing in front of them. Richard was having countless lipstick marks all over his face. Both smiled at Eve, obviously being drunk, as well. She smiled back.


„I wondered where you’ve been the whole night.“ 


„Really? You seemed being veeeeery busy with Justin,“ Nicole replied. 


Eve wasn’t in the mood talking about Justin. 


„Well, whatever is happening here, I’m sorry for interrupting you.“ 


Then she returned to the elevator. 


„Good night Evy!!!“ Both shouted. 


„Good night weirdos!!!“ Eve shouted back. 


On her way downstairs Eve was still smiling. She felt incredibly happy for Nicole and Richard. At least one good thing happened tonight. 


When she arrived at the ground floor, she took her black ballet flats out of her bag and put them on. Then she left the building. The streets were completely empty. She felt scared walking home in the middle of the night, but it would have taken much longer waiting for a taxi. 



JC arrived at the reception short time later. He hoped finding Eve sitting in the visitor’s corner, waiting for a taxi. But unfortunately this wasn’t the case. He rushed out of the building, hoping to see her somewhere.


„Damn it,“ he thought, being sure she must walked home all by herself. 


Luckily he remembered where she lived. He decided running after her to make sure, that she was okay. 


Few minutes later he saw Eve walking towards her apartment building from distance. 


The entrance door was locked. She was busy looking for her keys in her bag. JC arrived at the building, while she was still searching her keys. He sneaked up from behind. 


„Hey,“ he finally said, standing few steps behind her. 


Eve suddenly turned around, having pepper spray in her right hand. Without hesitating she sprayed it into JC’s face. 


„FUUUUCK!!!“ he screamed out loud. 


In the next second Eve realized it was him. 


„OH NO!“ she screamed back. 


„THIS BURNS LIKE HELL!!!“ 


„I didn’t expect it was you!!! What are you doing here???“ 


JC was in deep pain, not being able to reply. His eyes were completely red and swollen. 


Eve finally found her keys and opened the door quickly. Then she grabbed his right hand and pulled him into the hallway.


„What are you doing?!“ he asked.


„We need to wash this out of your eyes,“ she answered. 


The elevator was waiting downstairs. Both stepped inside and arrived at Eve’s floor short after. JC kept his eyes closed, as they were terribly hurting. Tears were running down his cheeks.


Finally they arrived at Eve’s apartment. She opened up and pulled him into her en-suite bathroom. Then she made him stand in front of the sink and started the tap water. 


JC bent over the sink and washed the pepper spray out of his eyes. 


„Is it helping?“ Eve asked concerned. 


„Ya… it works,“ he answered relieved. 


When the pain finally eased down, JC turned off the water. He kept his eyes closed, as they’ve been still swollen. Eve grabbed his hand again and made him sit at the toilet lid. Then she took a fresh towel out of the drawer and stopped standing between his legs. Carefully she begun drying his wet face. Her bad conscience was killing her. She was shocked, that she did this to his beautiful eyes. 


„Can you open them up?“ she asked, when she finished drying his face. 


JC opened his eyes slowly. 


„Can you see me?“ 


He nodded. She put the towel aside and cupped his cheeks with both hands gently.


„I’m so sorry I did this to you.“ 


JC enjoyed their intimate moment and smiled calmly. 


„It’s my fault. I shouldn’t sneak up from behind.“


Eve smiled back. 


„You scared the shit out of me.“ 


„Are you always armed when you leave the house?“ 


„Of course. This is LA.“  


„Why you didn’t call for a taxi, hm?“ 


„I didn’t want to wait.“ 


„Walking home all alone in the middle of the night was incredibly stupid. I hope you know that.“ 


„Why? Nothing happened to me. You’re the one who got harmed.“


JC chuckled. 


„Why did you follow me?“ Eve continued asking. 


„I wanted to make sure you’re okay.“ 


She smiled again. 


„That’s cute.“ 


„My mama raised me well.“ 


„Yes, she did…“ 


Eve just realized she was still cupping his face. Suddenly she felt JC’s hands moving up her thighs slowly. They run over her ass, before they reached her lower back. He pushed her closer to his body. Eve embraced his neck gently and started playing with the hair at the back of his head. Her face was dangerously close to his. She felt his warm breath on her skin. Both looked at each other. 


„Are you aware of, what you’re doing to me?“ JC whispered.


Eve’s heart run out of control. 


„What am I doing to you?“ she whispered back. 


„You make me lose my mind, Eve…“ 


In the next second she closed the gab between their lips and kissed him passionately. He tasted of bourbon, but she didn’t mind. JC embraced her body tightly, pressing her against her chest. Both were terribly hungry for more.


„I want you so bad…“ Eve talked into his mouth. 


JC’s hands moved down to her ass. He squeezed her cheeks and pushed her body even closer to his chest. 


„Here?“ 


Eve broke their kiss and gave him a tempting smile. She released herself from his embrace, grabbed his hand and pulled him into her bedroom. They stopped standing in front of her queen size bed. 


JC stepped behind her back and dressed off her blazer slowly. Then he embraced her body tightly. He placed tender kisses at her right shoulder and moved his lips slowly up her neck. Eve moaned quietly, enjoying his caresses. He noticed the goosebumps he was giving her and smiled. 


„Do you like it?“ he whispered in her ear, before kissing it gently. 


„Mmmm, yeees…“ 


„Your taste is driving me crazy, Eve…“ 


He released her body slowly and moved his hands to her back. Then he opened the long zipper of her dress. Slowly it fell to the floor. Seeing her strapless red lace bra and her matching thong made him smile dirty. He pressed his hard cock against her ass and continued kissing her shoulders. 


Eve turned in his direction slowly. He stared at her full breasts and licked his lips in deep anticipation. Her hands run up his chest. Patiently he watched her opening the buttons of his shirt. When she finished undressing his upper body, she placed gentle kisses on his warm skin. Then she continued opening his belt and the zipper of his trousers. Carefully she stroke his hard dick through the thin fabric of his black briefs. He groaned quietly. She gave him a tempting look and bit her lower lip playfully. 


JC run his fingers through her hair and removed her tie. He loved it, when her hair was open. His hands moved down her back slowly to undress her bra next. His eyes begun to shine, as he finally saw her naked breasts. They looked much better than in his wildest fantasies. 


He grabbed her hips and lifted her up. Immediately Eve looped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Carefully he laid her down in the middle of her bed, staying on top of her. He kissed her lips again, but this time careful and slow. He wanted relish every second with her to its full extent. 


His mouth moved slowly down her chin to her neckline. Eve’s eyes were closed, as his lips met her left breast. She moaned with pure pleasure, as he begun licking her nipple gently. Then he gave the same attention to her other breast. Eve’s desire for him reached its peak. She grabbed his hair at the back of his head. 


„Pleaaase…“ she begged quietly. 


JC looked into her face, giving her a dirty look.


„Please what, Eve…?“


„I wanna feel you…“ 


Her obvious urge for him was turning him on badly. He grabbed the waistband of her thong and pulled it down slowly. She was completely shaved. He stared at her naked body for a moment.


„Do you like what you see?“ she asked.


JC nodded.


„You’re perfection.“ 


He got rid of his briefs in a second and returned on top of her. His hard dick was pressing against her core. She rubbed herself against him, impatiently waiting for penetration. JC looked deep into her eyes, before he finally entered her carefully. Eve moaned, as he was completely filling her up. 


He pressed his lips on hers, while thrusting her deep, but slow. Her orgasm was building up quickly. She tried holding it back, but it seemed impossible to keep her lust under control. Her breath accelerated. She needed to break their kiss. JC gave her another sexy smile. 


„Someone can’t wait, hm…?“ 


She got lost in ecstasy, moaning loudly. JC enjoyed her untamed lust. He begun thrusting her harder to bring her to the edge. 


„Mmmmm… oh yeeeees… mooooore…“ 


Her sudden tightness made him gasp for air. He felt his own orgasm being on its way. 


„Come for me, baby…“


„Yeeeees… harder… pleaaaase…“


He did what he asked for. 


„OH GOOOOOD… JOOOOOSH…!!!“


Hearing her screaming his name made him immediately lose control. 


„EEEEEVE…!!!“

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter comes on Monday. 

I'm thinking about at which point I should bring this story to an end. Originally it shouldn't have been a long one. But it can be, if you wish.

Thank you for reading <3



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story