Both needed a moment finding their ways back to normal. JC stayed on top of her and placed tender kisses on her face. His affection was making her heart melt. She didn’t expect him being such a gentle lover. 


Finally he looked into her eyes and smiled. Eve smiled back.


„What’s going on in your head?“ she asked curiously.


„You screamed my name.“


„I’m aware of that fact.“


„I mean… my real name…“


Eve giggled.


„Are you surprised I know your real name?“


„Of course not. I’m just wondering why.“


Eve stroke his hair gently, still smiling at him. 


„Well, screaming two letters seemed impersonal.“ 


JC chuckled. 


„Good point.“ 


„Is it okay for you, when I call you this?“ 


He nodded.


She bit her bottom lip. JC lowered his head and did the same carefully. They begun kissing each other again. He turned their bodies around and made her lie on top of him. She felt his hardness pushing against her core. 


„Do you want more?“ he asked, before entering her. 


She nodded and let him slid inside slowly. 


„Mmmmmm… you feel so good, Josh…“



JC woke up in the next morning, holding Eve’s body close from behind. He took a deep breath, inhaling her smell. A bright satisfied smile appeared all over his face. He raised his upper body a little bit and begun placing soft kisses at her neck and her shoulder. He hoped waking her up this way. But Eve didn’t react. Having sex with him four times that night completely knocked her off. 



Some time later Eve finally woke up, lying at her belly. 


„Damn it…“ she thought, feeling her head aching badly. „Stop drinking two nights in a row. You’re too old for this…“ 


Slowly she raised her head and realized she was alone in bed. 


„Where is he?“ 


She sat down and noticed, that his clothes weren’t lying on the floor next to hers. 


„Did he just leave?“ 


Eve was confused about the situation, not knowing how she should feel about it. She didn’t expect him leaving without a single word, after what happened last night. Was she really that wrong about him?


Slowly she stood up and went into the bathroom. She grabbed her bathrobe from the hook and put it on. After peeing and brushing her teeth, she removed her make-up from the prior night and put her hair into a messy bun. Then she swallowed two aspirin and went into the kitchen. She started the coffee maker and tried sorting her mind. Why did JC disappear? Did she do something wrong? Her disappointment about his absence couldn’t get any bigger. 


The coffee maker run out of beans and started beeping. Eve rolled her eyes in deep frustration, blaming herself for not having an extra package on hand. 


In the next second she heard someone opening up her front door. She turned around and saw JC entering her living area with two coffee cups and a paper bag in his hands. He was wearing grey sweat shorts, a black t-shirt, white sport sneakers and his black framed glasses. 


Eve stared at him, as he was coming closer. He stopped standing in front of her and put the coffee and the paper bag a the kitchen island. He noticed her tension and frowned. 


„Is everything okay?“ 


„You should have left a note,“ she complained. 


JC smiled. 


„A note, saying what?“ 


„That you just left for bringing coffee and food.“ 


He smiled harder, coming another step towards her. 


„I’m sorry. I didn’t expect you waking up in between.“


He grabbed her right hand and pulled her into his arms. She put her arms around his neck, still giving him a stern look.


„Stop looking that grumpy. I apologized,“ he said.


„I’ve spent the last fifteen minutes wishing you to hell.“ 


JC chuckled. 


„I must admit, I kind of enjoy that fact.“ 


„Well… guess what… I kind of enjoyed knocking you off with my pepper spray,“ she talked back. 


JC lowered his head and bit her neck playfully. She giggled. 


„That’s how you thank me for bringing coffee and breakfast?“


„I mean it, Josh. Don’t you dare leaving me like this ever again,“ she warned him. 


He realized she must really felt upset about it and regretted hurting her feelings.


„I promise, I won’t.“


Then he placed a gentle kiss on her lips. She kissed him back, feeling thousand butterflies in her belly.


„Why there’s no coffee in this house, hm?“ he complained next. 


„I’m a lousy housewife.“


„Luckily you have other qualities…“ 


He kissed her again, this time deeper. Eve smiled into his mouth.


„Stop turning me on. I need caffeine, first.“ 


„Really? You blame me for getting coffee and then you dismiss me for having coffee?“ 


Eve laughed dirty. 


„Yap.“


Then she released him and grabbed one cup from the kitchen island. She took a sip and sighed with satisfaction. JC grabbed the other cup. Eve opened the paper bag.


„Uh yes… bagels and sweets.“ 


„I thought you need some hangover breakfast.“ 


„I really do.“


She looked at him, wondering about his outfit.


„Where does that clothes come from?“ 


„That’s my workout outfit I keep in my car.“


„Have you been in the office?“


„No, just the parking garage, why?“ 


Eve was wondering, if Nicole and Richard spent the rest of the night at the fiftieth floor.“ 


„Nic and Richy made out behind the front desk last night.“


JC raised his eyebrows.


„No way…“


„Richard had lipsticks marks all over his face.“


„Son of a gun.“


Eve smiled.


„I hope it turns into something serious.“


JC gave her a sudden deep look.


„I hope for the same.“ 


Eve’s heart skipped a beat. 


„Do you mean them… or… us?“


He smiled sheepishly. 


„Both.“ 


Eve put her cup back at the counter, before falling around his neck. She kissed him deep, pressing her body hard against his chest. While kissing her back, he grabbed her thighs and made her sit at the kitchen counter.


„Damn it. It’s too high…“ JC complained.


Eve chuckled. 


„I see this is not working. But I have a big bathtub…“ 


He smiled back. 


„I know…“ 



When the bathtub was filled with hot water and foam, Eve and JC started undressing themselves in front of each other. Both smiled, exchanging glances. Eve was a sucker for his chest hair and bit her lip. JC got hypnotized by her naked breasts. She noticed his hungry gazes and smiled self satisfied. She entered the bathtub first. JC followed and laid down opposite of her. Both enjoyed the pleasant moment, when their muscles started relaxing. Eve was having her legs above his body. He begun stroking her feet and calves gently. 


„How come you live downtown?“ he wanted to know.


Eve smiled. 


„I’m a city girl.“


„Oh really?“ 


„New York is my most favorite place. I always dreamed about living in one of those fancy skyscrapers in Manhattan one day. This here was the closest I could get,“ she explained. 


„Well, it’s not Manhattan. But it’s definitely a fancy skyscraper.“


„Yes, it is.“


„Obviously your boss pays you well.“


Eve laughed. 


„My boss should know by now, that I’m worth every penny.“


„Be sure he does.“ 


Both exchanged loving glances. Then Eve continued talking. 


„My parents died young and left some money. I thought it would be smart investing it in real estate.“ 


„I’m sorry to hear about your parents.“


„Ya, it’s really sad. But that made it easier for me leaving home.“


„I see.“ 


„Why are you in L.A.?“ she wanted to know next.


„That’s were the music industry is,“ JC answered. „But I also enjoy living in California in general. I can’t imagine living anywhere else, to be honest.“


„Well, if I had a fancy villa in The Hills, I definitely wouldn’t move, either,“ she teased. 


He smiled at her. 


„I had a lot of luck in my life. I’m not denying that fact.“


„This is not about luck, Josh. You worked hard for your success.“


He raised his eyebrows. 


„Did you finally google me?“ 


„No. Sandy did.“ 


„Oh, she’s very nice by the way. We’ve had a chat on the phone, when you decided falling into coma at my sofa.“ 


„I know that. Why you answered my phone, hm?“


„I believed she must’ve been worried about you.“


„Okay. I let that count.“ 


Both exchanged loving gazes again. Then JC turned serious. 


„Eve…“ 


„Hm?“ 


„I need to know something…“

 

Chapter End Notes:

I have a little writer's block and not much time this week. Try my best to post the next chapter soon. 

Happy new year!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story