Eve and JC landed in Orlando in the early afternoon the next day. JC immediately noticed his parents Karen and Roy waiting for them at the exit. They were waving enthusiastically from distance, with big smiles in their faces.


„I thought we take a rental car and meet them at home.“ Eve said surprised.  


„I didn’t know they would come to the airport,“ JC replied. 


Both went into their direction. Karen hurried towards JC and hugged her son tightly. 


„It’s so good to see you, sweetheart,“ she cheered. 


„I missed you, mom,“ he replied, hugging her back tightly. 


When they released each other, Karen gave her attention to Eve. 


„There she is. We’ve been incredibly looking forward to meet you, honey,“ Karen said and pulled her into her arms. 


Eve felt brutally flattered, that JC’s mom liked her from the start. 


Roy greeted his son in the meanwhile, also giving him a big hug. 


„You look good, son. That big smile in your face suits you well.“ 


„Thank you, dad. It’s good to see you,“ JC replied. 


As Karen released Eve, Roy came closer and hugged her, as well. 


„Welcome in our family, Eve.“


„Thank you so much. I’m very happy to be here,“ she answered. 


„Um, we planned renting a car,“ JC said next. 


„We know, but we couldn’t wait to meet your girl and decided to pick you up,“ Roy explained. 


Eve flushed a little, with a bright smile in her face. JC already told her there was no need being worried about meeting his parents, but she didn’t expect them being that openhearted and kind. 



When they arrived at the Chasez’ house, Roy made a little room tour with Eve. Karen went into the kitchen with her son and continued preparing dinner. 


„She’s lovely, Josh. I’m happy you finally found someone, who means so much to you, that you brought her here,“ Karen said. 


JC sat down at the kitchen island and smiled. 


„With her everything feels right, mom.“


„I’m aware of that. Honestly, I was worried I would never see your eyes shining again. But here we are. The sparkle is back. I am incredibly grateful this girl brought happiness back to your life.“


JC smiled sheepishly. 


„Was it really that bad? I mean, I know I became kind of grumpy but…“


„You’ve been broken, Josh,“ Karen interrupted her son. „Life wasn’t fair to you after your band split up. You changed a lot in the past years and it broke my heart. I wished so much I could help you out of the dark, but I didn’t know how.“


„I’m sorry, mom. I didn’t know I made you feel this way.“ 


„Don’t worry about that. All what matters to me is to see you smiling again.“



„This house is amazing. Thank you for showing me around,“ Eve said, as they finished the tour, standing in the hallway.


„You’re welcome, Eve. Um… you must know, my wife and I were terribly excited, when Josh announced bringing his girlfriend. It’s a while ago this happened for the last time.“


Eve smiled.


„Ya, I already heard that.“ 


„It means, you must be very special to him.“ 


„I feel the same way about him.“


„He’s a good boy. If you managed winning his heart, trust me when I say, that he will do everything to make you happy.“


„I know.“ 


Roy smiled and put his arm around his shoulders.


„Come on, lets have a drink in peace, before the rest of the family shows up.“



JC's sibling Heather and Tyler arrived with their families some time later. All of them were also openminded and kind, giving Eve the feeling she was a part of their family. 


Karen made a delicious traditional Christmas dinner, which everybody enjoyed a lot. Finally everybody collapsed in the living room around the coffee table. The women drank wine, while Roy filled the boys up with some good old bourbon. Eve never saw JC being drunk before and needed to admit it was terribly cute. 


Roy fell asleep in his armchair at some point. The rest of the family decided going home, looking forward seeing each other again the next day. 


After helping Karen with tidying up the kitchen, Eve and JC finally went upstairs into their guest room. JC closed the door and embraced her body from behind. He kissed her neck playfully and made her smile.


„You really wanna have sex in your parent’s house?“ 


„Absolutely,“ he groaned into her ear. 


„What, if they hear us?“ 


„I don’t care.“ 


„Because you’re drunk.“


„Tipsy.“


He opened the zipper of her black shift dress and got rid of it in a second. Eve turned into his direction and continued smiling. 


„You’re are drunk, JC.“


He dressed of his shirt next and continued with his jeans. Then he sat down at the edge of the bed and pulled her between his legs. She embraced his neck, as he begun placing gentle kisses at her belly. 


„Your skin tastes so good…“ he whispered. 


He moved his lips higher, while opening her bra with one hand. Then he tossed it to the floor and continued caressing her breasts. She was hot for more and moaned quietly. JC’s hands moved south. He grabbed the waistband of her panties next and let them fall to the floor. His hardness was pushing against the fabric of his briefs. 


„Josh… do me…“


Hearing her say that made him smile dirty. Quickly he dressed off his briefs and pulled her at his lap. She lowered herself carefully and let him enter her in his full length. 


„Yeeeees…“ she moaned.


„For the record, they definitely can hear you…“ JC said, still grinning. 


Eve bit her lips, trying hard to behave. She moved back and forth slowly, while he was holding her hips and looking deep into her eyes. 


It didn’t take her long reaching the edge. Her breath got deeper and it was almost impossible to her staying quiet. JC noticed her struggle and kissed her. 


She accelerated her pace, feeling her orgasm taking control. JC grabbed the back of her head to kiss her deeper. 


„Mmm… mmm… mmmmm…!“ 


She broke their kiss, gasping for air. 


„Good girl,“ he said, with a naughty smile. 


She bit his lower lip playfully. 


„Let’s see if you can behave, as well…“ 


Then she raised herself and knelt down between his legs. JC was craving for his own release, impatiently waiting for her to start. She licked her way up in his full length and continued with his tip.


JC’s breath was already out of control. 


„Please… baby, suck me…“


She continued playing with him.


„Eve… I need it now…“ 


Finally she took him into her mouth and did what he was longing for. 


„Yeeeees…! he groaned, getting lost in ecstasy. 


She sucked him a little harder to make him cum. 


„Oh fuck… now… baby… this is so goooood…!“


JC was catching his breath, realizing he behaved much louder than she did. Eve stood up slowly. Both laid down in bed and covered their naked bodies under the blanket. Eve turned in his direction. He did the same and cupped her cheek with one hand. 


„I can’t express in words how much I love you,“ he whispered. 


She kissed his lips gently.


„You’re everything for me, Josh. I love you with my whole body and soul.“ 




In the next morning Eve woke up, being alone in bed. She raised herself slowly and found a note from JC on his pillow:


Good morning sleepy kitty, 

I tried to wake you up, but it was hopeless. Let’s blame the jetlag and the wine. 

See you downstairs for breakfast. 

I love you, Josh 


Eve smiled after reading his note. She grabbed her phone from the bedside table and checked the time. It was almost 10 AM. Then she noticed a missed call from Christian. Being sure, he just wanted to wish her happy holidays, she decided to call him back quickly. 


„Merry Christmas, ex boss!“ she cheered, as Christian picked up. 


„Merry Christmas, Eve. Are you good?“ 


„Actually, yes. I’m in Orlando with JC, visiting his folks…“ 


There was silence on the other side. Christian needed to process first. 


„Does it mean… you and him are…?“


„Yes. We are together. I know it must sound completely weird for you, but… ya… that’s how things are now.“


There was another short pause.


„Um… look… I’m really happy to hear that, but… I actually called because I need to tell you something.“


„Sounds serious,“ Eve replied, getting a little concerned. 


„Well, I really don’t know how to start this…“


She turned uneasy. 


„Just say what you have to say, Christian.“


He took a deep breath. 


„Tom is in Los Angeles. And he’s looking for you.“ 



THE END



 


Completed
Patricia is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Better with you also liked 46 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story