Author's Chapter Notes:

12/7/22- Once again I wrote "too much" to fit in one post.  Sorry not sorry.

“Josh, you’re sure you’re ok with this?”


“Yes, I insist.  Go have brunch with Jackie, get some girl time in, I’ll be here when you get back.”


“I can’t drive stick, Josh, I’m not taking any of your cars…”


“I’ve got it covered.  You were wearing this for me, right?” he smiled, looking at her outfit.


“Yeah, even though we’re just gonna be around the house, I wanted to look cute.”


“That you do.  Now it’s perfect for a weekend brunch.  A car will be here to pick you up in about 10 minutes.”


“Make out a little before I go?” she smirked.


“I think I can handle that,” JC smiled, pulling her into his arms.


She was wearing a black off the shoulder dress, hugging her curves in all the right spots.  She hummed as his lips made contact, needing more but knowing she’d have to wait.


“Get me all revved up and nowhere to go, you’re a sadist…” she smirked.


“Keep thinking that and I’ll show you just how sadistic I can be,” he growled low.  “Take you to the edge and back off, then back to the edge without going over, it getting more intense each time…”


“OK, stop talking before I cancel brunch…”


“I’ll be here,” he smiled.


He walked her out to the car he’d arranged for her, Mikayla scrolling through her phone, checking social media.  Suddenly, she got a text from JC.


Don’t open this if you’re with Jackie…


She was curious, and since she was still in the car, she tapped on the message.  Her eyes bulged as she saw the picture he’d sent with the text.


Did JC Chasez really just send me a dick pic?  Damn, I’m moving up in the world…


I mean, my hand’s covering most of it that would get me in trouble if it ever leaked, so…


I shouldn’t be surprised, really…


You really shouldn’t.


You know you sent this in the group chat?


Haha. Made me panic for a second. I mean, not that he hasn’t seen it before.


Probably not like that.  I’m almost to the restaurant, so I’ll keep this for on the ride home.


I’ll make sure it's just like the picture when you get back.  Though maybe not in my hand…

 

Mikayla put her phone away, a smile on her face and a tingling between her legs.  The car came to a stop at a fancy brunch spot, Mikayla glad to be dressed up.  She got out of the car and saw a woman waving at her.


“Jackie?  You look so different…”


“Hair is down, dressed up a little, put on makeup. Gotta look nice for brunch with the boss…”


“Please, you’re not just some nanny. You’ve become part of our family, more like a friend or sister.”


They walked into the restaurant, Mikayla giving her name. 


“Sorry, nothing under that name…” 


“There’s no room for Mrs. Justin Timberlake? I heard him call and make the reservation…” Jackie said.


“Oh, Mrs. Timberlake, yes, right this way…”


“Not afraid to throw that name around, are you?” Mikayla laughed. 


“Not when it gets us special treatment and they think for some reason we’re below them.  I probably make more than he makes…”


They sat down at a small table by a window, enjoying the sunshine. They browsed the menu and were soon ready to order. 


“I’ll have the veggie egg white omelet and buckwheat pancakes,” Mikayla ordered.


“Cancel that. She’ll have the eggs benedict and blueberry pancakes, I’ll take the Denver omelet with hash browns, and a ton of ketchup,” Jackie smiled. 


“Drinks?” the server asked. 


“I’ll have a Shirley Temple,” Mikayla said.  “Or can I get a pineapple juice with a splash of Sprite?”


“I’ll take the Mimosa, thank you,” Jackie replied.


They server left, Mikayla feeling nervous. “I almost said I shouldn’t drink…”


“Lots of reasons for that though, Kayla.  So what’s up? We’ve never done this…”


“Yeah, I realized that. JC made us realize that even on your nights off, you’re at the house. You don’t get out a lot and we felt bad about that.”


“I mean, the kids are my job, so,” Jackie shrugged.


“But you never go anywhere, we’ve never heard about a boyfriend, nothing…”


“I don’t really know a lot of people out here. I started nannying after I moved out here, and the guy I was with at the time, we made long distance work until I started working for you and Justin.”


“I’m sorry we played a part in that, I didn’t even know…”


“I was working for you, but it was all him. He cheated on me cuz I never had time to fly out and I wasn’t gonna bring a guy back to casa Timberlake…”


“Have you been on any dates since then?” Mikayla wondered. 


“No, and that’s fine. I love the twins, even on my nights off they still want to see me, so I’m good.  It would still be weird if I brought a guy home, pretty intimidating that I live with my boss who happens to be Justin Timberlake…”


“Yeah, I guess I got over that real quick when Josh was my boss.”


Jackie laughed.  “How did that all happen?  I have only known you since you’ve been with Justin, and even then I don’t know that story.”


“With everything that happened with the album pushing back his second album, he pretty much up and quit.  Eric and he both found a job with music that wasn’t IN the industry, being a department chair for a private school.  His first day, he comes to the school to meet the music teachers, he sees me playing the piano, and the rest is history.  I think what really did it, along with me playing classical music by memory with my eyes closed, was being all but locked in my tiny office for at least 30-45 minutes while the kids were getting picked up and parents were around.  He took us out for drinks, then I started to get to know him, we’d flirt a little…”


“When did you get together? Like how long did it take?”


“Not long, like a couple weeks.  I was with him when his album had leaked online, and he came back to my apartment so he wasn’t alone, we talked.  He told me since I was technically more reporting to the principals instead of directly to him, that it wasn’t a conflict of interest, and they had a couple that dated and married on staff.  We kept it hush hush for a while, even at work, just cuz it was really no one’s business.  Once things came out, people were ok with it, it had been a while at that point.  Well, we were professional at work, but at Friday night happy hour with the staff, we didn't hold back.  I mean, nothing gross, but we held hands, he’d have his arm around me, we’d share food, public friendly PDA…”


“And how did you meet Justin?”


“Josh and my first ‘big’ outing was to the party for Justin’s second album.  Josh was taking pictures for the press, and I waited inside for him.  Justin saw me, thinking I was alone, and started hitting on me.”


“He didn't…”


“He kissed me, and it was great, but also very wrong.  Josh never saw, but Justin soon realized I was the girl Josh could not stop talking about.  They were mixed on whether it was a good idea to mix business with pleasure, though once they knew he was happy and I wasn’t some gold digging bitch, they calmed down.”


“What about going from dating Josh to dating Justin?  I mean, it all seemed to happen so fast.”


“It definitely did, but that’s not something I want to discuss here.  Mistakes were made, tough choices had to be dealt with, but everything is ok now.  That’s what matters.  You know some of the truth now, after last weekend.  So, you’ve just been single this whole time, basically?  You don’t miss being with someone?”


“I do, but it’s hard given the situation I’m in.  I can’t bring myself to be away from the twins, I’m just so used to them needing me.  I know they’re 4, needing me less as they become more independent…”


“They’ll always need you.  Justin’s movie premieres this fall.  We’ll need someone to help with them in case they want pictures of me and him together, though why I don’t know.”


“Because you’re married and a beautiful couple…”


“I’m not a celebrity,” Mikayla sighed.


“You’re still Mrs. Timberlake…”


“I don’t even wear expensive stuff all the time.  I mean, unless it’s something Justin bought me, so I have no idea how much it cost.”


“I maintain my last statement…”


“Would you be against finding someone to date?  I have brothers in law…”


“I’m not dating one of Justin’s brothers…”


Mikayla almost choked on her drink.  “No, I meant my sister’s husband has 2 brothers.  The younger brother might be around your age, really good looking, too.  However, his name is Justin, so…”


“Have I met him before?”


“No.  My brother in law barely comes to things, his family doesn’t come to things except for the kids’ birthdays and such which you didn’t need to be there for in the past.  The next time we’re invited over and I know he’ll be there, I could introduce you…”


“Why does this suddenly matter to you?  If I’m seeing someone or not?”


“Because we don’t want your job to keep you from being who you are outside of work.  We want you to have a life outside of us.”


“It has kinda become my whole identity, yeah, being the nanny to the Timberlake twins.  Which, how will that…”


“Not here,” MIkayla said firmly.  “I doubt that will change, at least not right now.  They know, and seem totally ok with it.  We’ll see how it plays out.  Back on topic, we want you to be able to hang out, make friends, date…”


“I’m a military brat, so I’m used to kinda being on my own, but thank you for the sentiment.  I will try when I have time off.”


“I think given everything we can arrange more time off now, I’ll see what Justin and I can do for you as well to encourage that.”


“I don’t need you to set up friends for me.”


“I was thinking of you getting your own place.  Still having your room with us, but somewhere for on your days off and such.”


“Well, with what you’re paying me, I can afford my own place, that’s for sure. Thank you, it’s really generous in comparison…”


“I feel like I’m the reason why. When I met Josh I was barely making ends meet in a studio apartment. I know when you started I researched typical wages and was like ‘that’s definitely not enough’.  So I’ve tried to keep on track with that. Justin knows our budget inside and out, but I think it doesn’t mean the same for him as it does for me, knowing it’s a livable wage.  Honestly, you’re so great with the twins that I could see him outright paying your rent each month.”


“That won’t be necessary, but thank you.  I’ll start looking for a place somewhat nearby.”


They talked about the twins, life in general, becoming more like friends than a nanny and her boss. 


They went their separate ways, Mikayla going back to JC’s in the private sedan.  She pulled out her phone. 


I’m on my way back. Brunch went great, but I’m excited to see you.


I’m plenty excited too, babe. Let yourself in, I’ll be in the bedroom waiting for you.


You better be exactly like in your pic you sent me…


One difference, I won’t be touching myself.  I’m waiting for you to get the party started…


Party, huh? 


Party for 2, the best kind.


Can’t wait. Love you.

 

Love you too.

 

The car arrived at JC’s house, Mikayla getting her key out of her purse. She smiled at the clutch Justin had bought her, knowing it was crazy that she was having both men in her life.


She unlocked the front door, gently kicking off her shoes before heading to the bedroom. The door was slightly open, Mikayla curious exactly what she’d find on the other side. 


She smiled, seeing JC on the bed, laying where he was a combination of on his back but also on his side; sexy, naked, and definitely ready to go.


“I didn’t miss any fun, did I?” she asked, eyeing his engorged length. 


“No, just thinking about you, what I wanted to do did the trick.”


“Fuck, just what are you planning that got you looking like THIS?!”


“Come here and find out,” he smirked.


She stood at the foot of the bed, her arms crossing to pull her dress over her head. “I’m way overdressed, I need the appropriate attire.”  She reached behind her, unhooking her bra, handling her own breasts to play with him a little. 


“Those are mine to play with, eek pleasure from…” he frowned.


“When did you get so possessive?” she chuckled. 


“Since I have to share you with another man.  You know I’m like this sometimes.”


“It’s just really intense…”


“I went from being the only man you slept with to just being your first. I’m sure my therapist will have a lot to say about this…”


“Your therapist knows about me?”


“Not by name, no. But saying my ex has my babies and now I’m sharing her in a love triangle is sure to set off alarms.  Now get over here.”


“I’m not done yet,” Mikayla smiled, her hands teasing the waistband of her panties.


“You better just take those off, nothing else…”


Mikayla shook her head, her lips curling into a smile.  “I’m gonna touch myself, and you’re gonna watch and stroke that meat of yours.  Let’s see who has to have the other in their mouth first…”


“You play a mean game, Kay. I’m already starving for a taste of you…”


“Then my job is easy.”


“I’ll see how well I can handle myself,” JC laughed. 


“Literally and figuratively,” Mikayla smiled. She pulled her underwear off, her hands massaging her breasts before one hand slowly trailed down her stomach. 


“Fuck, this is hot,” JC groaned, his hand stroking his length slowly as he watched her.


Her fingers slid between her legs, thankful she was turned on enough to make this work. She was out of practice by herself, but wasn’t about to lose.  Her finger pressed firmly, a soft gasp escaping her lips. 


“Shit, I’m not gonna last long if you keep doing that. Kay, I need you, I need to taste you…” His strokes came faster as she continued, his face contorting in pleasure. 


She bit her bottom lip, not sure how much longer she wanted to continue. His words had made her more turned on, wanting to mount him and hold on for dear life. 


JC scooted down the bed, eyes set on Mikayla, and before long was sitting on the edge of the bed. His eyes had a fire in them, and soon he leapt off the bed to grab Mikayla.


“You lost, Chasez,” she smiled, secretly relieved.


“I very much think I won. I get to have you in my bed all night, all day tomorrow.”


“Not all day…”


“Close enough.  Now lie down so I can make you cum…”


Mikayla was eager to follow his directions, lying down on his bed. His lips found hers, his teeth pulling on her lower lip, his tongue entering her mouth. She groaned, wishing he’d make good on his promise to make her cum. This certainly wasn’t going to do it.


“I need your tongue somewhere else,” she moaned into his mouth.


“You know I love that, but I LOVE to make you beg, mama… You’ll be begging me to suck you, to fuck you; and I’ll willingly oblige.”


“I’m begging you now, Josh. Suck me, fuck me…”


“The twins aren’t here, I’m not Justin. I’m gonna take my time, baby.”


“Or you speed things up and we get more than a couple times in…”


He looked at her.  “It’s cute you think we’d only get a couple times in. I know I’m pushing 40, but with you I still feel like I’m barely 30.  With a rotation of scenarios and Gatorade, we can go all night and through till noon tomorrow, unless you get tired first.”


“Prove it,” she challenged.  


His lips curled into a smirk. “You’re gonna regret saying that. Or at least Justin will when you’re too tired for him tomorrow night once you get home.”


“Were you always this chatty during foreplay?” she giggled. 


“You like it,” he quipped back.  “Now excuse me, apparently I need to get back to work and stop talking…”


He kissed down her neck, nipping and sucking at her breasts.  She arched her back, a moan humming through her body, JC feeling the waves on his lips.  He keeps attention with his lips up top, while his hand travels down her body, another groan pulling from her throat.


“Yes, Josh… I need you…”

 

He circles her, barely touching where she needs him to, torturing her with what she’s feeling versus what she needs.  He knows what he’s doing, and it’s working… she thought.

 

“Josh, suck me, touch, me…”


“I am,” he snapped quickly.


“Not how I need.”


He looked up at her.  “What does my sexy mama need?”  He was enjoying this.


She couldn’t look at him, not with what she needed to say.  As much as they had between them, dirty talk was something fun to pretend to do, tease him when they weren’t in the middle of something.  But to be that vulnerable with him, knowing he’d give her exactly what she wanted, to admit it, it was too much somehow.


“I need you to go down on me.  To feel you lick and suck at me, to make me cum like no one else can.”


“No one?” he asked.


“You know what I mean.  No one else is here to do it now, are they?”


“Thank god.  I know he’d jump at the chance to do it if I failed to.”


“You’re both skilled, so I wouldn’t complain…”


“Are we really doing this now?” JC laughed lightly.


“No.  Please, Josh, I’m begging you.  You win…”


“Baby, it’s your turn to win now.”

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story