He slid down her body, eager to fulfill her request.  They both groaned at the impact, the sensations.  JC in giving her that pleasure, knowing how much she wanted him despite her being married to Justin.  Mikayla in what she was feeling, that JC still had that hold over her.  As much as she loved Justin, still having great sex, that she needed JC just as much.


He sent her into overdrive, her mind racing back to the night she fooled around with Justin, screaming JC’s name.  He’d been the first to do that to her, to make her feel like that.  Justin had been amazing, for sure, but JC was still in her head. After all that time, nothing had changed. He still drove her crazy, as if no time had passed. She was beginning to feel like this is what she had missed out on, continuing her life with JC as she was meant to.


The wave of pleasure that hit her knocked her back to reality as she screamed in release.  She was with JC, but married to Justin, pregnant with his baby. It was like time had flipped, except Justin was still very much in the picture.  


“You ok? I mean, I loved your reaction, but you seem out of it…”


“A lot in my head,” she admitted. 


“You wanna talk about it?” JC asked, honestly willing to stop everything.


“Later. I can focus, I promise.”


“Lose yourself in the moment, it’s ok. As long as you’re thinking of me.”


“Of course.  I can’t help but think of you lately.”


“How do you want this? I had imagined it being more rough, but just now kinda threw me off.”


“I’m good with rough,” she smirked. 


“Buckle up, buttercup.”


His lips smashed into hers, his hands pulling hers above her head, his right hand holding her arms in place. His left hand grabbed her leg, pulling it over his shoulder, Mikayla moving the other leg to match.  He groaned as he entered her, feeling every inch of her around him. His pace was furious, his eyes intense.  


“I love you Kay, I’m so fucking sorry about everything…”


“Not now, Josh.  Oh god, you’re so big, I don’t know why I seem surprised… Fuck, this feels so good.”


His lips took to her breast, his teeth pulling a little harder than normal, Mikayla groaning in pain and pleasure.  “You’re a goddess, Kay.”


“Faster, Josh.  Don’t stop… yes… YES!”


“Fall apart for me, I’m right there…”


He looked into her eyes, his body sputtering as he released, her legs gripping him tight as her body pulsed in response.


“That look on your face, I feel so bad for whatever made you make that face… Like regret, uncertainty…”


“If anything, it’s aimed at Justin.  You were my only point of reference with a lot of things, Josh. I know I’ve told you that I screamed out your name that night Justin and I fooled around. I was willing to sleep with him, but once things got started, you were so far in my head I couldn’t get you out, not even with Justin Timberlake.  I love him, the sex in incredible, but you will always be my first.”


She sighed, getting under the blanket.  “I thought back to him sleeping with me while I was pregnant with another man’s baby, and now I’m doing it again.  It feels so right, because it’s you, but then I remember Justin, and that feels right, too.  As much as I love you, I can’t leave him. Not now.”


“I’m not asking you to.  I’m glad we have this system in place. I know it’s still new, but it feels like I’m getting a second chance with you.”


“I know. That’s how I feel, we’re picking up where we left off, pregnancy and all.  I’m just glad I’m not having morning sickness this time. It was pretty awful for a while with the twins.”


“Is it bad I wish I could go to the appointments with you? I missed out the first time.  I know it would complicate things…”


“We can record anything, ultrasounds, his heartbeat. I actually have some of that on my phone already. I doubt you want to see that now.”


“Might as well.  I’m gonna need a little bit to recover, cuz damn you took a lot out of me, literally and figuratively.”


“The day is still young, plenty of time for more later if you want,” she smiled. 


“Trust me, I’ll want it.”


“I missed this, Josh. Our flirting. You always made me feel sexy, cared for, loved. Not that Justin doesn’t, but it’s different. I was afraid to open up to him that way.  With you, it’s so easy. I mean, it is with Justin, too.  We’ve been married for 5 years…”


“Grab your phone.  Show me things I missed out on,” he said softly.


She turned, reaching for her phone on the nightstand.  She opened an album she’d created from the twins.  Big moments, like the first ultrasound showing two of them, hearing their heartbeats.  She had pictures of her holding the twins after they were born, laying on her chest, skin to skin. Their first Christmas, birthday, cute moments in between them and now.


“They’re amazing kids. I had nothing to do with any of it beyond my DNA.  They seemed to take it well when you told them the news.”


“Yeah, a little too well…”


“Are you worried?”


“I’m a mom, that’s what I do.  I’m sure they’ll Be fine. I’ve got some therapists I could call and set something up if we need it.”


“Might not be a bad idea,” JC shrugged.


“That’s what Jackie said.  I’ll give it some time, see what happens.  We just told them tonight, so it needs some time to sink in.  Especially since they’re spending it with Justin.”


“I’m worried it’s gonna be weird for the kids before it’s weird for us,” JC admitted.


“It’s already weird for us, you getting involved in Justin and my sex life,” Mikayla laughed.


“Going from a two to a triangle does that…”


“You know what I meant.  On the one hand, I’m glad you’re concerned, but at the same time, you’re telling my husband what to do when we’re in bed.  If the roles were switched, would you want Justin to tell us what kind of sex to have?”


“He already has, just not in front of you,” JC replied.  “Nothing specific, but yeah.  I didn't give specifics either, just gave a general suggestion of being more romantic.”


“But then it looks like I’m complaining to you about my sex life with Justin, when I wasn’t.  I don’t feel like I was, anyway.  Things are great, we’re still red hot for each other, like how things are with us.”


“But you also need that other, sometimes.  You do, he does.  You can’t always do that and that’s where the tension comes in and then you go from wanting something nice to needing to get something at all.  Do you get time during the week, or is it mainly weekends?”


“During the week, too, especially after we hooked up.  I went home and had apology sex, had a little something the next morning before work, one time I pretended to be out looking at pianos when I actually went to the beach house for a hookup.  But it’s all with short time limits because we’ve become used to it, I guess.”


“Well, next weekend you’ll have lots of time.”


“I hope the twins are ok with being at your place.  I’ll have my folks on standby just in case.  It’ll be nice to have weekends free, but this all is giving me tremendous guilt that you or Justin are watching them while I’m, frankly, fucking the other. I’m not sure how long we can really sustain this…”


“I get it. I know we were still at it every night up until you had rehearsals and performances, but we found time in there as well. Right now it’s intense again because it’s new. Eventually things will cool down, you’ll have the baby, and then it’s new craziness.  I can’t expect you, or even myself, to have energy like this in the long run. At least with Justin you can go out and do romantic dates on the weekends. With me, we’re kinda stuck here or doing not couple type stuff.”


“Are you back to blaming my schedule for why weren’t having sex that often?” Mikayla asked, slightly perturbed.


“It was a change in schedule. If it had been me working on something, it would’ve been the same.”


Mikayla scoffed. “Funny, I remember you being with Eric or working on a project til after I went to bed and someone waking me up with a couple drinks in him wanting me to be ready to throw down.”


“You could’ve said no.”


“To JC Chasez? Yeah, funny.”


“Hey,” he said, taking her hands in his. “I thought our sex life, our relationship as a whole, was on consent and communication. If you aren’t in the mood, just tell me.  You could’ve then, and please tell me now and moving forward.  Were you faking it on those nights?”


“No, cuz you’re damn good at what you do, but I’d be exhausted at work the next day. Erin would smile, knowing why without me saying a word.  I guess I should consider myself lucky that I’ve never had to fake it, but…”


“Never? I mean, not with Lawrence before me, and I guess not to doubt Justin’s abilities, but the man likes to drink…”


“If things happen, they happen. If not, then not. But I’ve never had to fake it to pretend and get through it.”


“Let’s keep it that way.  If you’re not feeling it, just say so.”


“I’m definitely feeling something right now,” she said with a smile before pulling him in for a kiss.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story