“Breakfast in bed?” Mikayla asked.  She smiled. “You used DoorDash again, didn’t you?”


“Only cuz I still can’t cook for shit and didn’t want you cooking,” he shrugged. 


“No eggs benedict this time?” she laughed. 


“Gotta make sure you’re eating healthy.”


“What is it with men not letting me eat what I want because I’m pregnant? First Justin with the twins, now you with Silas…”


“Sorry we care about you so much,” JC chuckled. 


“Berry pancakes, a veggie omelet, I guess I shouldn’t complain too much… Not like it’s gross healthy stuff.”


“You really think I’d do that? I may not be the smartest man, but I’m not an idiot.  Well, not anymore.  I saw the error of my ways, in more ways than one.  You’re gonna get double spoiled between the two of us.  Not just sex, which seriously I’m surprised by your appetite for that.”


“Are you really?”


“More because you’re pregnant.  I dunno, I missed this the first time around.  I heard about something called a baby moon, a trip you take before having the baby.  I would have liked to take you somewhere.”


“Where would you have taken me?” she wondered.


“Well, we’ve never been to Hawaii together, I know you’ve never been, so maybe there? Somewhere tropical, where I could spoil you in the style you deserve.”


“What if I couldn’t fly? At the third trimester you can’t fly anymore…”


“Something closer to home. I’d been looking into something on Catalina.  Not somewhere people would expect me to go but still pretty close.  It’s not super fancy but I’d find the best hotel I could.  Just a thought.”


“You were looking into another trip for us?” Mikayla asked.


“Yeah.  I know the trip to the Hamptons wasn’t what either of us expected, so I thought it would be nice to get away without any interference from Eric.  Let’s be honest, that wasn’t the best trip.”


“We got the twins out of it, so I wouldn’t write it off as a complete wash.  But yeah, thinking you have a whole house to yourself and you end up in the guest house while there’s parties and things going on in the main house that we were expected to attend cut into our alone time.”


“The food was better than if we’d had the house to ourselves.  I doubt Eric would’ve had a private chef for us.  You didn't have to cook as much, we chose to when we wanted though.  I do remember some great sex that weekend…”


“I also remember us fighting and feeling like that led up to what happened with Jo,” Mikayla said.


“About that…”


“We don’t need to go into it.  I don’t want to argue about it anymore.”


“Why would we argue?  She threw herself at me.”


“You let her get naked and mount you, Josh, your pants were around your ankles...  Anything else I’m forgetting?”


“I know how it looked, but…”


“You didn't tell her no.  At any point did you try and stop her?”


“Yes.”


“After she got naked?”


“Yes.”


“Apparently not convincing enough, cuz you were hard as fuck when I walked in, not like she was still getting you there…”


“Because of you.  I was hard cuz I wrote the song thinking of you.  Some of the nights we had where you looked so unassuming on the outside, but get you home and we turned into animals.  I was thinking of you, hoping for something once you got home.  She was excited to work with me, and next thing I know she’s standing naked in front of me, kissing me, blowing me, and then you walked in.”


“Oh there’s new info.  You let her suck your dick?”


“This is any different than you and Justin?” JC countered.


“We were broken up at that point, so it is different.  If I said no to Justin, it wouldn’t have led to anything between us that night.”


“Really?  Cuz I know Justin tried to get you to call me.”


“And what if I had, Josh?  I thought you were in Florida…”


“I would have told you I was home, here, and come over to get you, bring you home.”


“What would’ve happened next?”


“I was a wreck, knowing she had passed, and knowing how much this hurt you.  I would’ve held you, we could have cried together.”


“We’d have gotten back together, Josh.  I was drunk, but that right there would have pushed me back to team Josh.  So did fooling around with Justin, but you seem to ignore that fact.”


“He saw you naked, did things with you only I had done before.”


“You know he wasn’t naked, right?  Even with everything that happened, I didn't see him naked for a while, so I knew in my head there was no doubt the twins were yours.   I never touched him, Josh.  If you’d let me come back to you, you’d still have been the only man I ever slept with.  You’d have been the father you should have been to the twins.”


“I’d have married you, Kay.  You know that.  Not out of guilt or expectation, but because I loved you.  So fucking much.  Mistakes were made on both sides, and we may never agree about that, but can we focus on the here and now?”


“That’s what I wanted to do, but you insisted on getting into things…”


“Ok, I’m still an idiot sometimes,” he chuckled, the mood lightening again. 


“I know what you just did…”


“What?”


“Started a fight so we can have make up sex…”


“I did not.”


“Well, that’s what we’re doing after we finish eating,” she said matter of factly.


“This can all be reheated, why not go for it now?” he growled. 


“So you did plan this…”


“No, but the fact that you’re wanting sex right now is a huge turn on…”


“Is it bad I wanna do it while that song plays in the background, knowing you wrote it about me?” Mikayla wondered. 


“That can be arranged. Breakfast can wait, I’m gonna fuck my girlfriend while listening to a song I wrote about her…”



“Justin will be here soon, I should probably get dressed,” she sighed. 


“I mean, you’re not completely naked,” JC laughed. “I could change that…”


“You’re gonna dress me?”


“I was thinking the opposite, but…”


“I know you were.  It sucks that we can’t go anywhere, you can’t even drive me home cuz then people will wonder why we were alone…”


“You at least get to have dinner with the twins. I won’t get to see them until Friday.”


“But then you have them for the whole weekend.  There’s that.”


“I’ll have you on speed dial just in case.”


Mikayla starts to get dressed as she goes over things the twins like to do, things they can watch to bond and have fun the following weekend.


The buzzer went off, signaling Justin’s arrival with the twins.  JC went to let them in while Mikayla finished getting dressed. She’d packed a small bag, bringing clothes to keep at the house for her weekends with JC.


She walked into the living room, the twins running to hug her. “Mommy!” they shouted, almost knocking her over.


“Hey, if it’s ok with you, I wanna have you guys over next weekend, just you and me.  Get to know each other. Your mom has given me a pretty good idea of what I need to get, we’ll just camp out here and watch movies, play games, sleep on the couches… What do you think?”


“Ok!” Joshy answered excitedly. Barb nodded, a little less sure.


“I can’t wait to hang out with you, Dad,” Joshy smiled. 


JC looked up at Justin before looking at Joshy.  “You don’t have to call me that…”


“I want to. I’m named after you, you were Mommy and Daddy’s best friend, I like you.”


A smile of relief spread across JC’s face.  “Barb, what do you think?”


“Can we have ice cream?” she asked, testing the water.


“What’s your favorite flavor?” JC asked. 


“Cookies and cream, with real Oreos…”


“That’s the only way to have it. That’s mine, too,” he faked. “We’ll have burgers and ice cream on Saturday, how about that?”


“Chicken nuggets and fries?” Barb haggled.


“Deal.  Joshy, you ok with that?”


“He’ll eat anything,” Barb sighed.


“Ok. This is gonna be fun central.”


Justin’s phone vibrated, his eyes widening as he saw something on the screen. “Hey C, is their room semi kid ok right now?”


“Let’s go see. I’m still working on it, that’s why we’ll be out here next weekend.”


They walked to the guest room JC was turning into the twins’ room. “The beds come next week, but I’m waiting on the decorations and stuff, thinking of having Michael paint something on the walls or something to hang up.”  There were some toys in there to play with, the twins already engaged with them.

“You guys play in here for a bit, I need to talk to Mommy and your dad,” Justin said.


Justin laid them to JC’s room, closing the door.  “What’s going on, Justin? I remember the last time the three of us were in a bedroom together…” Mikayla wondered. 


“I wish,” Justin puffed, running his hands through his hair.  “We need to talk to Jackie. I think she sold a story to the press.”


“What?!” Mikayla gasped. 


Justin opened his phone, showing Mikayla and JC the headline. Justin Timberlake stole wife from ex JC Chasez, had secret affair for years.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Could Jackie have really sold them out?

 

Feedback is appreciated :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story