JC opened the door for Justin, who was carrying 3 large pizzas in his arms, and a bag with sodas in his hand.


“I told you I had the other stuff covered,” JC chuckled.


“I know, but it’s my last day with the twins til Sunday night.”


“Can we do Father’s Day tonight?” Barb asked.


“I only brought your stuff for JC, sweetheart.”


“What about Daddy?” she asked.


“I’ll see you on Sunday night, that’s still Father’s Day, ok?” Justin asked.


Barb frowned, not satisfied with the answer, but she knew there wasn’t going to be room for discussion.  “Ok,” she sighed.


“Hey,” Justin said softly, setting the pizza and bag down before crouching down eye level to Barb.  “We’ll snuggle during the movie and get some extra Daddy/Barb time once you get home, ok?”


“Does that mean I get extra Mommy time?” Joshy asked excitedly.


“I suppose it does,” Mikayla smiled.


“Lucky guy,” JC whispered in MIkayla’s ear as he hugged her.


“Hey, you get me the next 2 nights…” she whispered back.  “Pretty sure you’re gonna get very lucky yourself.”


“What kinds of pizzas did you get?” Joshy asked, breaking their flirting.


“The usual,” Justin said.  “Liver and onions, brussel sprouts and artichoke, and one with no cheese.  Just sauce and crust.”


“Dad…” Joshy sighed.


“Fine.  Got cheese for you and Barb, Hawaiian veggie for the grownups, and a sausage and olives just in case.”


“What’s on the Hawaiian veggie?” JC wondered.


“It’s a Hawaiian pizza, but I wanted mushrooms, olives, and bell peppers on it too.  I blame Silas.”


“Sounds good, though, so I’m not complaining,” JC replied.


They all grabbed pizza before settling into their spots for the night. Mikayla between Justin and JC, each of the twins at their side.


The twins fell asleep, Justin carefully moving Barb to snuggle with Mikayla.  He kissed Jenna on the forehead before heading home for the weekend.


Mikayla felt torn. She knew this weekend would mean a lot to JC, spending it with his kids for the first time.  She also wished they could do more with Justin, the dad they’d known their whole lives. 


“I can hear those wheels turning,” JC whispered.


“I wish the kids had more time with both of you this weekend.  You’re their dads.”


“I get them tomorrow, he’ll get them Sunday. It’ll be fine.  You wanna put the twins in their beds or leave them here?”


“Beds. If we leave them here and they wake up, they’ll come looking for us. Best have them in their beds so we’re left alone.”


“So there’s gonna be something to be alone for?” JC chuckled. 


“Isn’t that the whole point of this arrangement?”


“I guess it is. I know it was also to let us be with the kids and you.”


“Let’s get them to bed, then we can get ourselves to bed…”


They carried the twins to their bedroom, Mikayla standing in the doorway. She looked at the twins in their beds, JC’s arm wrapped around her waist.


“Took us long enough, but I feel like this is how it should have been, ya know?” Mikayla sighed. 


“Except I’d have bought a different house. This house isn’t meant for kids, Kay…”


“It can be.  You’ve done a great job already at making this a second home for them. Joshy loves it, I think Barb does too, deep down.”


“I just wish she liked me better,” JC sighed. “Things were great before I was Dad.  We never should have said anything.”


“And you never get to see your kids? The twins wondering why you’re around so much? They needed to know at some point, Josh.”


“It’s nice hearing you call me that,” he whispered in her ear.


She closed the door to the twins’ room. “Just wait til you hear me moan it in bed…”


JC wished he could sprint to his bedroom without appearing too eager for what was to come.  He was thankful for what they had arranged, but every two weeks was torture.


He stood in front of his bed, looking at Mikayla.  “How are we doing this?”


“Pretty sure you know the mechanics by now…” she teased.


“I guess I mean more of how do you want this? Romantic? Passionate? No control?”


“Yes, yes, and yes,” she smiled. 


“It’s been two weeks since we… I mean, I’m sure you and Justin have had…”


“You’re feeling left out,” Mikayla sighed. “He gets me during the week and every other weekend, while you only get a day and a half every other week, maybe 2 days if you’re lucky.”


“I know he’s your husband, but you guys wouldn’t have even met if we’d never gotten together.”


“Maybe I can feel like having pizza during the week…”


“What?”


“Remember, our code word for each other in texts?”


“Are we having sex, or discussing how to schedule more sex?”


Mikayla chuckled. “You want sex? Baby, I’ll knock your fucking sucks off…”


He pulled her into his arms, kissing her deeply from the start.  He quickly pulled off her shirt, removing his jeans.  He pulled his shirt off, easing her onto the bed.


His kisses over her body were frantic, greedy; savoring as much of her as he could while she was his.


“Is it bad I just want you to fuck me?” Mikayla groaned as he freed her from her bra and sucked on her.


“I want you so bad, but I also want to make you cum, over and over…”


“Pretty sure I will…”


“I need to taste you, feel you.  Kay, I need you so fucking bad…”


He ripped her panties off, Mikayla gasping in shock at how desperately he needed her. She could have fallen apart then and there, all but screaming as his tongue made contact. 


“Josh…” 


He hummed, knowing it could easily send her over the edge. He loved making her squeal and squirm with pleasure, knowing he was taking care of her as well as himself.  He thought back to their first few times being intimate, not even having sex.  Just making her scream in pleasure and knowing what a good lover should do.


He pressed a finger inside her, slowly stroking that perfect spot. He soon felt her tighten around his finger, the release of her orgasm intense for both of them.


“Please, Daddy, fuck me.  I came for you, just like you wanted.”


“Yes you did, my good Mama.”


Mikayla pushed him onto his back, straddling him and lowering herself around him. She knew every other weekend wasn’t enough. “I promised to knock your socks off…”


“God, Kay, don’t stop… fuck, Kay…”


“Your turn to cum for me.  Don’t hold back, baby…”


He watched her over him, trying his best to hold onto what he was feeling, enjoying the moment of connection with her.  It felt damn good to be with her like this, and he knew it would be over for another 2 weeks before he knew it.


“Kay, oh god… yes, YESS…” he groaned, feeling them go over the edge together.  Mikayla collapsed on top of him, her breathing slowing and her eyes glazed over as she looked at him.


“I love you,” she sighed. 


“I love you, too. Wasn’t what I had in mind, but I’m not complaining.”


“You wanted to be on top?”


“More behind, I suppose.  Maybe next time.”


“I can’t wait. Hopefully I won’t have to wait very long.”


“Sooner than you think,” he smiled.




Mikayla woke up early the next morning, quietly slipping into pajamas she had at JC’s.  She started on breakfast, noting the newer kitchen supplies he’d purchased. She tried to be quiet, not wanting to wake up the twins except to the smell of breakfast cooking.  


She knew to make the coffee last, so he wouldn’t wake up as soon as the smell hit his nose.  She smiled, knowing after last night, he probably needed a shower to clean up and have hot water hit those muscles of his.  She began to relive the night before when she was jarred back to reality.


“Mommy!” Barb called.  “What’s for breakfast?”


“I’m making a little bit of everything, things I know Daddy likes.”


“Do I have to call him that?” Barb asked.


“Eventually, I hope you will.  I know it’s a big adjustment, but he is your real daddy.  That doesn’t mean Daddy Justin doesn’t love you any less.  You know he loves you very much, you and your brother.”


“Why tell us now?” Barb wondered.


“Well, before now, we were still upset with each other, so I didn't want you mad at him because he wasn’t in your life.  I think you’d be mad at us if we waited until you were older, wanting this time to know him as your dad and not just a family friend.  It hurts now, but it would probably be a lot worse as you got older.   Daddy Justin is going to be doing a lot of travel for the movie, doing another album and tour, so we thought it best you know now so you aren’t confused why JC’s watching you if I go with Daddy for a bit.”


“Why WOULD he watch us, we have Jackie?”


“Because you’re his kids, he’d want that time with you.  Jackie would still be here to help him like she does your daddy and me.”


“So you’re gonna leave me and Joshy with JC and Jackie?”


“Not for a long time, sweetheart.  That’s still a few years away, I think.  Maybe just for a weekend here and there or something.  We’re going on vacations and things this summer with him, but we’ll all be together.”


“Is Joshy his favorite, cuz you named him after Daddy?” Barb asked, struggling to call JC Daddy.


“Honestly?  I think you’re his favorite.  Yeah Joshy has his name, looks like him, but your daddy loves me very much, and you look a lot like me, so I think he loves you just as much.  When we were wishing for a baby, a long time ago, he wished for a little girl that looked like me.  You’re his wish come true.  I think that’s what’s hurting him, to see you not love him back that way.  I know, it’s tough, but he is trying to be the best daddy he can be, for the babies he always wanted.”


“He really wanted me?”


“Yup.  If we hadn’t been mad at each other, I know he wouldn’t have named your brother after himself.  That was something Daddy Justin and I did to hold onto some connection to your real daddy.”


“Would I have still been Barb?”


“I don’t know.  Maybe, maybe not.  But Daddy would have been very excited to see he was getting his little girl.”


“I feel like he and Joshy get along so well…”


“They do, but he wishes you two could get along just as well.  It’s a process, and we’ll get there, someday.”


Mikayla kept making breakfast, Joshy getting up sooner after.  The twins were told to let JC sleep, like how they’d let her sleep during Mother’s Day and her birthday.  “Is Daddy’s birthday on Monday, too, like yours was after Mother’s Day?” Joshy asked.


“No, his birthday is in August, so we have a couple months to prepare.”


“Prepare for what?” JC yawned as he walked down the hall towards the kitchen.


“You weren’t supposed to come down until I started the coffee…” Mikayla sighed.


“The smell of pancakes works just as well,” JC smiled, giving Mikayla a soft kiss on the cheek.


“Happy early Father’s Day, Daddy…” Mikayla said softly, the twins responding in kind.  “What does Daddy want to do today?”


“I’m content with staying here, playing games or watching movies.  Just a low key day with my family…”


“Especially since we can’t really go out as the four of us,” Mikayla sighed. 


“Why not?” Joshy asked. 


“Because the world won’t understand why he’s with us. Not many people know he’s your real daddy, and it would be hard to explain to everyone,” Mikayla replied. 


“You explained it to us,” Barb said.


“We did, and it’s hard for you to adjust to. Other people that aren’t in our family will have mean things to say about either of your dads or mee…”


“Why would they say bad things about you, Mommy? You love us, you’re a great mommy,” Joshy smiled. 


“Because that’s what people do. They could say a lot of mean things, things best left unsaid. Things I don’t want you to hear.”


JC’s phone rang, picking it up when he saw who it was.  “Hey Lance, what’s up?”


“Do you have plans today? Thinking of doing a little bbq.”


“I’m with Kayla and the twins, but I’d be down to go to your place with them, if that’s ok.”


“Yeah, bring them over. They can swim in the pool for a bit if they want.”


“Do you guys want to go to Uncle Lance’s house?  That was a little weird to call him that, but I wasn’t suree…”


“They call him Uncle Lance, yes,” Mikayla confirmed. “I don’t think you’ve ever been to his house though.  What do you say?” she asked the twins.


“He has a pool, dogs…”


“Let’s go!” Joshy said excitedly, Barb smiling in agreement.


“After breakfast, I didn’t cook all of this for nothing,” Mikayla sighed. 


“Thank you, Kay,” JC smiled. “It looks and smells amazing.”


“Mommy’s a great cook,” Joshy grinned. 


“She sure is.  I have great memories of dinners she made for us.  I just wish I could’ve returned the favor.”


“It was no favor, and you took me to some of my favorite restaurants.”


They sat down and enjoyed breakfast, Mikayla watching the twins with JC, feeling like this is how it should have been from the start.


“Hey, you ok?” JC asked, seeing the far off look in her eyes.


“Yeah, just… wondering about some things.”


“It’s ok, Kay.  We’re together now, that’s what matters.”  He squeezed her hand across the table, giving her a gentle smile. 


They got ready to go to Lance and Michael’s, Mikayla surprised that JC had swimsuits and towels for the twins.


“Lance said they were welcome to come over; so I figured, just in case.”


“I don’t have my suit,” Mikayla sighed. “I’ll just lie on a lounge chair and watch you guys.”


“Nonsense. We’ll stop by Target on the way.  Go in, grab something and we’ll go.  I have plenty of towels, just get a suit.”


“You’ve stepped into this responsible dad and quasi husband role quite well,” she smiled. 


“It helps that I have a beautiful woman and amazing kids,” JC smiled back. “It’s only been a month but it feels so natural.  Thank you for giving this, giving us another chance.”


“I’m still married to Justin, it’s not the way I pictured any of this.”


“I know, but you could have told me I was a dad but kept them from me, or just had us be co parents.  The way things are now, it’s as close as I’ll get to everything we wanted back then. I really did want it, marriage and kids.  So to be this close to it, have you in my life again, know that we have kidss… and the added bonus of the sex…”


“Yeah, well, don’t say that last part too loud,” she laughed. “Let’s get into the car and head over.”


They got into the Jeep, JC driving down the hill to a nearby Target. Mikayla got out of the car, running in while JC had the twins and the AC going.


Mikayla walked in and found the swimsuit section, a pit forming in her stomach.  It was all tops and bottoms.  She’d pretty much lived in one pieces after having the twins, to hide stretch marks and other perceived imperfections.  She knew Justin and JC loved her, but she grew anxious at the idea of any or all of that being on display, even to Lance and Michael.

 

She picked a matching set, begrudgingly walking up to a checkout lane. She paid quietly before going back to the car. She put on a smile as she got in the Jeep, not wanting to worry JC with her insecurities.

Chapter End Notes:

I may need to slow down a bit, I'm basically caught up to what I've written out, working on Christmas gifts instead of writing.  Do you want one chapter each post day so you at least get something?

 

Feedback is appreciated.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story