Author's Chapter Notes:

12/21/22

They played a bit more before packing up and heading back to the main thoroughfare. A smell hit Mikayla’s nose, piquing her interest.


“I want a funnel cake…” She was practically drooling.


“Let’s get funnel cake then,” Justin decided. 


They approached the line, figuring out what they wanted.  The twins did well with waiting in line patiently, holding their parents hands. Justin smiled, knowing he’d helped do something right.  Despite his celebrity, the twins were pretty down to earth and raised to be respectful. They had their moments, of course, but overall they were great kids.  He hoped Silas would be just as great.  He’d been a handful for his mom growing up, so hopefully that part didn’t come through in his DNA.  


They reached the front of the line, Mikayla water to order. “I’ll take a funnel cake with cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and sprinkles, please.”


Justin smiled. “Gotta love those pregnancy cravings.  I’ll take a funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream, and the kids will have a funnel cake with vanilla ice cream and sprinkles, please.”


“I don’t want vanilla ice cream,” Joshy said.


“You don’t have to eat it. I’m sure Mommy and I have enough that you can have some.”


Mikayla gave Justin a death look that said she’d sooner die than share her food. “Or you can have some of my strawberries,” Justin laughed. “You love strawberries…”


“Thank you, Daddy,” Joshy smiled as Justin paid and they moved out of line to wait for their order.


Mikayla and the twins sat down as Justin collected their food, carrying two trays to the table.  


“Best idea you ever had, baby,” Mikayla said between bites.  “This is amazing…”


“What do you guys think?”


The twins responded with thumbs up as they inhaled their food, Justin smiling in knowing they were their mother’s children.  Justin noticed they ate around the ice cream.


“If no one else is gonna eat it,” he laughed, scooping the ice cream onto his plate.


They had their funnel cakes before walking around. Justin saw the game area, getting an idea.  He approached the basketball game, watching a couple older teens try their luck.


“You wanna try, don’t you?” Mikayla laughed quietly.


“How else am I gonna get a prize for Barb?”


Mikayla looked around. “Oh, I have an idea…”


She walked up to a water race game, sitting down behind the water cannon. 


Justin began shooting basketballs as Mikayla shot water at a target.  Justin began to draw a crowd as he sank basket after basket, a few people recognizing him as they got a closer look.  Justin turned when he heard a siren ring and the distinct sound of Joshy squealing with excitement. 


“Mommy, you won!” he cheered. 


Justin smiled, continuing to throw balls towards the hoop. He threw the last ball, Barb picking a giant stuffed unicorn. 


“It’s so fluffy!” Barb said, doing her impression of Agnes from Despicable Me.  


They turned to see Joshy holding a stuffed dragon, the twins wide eyed in excitement at the other’s toy.  Their parents looked at each other with smiles, seeing how happy the kids were, knowing they had earned the prizes.


They did a few more games, letting the kids try some on their own before doing more rides.  They tried to stay together this time around, one pair waiting for the other if one didn't want to go on a ride.  


“Daddy, can we go on the Ferris Wheel at night time?” Barb asked.


“Seeing as it doesn't get dark until AFTER your bedtime, no sweetheart, we can’t.  But we can have that be the last ride we do before we have dinner.”


“Where do you want to have dinner?” Mikayla asked.  “It’s your day, Daddy.”


“I have an idea.  Something fun, I think.  We haven’t been there together, just the two of us, let alone the four of us.  Soon, it’ll be the five of us. I’m still getting used to that, the five of us.”  Justin smiled. At times it overwhelmed him, knowing the twins were a handful, having another one thrown into the mix. But he knew this was his first, possibly his only, and that excited him more than anything. 


He loved the twins more than he could have imagined, but the reality of having one of his own was incredible.  He wished the twins were his, biologically, that JC wasn’t in the picture the way that he was.  That she was truly, fully his. He knew JC felt the same way, and this was a compromise of an impasse, both of them loving and having children with the same amazing woman.


He looked at Mikayla, his heart full of love and awe at the woman before him. The realization that she now had a baby bump, that Silas was now out there where people could see, no longer a secret between the two of them.  She was such a great mom, and he knew he’d be a great dad to Silas.  


He looked at the twins, so proud of them, how they had adapted well as things changed, especially lately. School was done, summer was starting; they’d be home more before their vacations in July.  


“Baby, you ok?” Mikayla asked, bringing him back to reality.


“Yeah, just lost in thought. Good thoughts.  Shall we keep going?” Justin responded. 


They did a few more rides before going on the Ferris Wheel.  Barb loved the view from the top, Joshy hugging Mikayla tight as they rode. They got off the ride, Justin and Mikayla holding each other’s hand, giving each other little squeezes. 


They left the amusement park portion, following Justin’s lead. Mikayla was surprised by where he stopped. 


“Bubba Gump’s? You wanna eat here?” Mikayla asked. 


“Why not? It’s got a little something for everyone, it’ll be fun.”


They walked inside, Mikayla smiling to herself as the staff rushed to greet him and get a table ready.


“We’ll browse the gift shop, no rush,” Justin insisted. He walked them over, looking around before getting Barb a rainbow tie dyed stuffed shrimp. 


“You know it’s a SHRIMP, right?” Joshy asked. 


“It’s pretty,” Barb smiled. 


“Whatever, I’m good,” Joshy said, opting not to get anything.


Their table was soon ready.  They ordered their food and drinks, Justin spoiling the kids with getting ICEEs that came in a cup to take home.


“Do we have room for dessert?” Justin asked as they finished their plates. The twins shook their heads, their  plates mostly empty. 


“We’ll have something when we get home,” Mikayla said.


They walked to the car and got in, Justin heading home. The ride went from excited children to quiet, the twins having fallen asleep.


“I’ll take them both in, you just unbuckle Joshy for me,” Justin said. He took his hand in hers as he continued driving. “I love you,” he says quietly. 


“I love you, too.  Happy Father’s Day, Justin.”


“It’s been a good one, that’s for sure. Next year will be even better, crazier I’m sure, but we’ll have Silas.  Our little blended family.”


They got back to the house, Justin carrying a twin in each arm.  They put the twins into their beds before closing the door. 


“Ready for dessert?” Mikayla asked. 


“I’m good, but thanks.”


Mikayla walked into the kitchen on her way to the bedroom, Justin curious when she stopped at the fridge. 


“What are you doing?” he asked, seeing her grab a can of whipped cream.


“Dessert’s on me,” she smiled as she walked past him. 


It took him a second, but once it clicked in his head, a smile spread across his face. “I am suddenly very hungry…”


He followed her to their bedroom, a hunger for her taking over his body.


She stood by the bed, waiting for him. “Are you joining me for dessert, or is it just me?”


“I’m joining you. I might even want seconds.”


“You usually do,” she smiled, playfully shaking the can of whipped cream in her hand. 


“What can I say? It’s my favorite.”


He walked up to her, pulling her into his arms. “You’re my favorite everything.  I love you.”


She didn’t reply, pressing her lips to his, letting the moment answer for her. His tongue pressed past her lips, tasting something sweet on her tongue. 


“You started without me?” he laughed. 


“Just a squirt,” she giggled. “Straight from the can, nothing for you to be jealous of.”


“Can I be jealous you had your lips against the nozzle?”


“Is there somewhere else you want my lips?” she teased. 


“We’ll see. For now, your lips on mine is good.  Let mine explore, taste you.”


“Oh, Justin…”


He unbuttoned her shorts, pulling the zipper down before pulling them off her hips and her ass. He pulled her shirt over her head, taking in the view of her in her bikini. 


“So sexy, and you’re all mine.  For tonight, at least.”


“You’re ok with the new arrangement?”


“Not now.  Later. I’m starving for my beautiful, sexy as FUCK wife.”  He untied her top, the fabric falling to the ground, his hands massaging her. 


“Justin,” she groaned at his touch.  She fell onto the bed, pulling Justin with her. 


He looked into her eyes, his almost wild with lust and need for her.  He saw her eyes reflect her need for him, her lips open slightly, her breathing already quickened. 


He grabbed the whipped cream from her hand, giving it a couple shakes before getting started. He put a small squirt on the hollow of her neck, licking it from her skin before lingering, sucking on the sensitive spot. Not enough to leave a mark, but enough to make her moan and roll her hips under him. 


He kissed his way down, stopping to put some cream around her nipple, licking and sucking before moving to the other.


“Justin, we’re SO doing this more often,” she hummed.


“You’re delicious on your own, but this is definitely fun, new, interesting. I’m curious if…”


“No, Josh and I never. Though now I kinda wanna throw it in.”


“No. This is just ours.  Please, baby. He has so much with you, let this be something that’s all mine, ours.”


He laid back a bit, squirting a small amount on and around her belly button.  He gently kissed the spot when he was done. “My amazing wife, carrying my baby. Fuck, that’s hot.”


“Yeah?”


“You had that glow with the twins, you were gorgeous. No wonder I couldn’t keep my hands off of you. Now that it’s my baby, I can’t help myself. I’m a man possessed, Kay.  I need to have you.”


“So have me,” she encouraged. 


He tugged her bikini bottom off her hips, Mikayla raising her hips to make it easier for him. He ran his nose against her sensitive cluster, taking in her scent as she groaned at the contact. 


“Justinn…”


He licked his lips before getting his first taste of her, relishing in how she responded to him, how this was just for him.  No distractions, no competition, just himself and the woman he loved.


The familiar swirling in her gut hit her, building more rapidly than usual.  His hands held her down, her body jolting in release of her first wave.


He moved up her body, looking into her eyes before squirting whipped cream into his mouth. He kissed her, his tongue pushing the sweetness into her mouth.  A kiss they had done countless times, with a new twist. 


His fingers edged up her thigh, pressing their way into her heat.  He groaned, wishing it was something else, but wanting to feel her tighten around his fingers, give her one more wave of release before seeking his own within her.  His thumb pressed against her cluster as his fingers stroked inside her, his tongue stroking hers. He was everywhere all at once, immense pleasure taking over her body.  Her moans were swallowed by his lips and tongue. 


Her body was a quivering mess, pulling Justin closer to her as she felt another wave hit her, Justin groaning at feeling her tighten around his fingers.


“I love how you fall apart for me. Still so fucking hot after all these years.”


“Fuck me, Justin.  I need you, Daddy.”


“Fuck, how can I say no when you’re so damn sexy?”


He kissed her, rolling his hips to enter her. She really was his weakness, needing her with every fiber of his being.  He squeezed his eyes closed, focusing on making it last longer.  His pace was intense, desperately chasing his release, her moans and gasps pushing him closer to the edge.  He felt her tighten around him. 


“Fuck, so tight…”


“Cum for me, Justin. I’m right there…”


He grunted as he peaked, his body sputtering out of control, his body crashing onto hers.  They gasped for air; Mikayla’s fingers running through the hair at the base of his neck, Justin’s hand cupping her cheek.


“How is it always so incredible with you, Kay?  Seriously, every time is fucking amazing in its own way.  That, just now…”


“I know, I’m one very lucky woman.  To be loved by such an amazing man, who takes care of me in every way possible.  People might expect you to be all about you, but you’re such a generous lover.”


“I should put that in one of my songs,” he smirked.


“It’s the truth, so why not?” she laughed. 


“I just wish all of this was ours, yours and mine. The twins were mine, no JC to share you with.”


“I felt that way for a long time. Now, it feels right.”


“For you. I promise you both of us are wishing we had you to ourselves.”


“I know. I wish that too, sometimes. I don’t know if we can sustain this long term.”


“Do you know who you’d pick?” Justin asked hopefully. 


“I don’t.  I know you want me to say you, I do too… but with all my history with Josh…”


“You said you love me more than you love him.  Is that still true?”


“Yes,” she smiled.  “I’m glad I let myself open up to the possibility of us.  I’d been scared to, but I’m so glad I did. You embodied what love truly is, giving even if you got nothing in return.”


“Then that’s enough for me.  Knowing how much we love each other, that we’re having a baby. Barb is convinced we’re gonna have a little girl next,” he smiled. 


“We’ll see,” Mikayla chuckled. “For now, I’m enjoying just the two of them before we add Silas.”  She pulled herself closer to Justin, her eyelids getting heavy.

 

“This is all I could ever ask for. Thank you, Kay, for making some of my biggest dreams come true.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story