Author's Chapter Notes:

12/23/22

“You didn’t need to do this, T.  I could’ve flown by myself.”


“You’re their dad, this is a family vacation, that’s final,” Justin insisted. 


“I mean, we’re about to take off, not like anyone forced you on,” Mikayla laughed. 


“But taking your private plane?”


“You know a better way to maintain our privacy? Kids, make sure you thank your grandparents for letting us stay at the house. I could have gotten us a fancy hotel room at Disney, but this lets us come and go unnoticed, draws less attention.”


“You’re ok with not going with us to Disney?” Mikayla asked JC.


“We’ll have security with us, if anyone catches us all together we say it was a coincidence, that we both were in Florida and you came along.  At least let people see we’ve become friends again. I dunno, it might get the rumor mill going again about a reunion if we’re seen together. Do people even know we had beef between us?”


“Like hamburgers?” Joshy asked, the adults stifling their laughter.


“Sure,” Justin said. “Go see what Jackie and Barb are doing,” he encouraged, hoping for some privacy.


“We’ll have Jackie, too, you should join us,” Mikayla suggested. “I see the rumors now: *NSYNC reunion imminent as JC is dating Justin’s nanny? I mean, why else would you be invited?”


“You’re gonna make Jackie my beard, or whatever would be appropriate for this situation? She’d be a decoy?”


“If you’re holding hands with one of the twins, Jackie can hold their other hand, I don’t know. I’m hoping we can basically fly under the radar, not draw a ton of attention,” Justin said.


“There’s plenty of logistics problems we’ll have,” JC sighed. 


“Such as?” Justin wondered. 


JC’s eyes flitted to Mikayla. “How are things going to work at night?”


“I don’t know about you, but as much as I love my wife, I’m not banging her in your parent’s house, C.  If you two are ok with it, then you’re welcome to it I suppose. I’m not gonna get caught mid fuck by one of the twins or your parents.”


“Like my parents would walk in,” JC laughed. 


“Maybe getting a hotel room wouldn’t be the worst idea,” Mikayla admitted.


“That would be great, you two getting spotted going into a hotel room, coming out together in the morning. Cuz THAT wouldn’t blow our cover…”


“Unless you guys get rooms for you all, the twins and Jackie in one so you have privacy, and I’ll be at my folks.  It’s not THAT far.”


“Ok,” Justin sighed.  “Don’t be mad at me…”


“What did you do?” Mikayla wondered. 


“Just in case, I reserved a 2 bedroom suite at the Contemporary Resort.”


“Where am I sleeping? In with Jackie and the twins?" JC asked.


“Jackie tends to go to bed when the twins do, so we.. share a bed, I guess? I dunno. Maybe we alternate nights on who is in with Kayla? Or maybe you just have sex and wake me up so you’re out there in the mornings?”


“Sweet Jesus,” Jackie gasped, their eyes widening at realizing she was in front of them. “You’re really with both of them?” she asked Mikayla.


“It’s really no one’s business.”


“How long has this been going on?” Jackie asked. 


“It’s not your business.”


“You really thought I wouldn’t find out eventually? Now that I know, no need to have JC wake you up, just switch nights. The twins will think it’s fun having you with them, I can sleep on a couch or something.   I’m not gonna say a word about any of this, but it does answer a few more questions about things.”


“I think the second bedroom has two beds, so one twin in each bed, with whichever adult they want?  Jesus, this sounds weird and complicated,” Justin sighed. 


“You’re telling me,” Jackie laughed. “I can’t believe you’re actually doing this.  Well, that these two would agree to it. Mikayla, you’re living a lot of women’s daydreams, go get it,” she smiled. 


“It’s not lost on me how crazy this all sounds, but it’s working so far,” Mikayla said.


“Is that why you wanted me to move out, so he could move in?” Jackie asked.


“No. Which reminds me, my nephew’s birthday is at the end of August. You should tag along for his birthday party.”


“Who are you going to introduce her to?” Justin wondered. 


“His brother Justin.  She said she wouldn’t date a Timberlake,” Mikayla chuckled. 


“Too LA for them anyway. They love it back home. Not that I don’t, but I’m just used to it out here. They come out and it’s like a whole other world.”


The rest of the flight was uneventful, Mikayla taking a nap to make the time pass, she still wasn’t the best flier after all the years with Justin.  


As they prepared to land, Mikayla came back out and sat with the guys.  “Are we going straight to the resort?”


“I actually planned with JC to stay with his folks for one night, throw the kids off a bit.  They only know they’re meeting their grandparents, so the looks on their faces when we get to Disney… I can’t wait,” Justin smiled.


“Wait, I thought the plan was to stay there the whole time, then you spring the suite on me, I’m confused…” Mikayla said.


“It’s fun to surprise you,” JC said.  “It gets more difficult over time.  It was fun to get you to trust Justin with the planning.”


“We shouldn’t have told her about Disney, surprise all of them,” Justin laughed. 


“They’ll love it.  It’s been a while since we went,” Mikayla said, looking at JC.


“I took her on our first Christmas together.  Stayed at the resort near Animal Kingdom for a night, otherwise we were at my house on the lake.  This time around, it’s luxury mixed with Disney magic.”


“We’re getting the VIP experience, more tailored to the kids and gets us in and out sooner, more secure.  We’ll do a day at each of the parks, do whatever the kids want to do. If we finish a park early, they can go swimming, whatever.  We’ll have a great view of the fireworks from our room so that we don’t need to be in the park if they’re too tired, but I really want this to be about them,” Justin said. “It’s been a crazy last couple months, so this time as a family is definitely needed.”


“Is Barb still seeing Tessa for sessions?” JC asked. “I wasn’t sure, after Father’s Day.”


“She is, but Tessa says she’s doing well on that front.  She wants to keep her file open in case other things come up.  She wants us to do another group session, the three of us…”


“I bet she does,” JC laughed. “She’ll have a camcorder and everything.”


“They still make those?” Justin chuckled. 


“How else do you film porn?” JC laughed. 


“Keep your voices down!” Mikayla shushed them. “I won’t lie, that was my first thought when Tessa brought it up. But with how things have gone, JC feeling left out a bit…”


“We have a better schedule now.  I’m on vacation with you guys, though I am going to miss you while you’re in Tennessee, but then I get a week with you and the twins after that?  Something like that.”


“Before school starts, I’m taking Mikayla up to Montana, looking to buy a house there.”


“See if you can do it once you’re back from seeing your family.  I know it’s short notice, but I can take the twins, our first real test run on my own. I’ll call Jackie for backup as needed.”


“Ok, let’s go for that then,” Justin agreed.


“I’ll take Kay for a week after you get back, since you’ll have had her for two weeks.”


Justin couldn’t help but smirk, knowing he’d have her all to himself, especially in Montana. 


“Smile any bigger and I’ll ask for two weeks,” JC said, playfully shoving Justin further into his seat.


“I’m starting to think my birthday was a one time thing,” Mikayla teased.


“I thought it was,” JC replied, confused. 


“She wants it every year.  Magic Mike choreographed type shit.  Pull out the chair dance from that one tour…”


“The one for For The Girl Who Has Everything? Yes, I accept!!” Mikayla cheered.


“Well shit, we’ve got work to do,” JC laughed. “Just the dance though, right?”


“I think both of us having her at once is part of the deal,” Justin explained. 


“I mean, I won’t say no,” Mikayla giggled. 


“I will, no,” JC said. “It’s bad enough I get you this way, to feel like I’m competing to outdo Justin Timberlake in the bedroom.”


“Like that’s possible,” Justin said smugly.


“Enough, boys," Mikayla sighed.  "This is supposed to be a vacation, fun, relaxing..."


"You're right," Justin agreed.


"Maybe we start tonight with a..." Mikayla started.


"The next words out of your mouth better not refer to a threesome," JC warned.


"We're at your folks tonight, so no, definitely not.  Maybe a movie night?  Something they're used to at home, but with new people.  Who all is going to be there?"


"Everyone.  My parents, Heather, Tyler and his wife and daughter.  I'm sure Barb will love having someone to play with.  They have a room for her to stay over, so maybe the kids can all stay in there?  Not sure Heather and Tyler are staying overnight, but at least to have dinner and such."


"I'm not sure if I want the twins to nap or not on the flight, the time difference will make it so they'll stay up later, I don't know."


"Flying usually tires them out, though, so odds are they'll be tired even if they do nap.  They get that from their mama," Justin smiled.


"She'd have been screwed back in the day," JC laughed.


"You mean like what you guys would do to Lance cuz he'd fall asleep first?  You guys all needed sleep but would prank each other if you actually slept.  So stupid..."


"Hey, that's what you do when you get a group of guys together.  I was super young and stupid, I'd known JC for a few years, Chris was up for anything.  It's a miracle none of us died, really," Justin laughed.


"Came close a couple times, at least it felt like it," JC reminisced.  "Remember that one night you got stuck out over the crowd?"


"I'm so glad they were able to get me down.  Even in a harness, things were getting uncomfortable...  I'd have had them cut me down if they had to.  There's a reason I don't do shit like that anymore."


"What WOULD you do, if there was ever a reunion?" Mikayla wondered.


"Are you jumping on this bandwagon, too?" JC asked.


"I'm seeing both of you, I feel I could me the most persuasive..."


"You're saying you wouldn't sleep with us if we said no to doing another *NSYNC reunion?"


"ANOTHER?! Hold on, the VMAs does NOT count as a reunion.  You performed for like a couple minutes together.  Fans deserve more than that."


"Can you slip her a benadryl or something so she sleeps?" JC chuckled.


"Cuz I'll take whatever you give me after saying that," Mikayla replied.  "Is this a sore subject?"


"Not now.  You feeling ok, baby?  I know flying is rough on you sometimes, even when you're not pregnant."


"Fine, I'll go lie down, but I'm not gonna give up so easily..." Mikayla said before walking towards the back of the plane.


"Think she'll give up either of those topics we were discussing?" JC wondered.


"The reunion, and... what else?" Justin replied.


"Us, her birthday..."


"Yeah, no, she's gonna ask til we make it happen."


"We're going to Disney, where your dreams come true..." JC smirked.

 

"Or nightmares," Justin replied.

Chapter End Notes:

I'll be at my in laws through Monday, so I don't know if I can update from there.  Just in case, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story