Author's Chapter Notes:

2/8/23

The twins had been put to bed, Mikayla keeping Justin on FaceTime a little longer for her and JC to talk to him, see how the trip was starting off. Justin needed to go to bed, having an early call time for a morning show.  


“It’s Wednesday night, do you want to… Wednesday night?” JC asked wryly.


“I’m getting a craving for some pizza,” she smiled.  “We’ve been telling the kids I have weekly work meetings, even if I’m not in the office that day.”


“”I gotta say, being here, I feel like we’re just role playing or something.  That it isn’t real.  This morning we felt like a real family, and throughout the day. Like this is what could have been, SHOULD have been, but can never be.  I feel like I’m pretending to be this husband and father, that it’s not real.”


“The father part is real at least,” Mikayla smiled softly.  “You wanna role play? I’m the wife, you’re my husband?”


“Are we talking tonight, or…?”


“Bit of both, but definitely tonight, yeah.  The rest we can play in our heads throughout the week.  They call you Daddy, so it could be easy enough for you to pretend I’m your wife.  Gimme a few minutes, I wanna look for something.”


She went down the hall, JC waiting for her with genuine curiosity of what was going to happen.  A few minutes passed, and JC figured she was still looking for something.  Then his phone buzzed.  


Come to the bedroom.


He smiled, knowing what was going to ultimately happen, just clueless on the logistics of it beforehand.  He had been in Justin’s bedroom before, but not for anything like this.  He felt a mix of extremely turned on and awkward, going into Justin’s bedroom to have sex. He rationalized that for the next week or so, it was Mikayla’s bed, and he very much wanted to be with her in her bed.


The door was open a crack, soft light slipping through past the door into the hallway.  He opened the door, expecting Mikayla on the bed or something sexy.  He stepped into the room, not seeing her anywhere.  There were a few candles lit, a soft, romantic glow filling the room.


“Kay?” he called out softly.


“Close your eyes,” she said, her voice muffled a bit as she stood in the walk-in closet, the door mostly closed.


“Closed,” he said, his eyes closed, following her directions.


He heard a door open, her footsteps falling softly as she walked towards him.  He felt the silk of a tie across his eyes, being tied behind him, Mikayla’s breath on the back of his neck.  “It’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding…”


“Are you really in your wedding dress? I mean, I know you were pregnant when you got married, but not this far along…”


“You’ll see.  Well, you can feel I suppose for the time being.”


She put her arms around his neck, JC wrapping his arms around her waist, feeling the smooth finish of the silk robe she had on.


“What happens now?” he asked, genuinely curious what she had planned. 


“We say our wedding vows.  I, Mikayla, take you, Joshua, to be my husband. For better or worse, in sickness and in health, until death parts us.”


“I, Joshua, take you, Mikayla, to be my wife.  For better or worse, in sickness and in health, until death parts us,” JC replied.


“It’s not real until you kiss,” she said coyly, JC quick to pull her tight against him, capturing her lips in a kiss that would not be church appropriate.  They may have been pretending to be husband and wife, but what he felt for her was very real.  


“I’m going to lead you to the bed.  Sit down on it, then pull the tie off.”  She slowly led him backwards to the bed, JC slowly sitting on the edge.  He reached behind him, pulling apart the gentle knot Mikayla had tied.


Maybe it was the glow of the candles, or knowing that she was all his for the next week, but in that moment, once he opened his eyes, she was perfect.  Her robe was a light ivory color, stopping at mid thigh.


“We’re really role playing that it’s our wedding night?” JC chuckled. 


“With a surprise just because,” she smiled. “Just a suggestion, but we can save it for another time if you want.”


“Ok, my curiosity is piqued, I admit…”


“You wanna know now or later?”


“Ummm, I guess now? That way I can decide if I want it now and not in the middle of things.”


She turned, walking back towards the door of the walk in closet.  She was tall enough that she could reach the top of the door, JC’s eyes widening. 


“You have a sex swing?!”


“I think the bigger shock is you don’t,” she giggled. 


“I never thought you were the type, so I never thought about it.  I definitely want to incorporate it somehow, turn my innocent flower to my sex slave.”


“Sometimes it feels like you’ve already done that. That could be a separate role play this week.”


“Ok, if we don’t start soon, I’m finishing by myself. Fuck, Kay. This side of you that I haven’t seen before. It’s hot as hell.  You’ve been holding out on me…”


“We’ve never really been ones for role play, and you never thought I would be into using a swing, so there wasn’t much chance for me to show you.  Now how are we doing the role play?”


“What do you mean?”


“Are we pretending it’s my first time, our first time?”


“No. With what I have in mind, that’s not how a first time should go. No, this is being caught up in the excitement of the wedding, wanting you all day since laying eyes on you.  Which isn’t exactly far off from how I’m feeling right now, actually.”


“Enough talk,” she said, crashing her lips to his as she straddled his lap.


His hands tugged at the tie of the robe, the silk untying easily.  He slowly pulled the robe off of her, his eyes torn between looking into her eyes and looking at her breasts.  Her breasts caught his attention as the robe fell down her arms onto the floor.  He scanned her body, taking in the bridal white lace bra and thong set, his hands grabbing the flesh of her ass as his mouth went to her breasts, nipping at her exposed flesh before sucking on the parts covered by the lace.


“God, I wish you were my wife,” he growled.  “The things we’d do…”


“There’s things we don’t do?” she asked with a laugh.


“Not til tonight.”


“Well, I’m your wife until Justin comes home…”


“Fuck, that’s really hot.”  His lips eagerly appreciated the flesh before them, sucking and biting down on the firm buds through the lace, Mikayla groaning.  “Be loud for me baby, I know this is where you let go.  Relax mama, this will be a night to remember.”


“Every night with you is one to remember, Josh…”


She pulled his shirt over his head, JC hesitant to let his lips pull away from her breasts.  She tilted his chin up, capturing his lips with hers, their tongues dancing back and forth, almost in a battle for dominance.  She knew she would always submit to him, as much as she would try and control the situation.


JC took control as he unhooked her bra, pulling the straps down her arms, the sensation of his hands on her skin gave her goosebumps.  He grabbed her ass before rolling her onto her back on the bed, his fingers pulling at the waistband of her thong.


“My sexy little wifey… God I wish I could call you that…”


“Yes, Josh… for now, that’s who I am.  I’m all yours for the next week, let’s take what was stolen from us.”


“Where does my wife want me?” he whispered in his ear. His teeth pulled on her earlobe, Mikayla groaning in pleasure, nodding her head. He kissed her lips, sucking on her bottom lip before tugging it with his teeth.  “What about here?” he asked as he kissed her neck.


“Yes…”


“Or here?” he returned his attention to her breasts, Mikayla’s back arching for more of him.  Her moans of encouragement were like music to his ears.  His fingers traced up her thighs, his lips groaning as he felt her excitement coat his fingers with just slight contact.  “Do you want me here?”


“Anywhere, Josh, anywhere and everywhere…”


He kissed her deeply, his hands grabbing her ass before wrapping her legs around him.  He picked her up and carried her to the swing, getting her strapped in.  He grabbed a couple pillows from the bed and put them on the floor.  He began his head to toe teasing of her body all over again, slowly lowering himself to kneel on the pillows, his mouth sucking on her inner thigh before making contact.


His tongue lapped at her juices before stroking her roughly with his tongue.  Her hands were secured, unable to grab his hair, her feet were also secured and unable to wrap around him to keep him close.  She could only submit to what he was doing to her, the intensity of what she was feeling quickly drove her over the edge.


“Mmmm, I think I want my own little oral action.  Are you gonna be a good wifey and take me in?”


She looked up at him, a fire in her eyes as she nodded with an eager grin.  She tilted herself forward, JC’s hands grabbing her wrists to help her keep her balance.  He groaned as she took the tip into her mouth, running her tongue along the slit before sucking on the head.  She took him in, JC groaning more as she took more of him in.  She stopped where she knew would drive him crazy, being about halfway in and wanting more.  She swirled and sucked her tongue around him, JC almost losing his ability to stand on his own, his grip on her wrists and the swing tightening as pleasure overtook him.  He was almost too overpowered to do anything, mustering up the strength to reach one hand between her legs and press two fingers into her heat.


“Fuck, I need to be inside you, not just my fingers…  Cum for me one more time, Kay, before I fuck you.”


She released him from her mouth, knowing if she continued as she wanted he wouldn’t get the chance to do what he’d just said.  She leaned back, JC’s lips traveling over her body as his fingers pulled a groan from her throat in ecstasy.


He locked his eyes on hers, his hands on her thighs and ass as he guided himself in with one fluid movement.  Having her close to him, he was so close to his peak.  The more he thought about things he’d have done with her, to her, he needed her all the more.  He pulled out, spinning the swing around, putting her hands on the wall as he entered her from behind, his hands grabbing and squeezing her breasts as his hips pounded into her.


The angle of everything hit her, sending deep waves of pleasure washing over her, Mikayla practically screaming his name in appreciation.  She knew he was close, his rhythm beginning to falter as his release approached.  He delayed his release to return her back to face him, entering her again, their hips aligned to give her pleasure inside and out.


He felt her tightening more around him, his eyes locked on hers.  “We’re so close, Kay… Who am I, my wife?  Who am I tonight, tomorrow night, every night?”


“You’re my husband.”


“And you’re my wife.”


As they exchanged unofficial titles, everything hit, JC kissing her as his body sputtered out of control over the edge.  


“Wow,” JC gasped. “I gotta ask, is that what married sex is like?  Cuz that was hot.”


“I mean, I won’t deny it was hot, but it’s you…”


“And you…” he said, his hand gently cupping her face, his thumb stroking her cheek. 


“I think this would have been just as hot at your place, it was new aspects of our physical relationship. We didn’t role play much back then, so to do that, then adding in the swing… Definitely hot.”


“I’m curious if there’s other sides of you I haven’t explored that could become an option…”


“Well, not saying tonight, but… I do have a leather bralette and miniskirt. Thank god it’s low rise so the baby doesn’t get in the way. A little leather, the swing, a blindfold, maybe you spank me…”


“Fuck, got me wanting that now…” he chuckled, feeling his cock twitch back to life. 


“Definitely up for a round two, but the leather will have to wait, we’re already perfectly dressed for more.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

putting the hummp in hump day :)

 

Feedback is appreciated, I hope you're enjoying it if you're still reading this far (still plenty more left in the story)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story