Author's Chapter Notes:

2/10/23

“How did the weekend go by so fast?” JC asked as the alarm went off.


“It’s been almost a week, Justin comes home tomorrow night.  It’s been fun though, playing house.  Like old times.”


“You really think it would be like this, if we’d stayed together, raising the kids together?”


“You said you’d propose eventually, right?  At what point?”


“Are you asking if we’d have 4 year olds and I still wouldn’t have at least proposed?”


“We were together almost 5 years and kids was the most commitment you were willing to go for.  Not sure you’d feel we needed to be married once we had the twins.”


“I’d have proposed once we knew about the babies. Maybe not RIGHT away, but before they were born, for sure.  Maybe done something like what everyone THINKS you and Justin did, have the wedding after you had the twins.”


“What would it have been like, the wedding?”


“You’re asking me all of this NOW?  Trying to stall, aren’t you?  I thought you’d be excited.”


“It’s their first day of school, but it’s still preschool.  Maybe because of being asked to resign, and knowing you’ll be there with me without Justin.  Worried that people will talk…”


“Then let them.  This is our relationship.  I’m their dad, so let people talk. They’re going to do it anyway, so why let it get to us?  You have nothing to feel bad about.  You did what you had to do. You’re my badass, an amazing mom, a fantastic lover…”


“Had to just throw that in there, did ya?” she laughed as she interrupted him.


“You didn't let me finish.  You’re strong, smart, funny, caring; all of those things are bigger together than what people might think of you because of what happened.  I know we’ve been keeping a low profile, but eventually I think we need to do something public with the kids, with Justin, so the world can see we’re making things work. Maybe have lunch together somewhere, then Justin leaves so people see us together as a co-parenting unit.  I dunno, but I think this will blow over and the school will realize they need you, and need my connections.”


“I don’t want to go back if they are going to use me to get you and Justin to donate and whatnot.  If anything, I would tell them they’ll only get our tuition money.  That’s not saying I wouldn’t do my job in researching for the best equipment and such, but we’d need to write for grants and such to get things funded, or ask from our board of investors.  But that isn’t happening, at least not yet, so we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.”


“Let’s get up, get the kids off to school, then I think we need to play a little game…”


‘Which game is that?” she asked with a smirk.


“You said something about leather…?”


“Mmmm, Daddy wants to be a little rough?”


“The kids won’t be home, not like they could hear in here anyway.  Just a thought.”


“Clearly not, you’re already picturing it in your head,” she smiled, her hand running along his length which was already at full attention.


“I’ve been waking up to you every morning for the last few days. I can't blame biology. I had almost 5 years without you, Kay.  You can’t tell me this surprises you…”


“No.  I just like teasing you,” she smiled.


“Oh, you’ll definitely tease me later, I’m sure.”


“And you’ll tease me.”


“Just the way you like it.”


“And now let’s get ready before I want it now and the kids are late for school.”


They got ready, Mikayla getting the kids ready with cereal for breakfast while she did Barb’s hair into braided pigtails.  Now that they were in PreK, they had to wear the school uniforms, getting ready for the academics and schedule of kindergarten.  


“Ok, you two need to stop growing up now,” Mikayla sighed. “Wearing your uniforms, looking all grown up, I can’t handle it…”


Her phone buzzed, Justin calling on FaceTime. 


“Hey babe, you ok?” Justin greeted, seeing tears welled in her eyes.


She flipped the camera around to let Justin see the twins having breakfast. “Just a little emotional…”


“Ummm, yeah.  I know it’s still preschool, but might as well be middle school.  They’re getting so big. Make it stop… Once Silas is born, they all just stop.”


“Do you really not remember the newborn phase? They’re cute so you don’t kill them because they won’t sleep.  Why did we decide this was a good idea?” Mikayla laughed. 


“Because we love those two,” Justin smiled. “Happy first day of school guys!”


“Hi Daddy!” Barb smiled.  Can you see my braids?  Mommy did them for me.”


“They’re very nice. C, you gotta learn to braid, help with her hair. That’s one of our things when she does dress up. It makes her feel like a princess, huh baby girl?”


She nodded, her mouth full of cereal. 


“Justin Timberlake braiding hair, never had that mental image before,” JC chuckled. “I’ll have Kayla teach me before you get back.”


“I’m sure she taught you a lot of things while I’ve been away…”


“Aaaaand that’s enough of that,” Mikayla interrupted. 


“Have a great first day of school, I can’t wait to hear all about it at bedtime.  Love you guys.”


“Love you, Daddy,” the twins replied, blowing kisses to the phone.


“Love you, babe,” Mikayla smiled. 


“Love you, T!” JC teased. 


“Love you more!” Justin snapped back.


They got into Mikayla’s car and headed off to the school. They sang songs in the car as they made their way.  Mikayla parked in the parking lot, having mixed feelings as she got out of the car and walked hand in hand with Joshy into the school for the first time since resigning.


There was an electricity in the air, Mikayla had always loved that excitement on the first day of school. They walked the twins to their new classroom, their teacher waiting inside the room. 


“Hi,” the woman said, looking at JC, “I’m Ms. Evelyn. Mikayla, it’s good to see you.  Is Justin not here? Are you an uncle?”


“Something like that,” JC said, knowing this was not the time to get into things. 


They hugged the kids goodbye, JC whispering his ‘I love you’s to the twins.  Without missing a beat, the twins went right into playing, finding friends they had had the year before. 


They went to leave, and a parent in the room gently grasped Mikayla’s shoulder.  “Hey, I think it’s great that you’re making things work for the kids.”


“Thanks,” Mikayla replied softly. “They’ve taken to it really well. I wish it had happened sooner, but the timing wasn’t right.”


“You’re doing a great job, it’s sometimes really hard to co parent, but you’re doing it well.”


“I actually needed to hear that.  Thank you.  I was worried people would be talking behind my back.”


“I’m saying, to your face, you’re doing great.  We gotta build each other up.  I’ll see you around.”


“Thank you,” Mikayla said one final time before walking out the door and back to the car.  She wanted to hold his hand, but knew that would only attract the attention she didn’t want. 


They got into the car, JC taking her hand in his. “How are you feeling?  I’m sure there’s a lot going on in that beautiful brain of yours.”


“Sad, on a couple levels, but also really proud of the twins and how I’ve done as a mom. They didn’t cry like some of the other kids, they can roll with changes like it’s no big deal.”


“Let’s get home so we can celebrate what an amazing mom and woman you are.”


“You just wanna see me in leather,” she smiled. 


“Just until I take it off you.”


They went back to the house, JC admittedly eager for what was coming next. He laid on the bed in his boxer briefs, waiting for Mikayla to come out from the bathroom. 


“You ready?” she called from behind the door.


“Open the door and find out,” he replied. 


She opened the door, JC’s jaw dropping as she stepped out. “Role playing as my wife was hot, but this is something else… Fuck, Kay, this is straight up porn star hot.”


“And you have experience with that,” she sighed. “I’m still curious how you were interested in me after having been with a pornstar.”


“Is that what you want to be, my personal pornstar?


“I gotta admit, I’ve been feeling like that lately, that or a sex slave. I know there’s more to a relationship than sex, but the last few months have been… well, mostly sex.”


“Honestly I think it’s how we connect best with you, and with this new situation, we both want that intimacy.  To feel like we’re the only guy you want to be with, even though we know that’s not possible. If you want, you can change and we can just curl up on the couch and watch TV.”


“I’m pregnant and look this good and you’re telling me we’re not having sex?” she laughed. “I don’t think so.”


“So, how’s this gonna go, then?” JC wondered. 


“You leave that to me.”


He sat on the edge of the bed, watching her saunter towards him, an extra swing in her hips. He couldn’t help but watch her in a leather miniskirt that rode low on her hips, barely covering her ass, perfectly cradling the bottom of her baby bump. His eyes scanned up, seeing her in a leather bustier, barely containing her breasts with straps in a criss crossing pattern. For a second he wondered how often she’d worn this before, for Justin, before realizing what mattered was her wearing it now, for him.


“Someone needs some attention,” she said, standing before him, claiming his lips with hers.  She was in control, for now, and JC was loving every second.


“Do you want to be in the swing?  Just in case, I have stuff to strap you here on the bed… Up to you,” she offered. 


“On the bed,” he croaked, his throat getting dry as her tongue licked his neck. “I want you in the swing, eventually.”


“Am I strapping you to the bed?”


“God yes…”


She nudged him onto the bed, JC’s eyes fixed on her as she walked around the bed, securing him to the restraints.  He couldn’t move his arms or legs, powerless to move, and he was loving it. 


She kissed him, her tongue against his, her fingernails lightly dragging down his arms. JC hissed at the sensation, Mikayla feeling him twitch beneath her. 


“It’s like we’re discovering each other all over again,” she smiled. 


“I’ve got a swing coming from Amazon next week…” JC chuckled. 


She leaned back, resting herself over his waist, JC wishing they were naked so he could press into her body.  She slowly raked her fingers down his chest, her fingers pressing firmer over his nipples.


“Kay, my god…”


She licked his chest, dragging her teeth over his skin. She grazed his nipples, JC trying to arch his back towards her.  She sat back up, putting her hands behind her back.


“How bad do you want my breasts?” she asked, a fire in her eyes.


“So bad, so so much…”


“What do you want to do to them?”


“Kiss them, suck them, nip at them.  God, I love your breasts…”


“Good boy.”  She unhooked her bra, JC practically drooling at the sight, his cock twitching in excitement. She leaned over him, her hands on either side of his head, lowering her chest towards his mouth. 


He took one to his lips, sucking and nipping at her eager nipples, his mouth eager to explore her. She groaned at the feeling, being in control but also giving in to the pleasure.    She soon pulled away, a sadness in his eyes.


“You’ll have your way with me soon enough,” she chided, slowly crawling down the bed, her head soon achingly close to the stiffness awaiting her under his boxer briefs. 


She took the fabric into her teeth, pulling it to expose his hard length. “God, there’s something so erotic about doing this to you, having this kind of effect on a man like you.”


“You’ve always had this effect on me, I don’t know why it’s so surprising…”


“Because it’s you, all this time has passed.”


“Are you this surprised that you and Justin are still together?”


“A little bit, yeah.  He could, you both could, have any woman you want, and you both want me…  I’m not anyone special.”


“You’re his wife, the mother of our kids.  That’s pretty damn special.”


She took him into her mouth hungrily, taking as much of him as she could stand.  He groaned at the sensation, his mind flashing back to the first time she’d done that to him, having the same effect on him.  


“Fuck, Kay, I’m so close…”


She sucked harder at his confession, JC struggling to control himself as she pulled him over the edge.  She swallowed him like he was water in the desert, almost in desperate need for more.  She stared at him, watching his chest rise and fall as he caught his breath, basking in the afterglow of his release.


“Not how I thought this was gonna go,” he panted.


“Oh, you’ll fuck me good when you’re ready again,” she smiled.  She leaned over him, dangling her breasts in front of him, JC eagerly lifting his head towards them.  He gave them the same attention he had earlier, Mikayla groaning with need for more.  She pulled away from him, climbing up to the headboard.


“This is only getting in the way,” she said, tugging at the micro miniskirt.  She stood on the floor, peeling the skirt and her underwear off her body.  “Much better, especially for you.  Well, for both of us…”  She crawled back over to him, her legs on either side of his head, slowly lowering her center over his mouth.


She gripped her headboard as his tongue made contact, licking at her with all he had in him.  He couldn’t use his hands, driving her crazy with just his tongue as she knelt spread over him.  He felt himself twitching back to life, his shaft already fully hard again at how in control she was over the situation.  She had given him pleasure and was now taking some for herself.  He smiled, knowing soon the tables would be turned, and she’d be fully at his mercy.


She felt herself right against the edge, needing desperately to go over and release, her body wanting to hold onto this feeling, her brain wanting what she knew would come next.  She thought about feeling him fill her, the rhythm he would set, and her body began to quake before finally pushing her over the edge.  She released with a shout of relief, the tension had been intense.  She felt him continue to lick at her, savoring everything she had, but needing something else there.  She stayed leaning against the headboard as she collected herself before finally getting up and releasing him from his restraints.


“You need a minute?” he asked.


“I think so, yeah, to be honest.”


“Everything ok?”


“It felt incredible, but was taking forever to let go.  My brain was like ‘do it already’ but my body was like ‘no, this feels way too good to stop’.  My brain finally talked my body into it by thinking about what would come next.”


“Oh, you’re gonna cum some more, I’m sure of that.”  His lips claimed hers as he led her to the swing, restraining her.   He kept her in a position that would let him kiss her, let his lips roam over the neck and chest, tease her with what would make her feel good but not be what she really wanted.


“Josh, please…”


“You were my pornstar, now it’s time to be my slave, just like I was yours.  Do you want that?”


“I want to feel you inside me, filling me so full.”


“Soon enough.  Let me have my fun with you.”


She groaned, half turned on by the idea of being his plaything, knowing what he was capable of, but also wanting him inside her.  His lips took to her breasts again, his hands grabbing her ass.  She gasped as he slammed his hand down on her skin with a harsh slap.  She’d liked things a little rough, but not like that. She winced at the sting, surprised by the feeling after.  He slapped the other cheek with equal force, feeling her core tighten.  


“You like that,don’t you?” he asked, his voice low and breathy in her ear.


“I didn’t know I’d like it this much…”


“That’s enough for now, just testing the waters a bit.  I could sense your reaction, not pulling away, shouting out a safeword.  Shit, we’ve never actually agreed on one, have we?  I know you’ll usually tell me, if that’s the rare case…”


“Stop talking and keep going… please…”


His hand trailed between her legs, pressing firmly against her in slow circles, her body craving more.  He knew her so completely that as she started to tremble, he pressed two fingers into her, pushing her over the edge.  His fingers worked her inside and out as his mouth eked pleasure from her nipples, her body succumbing over and over to his movements.  He felt her tighten one last time around her, Mikayla practically screaming at the release, kissing her as she rode the wave.


He then turned her around, entering her from behind, filling her swiftly and completely, Mikayla moaning in satiating what she'd been craving.  His rhythm was relentless in causing her to moan and scream in pleasure, pulling him closer to the edge.  She was completely his in that moment, no one to stop them, to compete with for attention.  He knew his time alone with her was limited, Justin would be home in a couple days.  He wished it could always be like this, being actually married instead of sneaking in time alone.  


“I’m so close, Kay, let me try something.”


She grunted in response, too far gone in pleasure to have words to reply.  He gripped her tighter, his pace picking up a little more, his body all but exhausted.  As he felt her tighten further around him, he quickly slapped her ass, feeling her tighten further and let go with a cry, pulling him over the edge.  His body shuddered, almost out of control, grabbing onto her for dear life.


He turned her to face him, expecting to see a contented smile of afterglow, confused by what was happening before his eyes.


“Are you ok? You look like you’re in pain.”  His eyes were wide with panic at the look on her face.

 

“If I didn't know any better, I’d say I’m having a contraction…”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading :) Feedback is appreciated



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story