Author's Chapter Notes:

2/22/23

“Wait, what?  Justin, you’re really ok with this?” JC panicked.


“Hear her out, C.”


“You’re getting divorced, letting us be married?”  He still looked at Justin, in shock by what had just happened.


“No.  I’m staying married to Justin, but we both think that with how things are working out so far, to continue it for the foreseeable future, we do a little ceremony.  Something symbolic, not actually legally binding, but that I could call you my husband and not be wrong about it.  I’d been wishing we could be married, during the week you were here, and Justin had thought about it, too.  We’ve got an idea in our heads about where and when, but I’ve been nervous to plan because I wasn’t sure you’d be on board with it.  So…?”


“You really want this? To make me a symbolic husband?”


“Barb said it makes sense that if we love each other, we should get married.  I’m just glad she outgrew the phase where she was wanting to marry either of us,” Mikayla laughed. “Yes, Josh, I love you and want to be married to you, if only to show our commitment to each other.”


“Well, when you put it that way,” JC chuckled.  “Yes, I’ll marry you, Kay.  I don’t need to have Justin’s ring though, do I?”


“No, I’m taking that back.  It’s probably best if you don’t actually wear a ring, you know people would notice…”


“I still have my toe ring, let’s say that’s what it’s for.  I’ll keep that on instead, no one will put the two together.  You won’t need to touch my feet, just know that that’s why I’m wearing it.”


“Thank you for the not needing to touch your feet,” Mikayla laughed.


“So when are you thinking?”


“In June.  The way it’ll time out, it’ll be the same weekend as our secret wedding,” Justin said.


Mikayla looked at her phone.  “Justin, if we do that Saturday, it’ll be the exact same day.  I think that would be perfect…”


“Then that’s what we’ll do.  Have the same anniversary date for our secret weddings.  That came out weird, but you know what I mean,” Justin smiled.


“Now to just get my parents on board, or at least try,” Mikayla sighed.



The next month flew by, Mikayla already starting to get arrangements made for the ceremony. To the vendors, it was going to be a vow renewal for their fifth anniversary, but they knew the reality. They had to go with a vow renewal as she was working with a dress designer, though she probably could have given her any reason to need a fancy, flowy dress that would have made sense. She could have given a reason that made no sense at all and still get it done. That was the part of being a celebrity wife that still amazed her. People would gladly take her money, even if there was no reason for needing it other than knowing she’d be using or wearing something. The power of free advertising was an incredible thing sometimes.


It was now the end of September, Mikayla thankfully making it that long with doctor visits twice a week. She knew it could change in an instant, either with her blood pressure or Silas deciding to come early on his own. 


She was in full pregnancy glory, her belly prominent in everything she wore. She had learned to give herself grace with it, embracing it more this time around.  With the twins she felt like she needed to hide because of the timing of everything, not wanting to hurt JC by being out everywhere.  Even being on modified bed rest, she was enjoying pregnancy more. She had two men that would do anything for her, along with the twins to give her the purest form of unconditional love. 


It was a Friday night, the twins had gone to bed.  “I’m gonna head to bed,” Mikayla yawned, stretching her arms and arching her back.  She began heading to their bedroom, Justin looking at JC.


“Dude, I know that look,” JC said nervously. “You have an idea…”


“Silas could come any day now, so I was thinking…”


“Justin, no.  I… just…”


“What if she goes in before you see her again?  Are you really turning down a chance to be with her?”


“Fine,” JC sighed. 


“I mean, hey, if you don’t wanna… I will GLADLY take one for the team,” Justin chuckled. 


“Think she’ll be up for it?” JC asked.


“If she’s not, then we won’t push it.  Won’t know until we try.  Just in case, though I’m pretty sure you know, we have a swing.”


“Yeah, I bought one after we used it…” JC admitted. 


“You didn’t have one?!”


“I didn’t know she was into that, and didn’t wanna push it, so… no.  I didn’t have one until now. Though, thank you, for introducing her to that, I guess… Fuck, this gets weird sometimes.”


“We’re about to ask if she wants a threesome in the swing.  We’re way past weird, C…”


They climbed the stairs, Justin walking in first, JC staying quiet near the door.


“Did JC head home?” Mikayla asked from the en suite bathroom.


“Does it matter?” Justin asked.


“I mean, if you guys are gonna stay up for a while, I’ll just go to bed.”


“What if we’re not?”


“Is that your version of foreplay?  ‘What if we’re not?’”


“You know my version of foreplay…” he growled, standing in the doorway to the bathroom.


“I’m still here, and we hope to be up with you for a while,” JC added, stepping in behind Justin.


“Oh,” Mikayla gasped.  “I wasn’t expecting this…”


“Were you expecting anything, at least with me, tonight?” Justin asked.


“I guess it all depended on things.  Was I hoping? Yes.  Would I be upset if you two wanted some bonding time? No.”


“Can you think of a better way to bond than by working to make this as pleasurable for you as possible?” JC asked, cocking an eyebrow.


“Well, you’ve got your work cut out for you, I suppose…” Mikayla smirked.  “I wasn’t exactly prepared.”  She gestured down to the camisole and lounge pants she was wearing.


“Since when did you need to dress for this?  I mean, sure, it helps, but eventually it’s in the way and then usually on the floor or wherever it lands as we throw it behind us,” Justin smiled.


“Well then, let’s get these out of the way then…”  MIkayla gripped the hem of her camisole, her face suddenly wincing in pain.


“What’s wrong?” JC asked.  “False labor?”


“No, Just got a headache.  Let me take my blood pressure…”  She walked into the bedroom, putting the cuff around her arm.  She steadied her breathing, knowing to stay as calm as possible to not give a false reading.


She looked at the screen with a slight frown. “It’s a little elevated.  It might be related to the headache.  I’ll take some Tylenol, drink some water…”


“I know what else is great for headaches,” Justin said. “At least for you.”


“Let me guess, sex?  You’re right, but…”


“I meant a bath,” Justin interrupted. “Nothing too hot, unless we get in with you, but that’s another story.”


“So much for the swing,” Mikayla chuckled.


“You never know,” Justin smiled.  “Dry you off before putting you in.”


Justin started the bath, knowing the perfect temperature of water she could have.  Nothing too warm that would constrict blood flow and cause her blood pressure to get higher, but not too cold that she’d be uncomfortable.  He figured things might get hot in other ways that a cooler bath would be refreshing anyway.  Mikayla took a couple Tylenol, drinking a large glass of water with it.  She’d been drinking a lot more water in the last month, so she was sure it wasn’t due to inadequate hydration.  


They guys walked over to her, Justin pulling her camisole over her head, JC tugging at her lounge pants and panties.  She felt so exposed in a way, the mood not set just yet.  Normally she’d be basically ready to go by that point, but to be that naked before things started…


She got into the tub, looking around and glad they had a larger spa type tub that both guys could fit in without them all being squished. She watched as they undressed, nothing particularly sexy except seeing their bodies.  The vibe in the room was definitely focused on her, helping her relax and hopefully get her blood pressure down a bit.


They flanked her, Justin carefully bringing his lips to hers, JC kissing her neck and massaging her breasts.  Justin swallowed her groan, running his fingers into her hair to keep her close. 


They switched off between kissing her, hands wandering over her body before JC began stroking her in gentle circles. She arched her back, groaning in pleasure that was slowly taking over the pain of her headache.  Justin pressed two fingers inside her, the two men working to get Mikayla to her peak.


Things started slowly, but once it hit, wave after wave hit her, each one more intense than the last.  She screamed as she felt herself hit the pinnacle, nothing could be more intense.


She lay in the tub, flanked by men kissing her as she caught her breath, her chest heaving under the water.


JC looked down. “Ummm, were you a little rough with her, T?”


“No, why?”


All three of them looked down at the water, JC’s eyes wide with panic, Justin’s wide and confused. 

 

“There’s a reason I was kinda holding off on this,” Mikayla sighed. “Pretty sure I’m in early labor. I don’t know if my water broke, but the headache is back and worse now. Even if what I’m feeling is false labor, I’m sure my blood pressure is much higher now. I think this is it, boys.  I think Silas will be here soon…”

Chapter End Notes:

How will this affect things between them?  Keep reading on Friday to find out (at least a little)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story