Author's Chapter Notes:

11/30/22- Let's see what happens next...

“Justin told me to come back for a movie…”


Oh, this is gonna be fun, she thought to herself, thinking of her movie choice.


They sat on either side of her, Mikayla pressing play when they were settled. “Come on, are we really?” Justin half whined.


“It’s my weekend, Mother’s Day and my birthday. I wanna watch Ryan Gosling shirtless…” she smiled smugly.

 

“He’s still 12 in my head,” JC said.

 

“I haven’t seen him in years, so yeah, same,” Justin agreed.


“You’re lucky I don’t still see you as 12, that with everything we’ve been through…” JC sighed. 


“You realize it’s the same reason people watch Friends With Benefits? We could have watched that, or Opening Night…”


“Nope, I’m good,” JC quipped. 


“I actually enjoyed it, C…”


“I can’t watch the Mambo number 5 number in there though,” Mikayla admitted. 


“Yeah, watching JC motorboat someone else… I got nothing more to say without trying in trouble from one of you. Just not sure which one yet,” Justin laughed. 


“Are we watching the movie or not?  I heard it’s really good, regardless of who’s in it…” Mikaytla sighed, exasperated at the two men beside her.  They nodded, Mikayla continuing to play the movie.


The guys made colorful comments throughout the movie, Mikayla honestly trying to enjoy it on its own merits.


“Seriously?  We need to see him shirtless?”


“I need to, yes,” she smiled triumphantly.


“You have both of us, and that’s still not enough?” Justin asked, half joking, half serious.


“We’re not calling him up…” JC quipped.


“He’s with Eva Mendes, I doubt I’d be what he wants,” Mikayla scoffed.


“You’re what WE want,” Justin said with a smirk.


“Yeah, well, I haven’t been in a relationship with Ryan Gosling for there to be feelings there.”


“Let’s keep it that way,” JC chuckled.


The movie finished, Mikayla was curious what would happen next.


“You ready to go to bed?” Justin asked, his voice giving nothing away.


“See you tomorrow, JC,’ Mikayla started.


“He’s not going anywhere,” Justin said firmly.


“What?!” Mikayla gasped.


“Bedroom, now.”  Justin’s voice made it sound more like an order, one she was willing to obey.  They both took her hands, quietly going upstairs, Justin closing and locking the door behind them.


“I’m making a one time exception to my rule.  I may regret this before the night is over, but I also am curious to see how this plays out.”


Justin put her on the bed, himself standing next to JC.  “You want shirtless men to gawk at?  I think we can do that…”  Completely unrehearsed and unplanned, the two men pulled their shirts off over their heads, eyes burning for her.  She stared at Justin, his muscles seeming to be extra defined somehow, even though he hadn’t been working out the last couple days.  Then there was JC.  He’d definitely been working out, likely in the hopes that they’d get to be together again.


Justin reached for his belt buckle, JC following his lead.  Soon their clothes were on the floor, save the boxer briefs each wore.  She was surprised to see how ready they were for her.  Justin held out his hand, Mikayla letting him pull her up to stand.  


“This is really happening, isn’t it?” MIkayla asked, her voice trembling.


“We’re gonna fuck you into midnight.  Happy birthday, baby…” Justin whispered, his lips close to hers, but not close enough.  He teased her with kisses along her cheek, down her neck, JC mirroring on the other side, moving behind her.


“Pull her shirt off, I’ll get her pants,” Justin ordered, JC nodding as he kissed her neck.  His fingers skimmed the hem of her shirt, the contact of his fingers on her skin made her body erupt with goosebumps, her body feeling on fire.  The shirt came off easily, Justin pulling her pants down in one smooth tug down her legs.  They continued kissing her, JC’s hands finding her breasts, teasing her through her bra, Justin’s hands grabbing her ass, squeezing it tight.


“Oh god, yes,” Mikayla groaned, sensations overtaking her.


“That’s right baby, be loud for us,” JC growled.


“You know I got the room soundproofed, the kids will never know…” Justin whispered.


“Oh god… fuck.”


“Soon enough, baby.  Soon enough,” Justin chided her.


He smoothly turned her around.  “Get those panties off her now, JC,” Justin growled as he unclasped her bra.  Soon she was naked before them, feeling like helpless prey ready to be devoured.  Now Justin was playing with her breasts, JC’s hand reaching down to caress her mound, finding her sensitive nub.


“Fuck, mama, you’re so wet for me…” JC hissed with pleasure, his rod twitching against her thigh.


“For both of us…” Justin groaned.


She felt her first orgasm rising within her, more powerful than usual, but also receiving the attention of two men that by themselves drove her crazy.  Her body shook as it hit her, both men satisfied with their work so far.  


Justin slowly moved her onto the bed, laying her on her back.  He kissed down her chest, stopping to suck on her hardened nipples.  JC took the hint, kissing up her thigh before settling his tongue between her legs.  


“Fuck, oh god, it’s too much…” Mikayla groaned.


“You wanted this, you can handle it…” Justin said, switching between breasts.


She gripped the sheets, sure another wave was coming any moment, her body feeling like it was vibrating with sexually energy, inside and out.  Her back arched, unsure what else to do as pleasure took over her body.  Justin kissed her instead of sucking on her flesh, his eyes flitting down to see JC’s head between her legs.


“How does she taste, C?” Justin asked slyly.


“Fucking delicious.  You should have some.”


“Mmm, I think I will…”  


Mikayla watched as the two moved closer to each other, faces mere inches from each other.  They gave knowing smiles to each other before JC moved to her breasts and Justin took his place between her legs.


“I thought…” Mikayla started.


“We know what you thought, did that on purpose.  We just want to enjoy you, have you enjoy us.  I’d say it’s working out so far.”  Justin only hummed in agreement, the sensation making her body jolt as another wave began.


Everything was too intense, a white light taking over her vision as her eyes slammed shut.  She felt like she was going to explode into a million tiny pieces, letting go with a scream.  She lay there, panting, gasping for air.


“How are we doing this, baby?  Who gets your mouth while the other gets this sweet pussy?”


Her eyes flitted back and forth between the two men.  “I… well…”


“”If you have the strength, we can do this all over again, roles switched, so you have both of us each way,” JC purred.


“Oh god…” Mikayla gasped.


“So, who’s it gonna be?” Justin asked.  


Mikayla sat up, looking at both men, one on either side of her.  She faced Justin, kissing him deeply, pushing her hips and ass towards JC.  She took hold of Justin’s throbbing heat through the cotton fabric, a groan pulling from his throat.


“I’ll suck you now, you’ll fuck me last,” she whispered in his ear.  She kissed down his body, feeling JC pressing against her entrance.  “JC, please…” she groaned, her voice breathy with need for him.


JC teased her, watching her as she pulled down Justin’s boxer briefs, taking him into her mouth.  Judging by the look on Justin’s face, JC entered her, starting everything at the same time.  It was almost too much for her, trying to focus on Justin while JC slowly thrust into her over and over.  The two men briefly exchanged glances, JC knowing what he needed to do.  He continued his slow thrusts inside her, giving Mikayla time to get Justin to the edge.  She sucked Justin at a pace that matched JC’s movements within her.


“Faster,” Justin groaned, Mikayla and JC increasing their paces.  Justin grabbed Mikayla’s hair, pulling it firmly in his hand.  He tried to hold on, waiting for a cue from someone else in the room.


“Fuck, you’re so tight, Kay.  You’re close, aren't you?” JC asked.  Mikayla hummed in agreement, JC moving his hand to tease her button as he continued his thrusts.


“Fuck…” both men groaned as they felt their release course through them, Mikayla letting out a muffled groan.  It wasn’t lost on any of them how that had worked out, to all ride that wave together.  


They all collapsed onto the bed, covering themselves with the blanket from the waist down.


“Wow.  No other words…” Mikayla panted.


“Worked out better than I thought,” Justin admitted.


“I’ll say,” JC added.


“No.  This is not becoming a regular thing.  I think I’d die from exhaustion,” Mikayla giggled.  Holy… fuck…”


“There was NOTHING holy about what we just did,” Justin laughed.


“And soon, we’ll start it all over again,” JC reminded them.


“I’m in trouble.  Fuck…” MIkayla groaned.


“Soon enough, baby, soon enough…”



JC’s alarm on his phone went off quietly, not waking either of the two sleeping in bed with him.  The movement of him getting up from bed woke up Mikayla, her eyes flitting open to look at him.


“Why are you up so early?” she asked, slowly waking up.


“I’m gonna go downstairs, make some coffee, and wait for the kids to wake up.  I’ll buy you and Justin some time if you want something, even if it’s just a shower.”


“Thank you.  Last night was…”


“I know.  I get to have you all to myself tonight, so I figured you should have some time with him this morning.  This is all worth it to be with the woman I love, in some form.”


“Just go downstairs, I need sleep,” Justin groaned into his pillow.


“Happy birthday, Kay,” JC said, placing a kiss on her forehead.  He got dressed and quietly left the bedroom.


“Sorry he woke you,” Mikayla sighed, running her fingers along Justin’s arm that was draped over her body.


“I’m not.  I just said I was tired so I could get you to myself.  I’m thinking a little pregame makeout before we hit the showers…”

 

“Happy birthday to me,” Mikayla smiled, Justin pulling her tighter to him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story