Author's Chapter Notes:

4/9/23

“Mikayla invited us, we’re celebrating. I figured you knew,” Brent replied. 


They sat down at the table, JC sitting next to Brent, letting Justin and Mikayla sit together. Justin was still confused on why Brent and his wife were there, and apparently so was JC.


“So it’s just us?  A little New Year's Eve dinner?” Justin asked.


“Yeah, I’m lost.  I was waiting for you two at the bar and then Brent grabs me and pulls me over,” JC added.


“Mikayla, did you not tell them?” Brent asked.


“I wanted to surprise them. That seems to be a trend lately,” she said, her voice a bit seething.  “I’ve decided what I’m going to do.”


Justin and JC looked at her expectedly, awaiting what would come next.  


“I did get a call this week from the school, wanting me back.  The program overall is a mess, everything we’ve worked so hard to build is falling apart.  Not literally, but teachers have left the school, new teachers aren’t getting the proper training. The person they got to take my place has no idea what they’re doing, a situation like what Brent feared when Josh first came on.  A case of nepotism, someone with zero experience but plenty of connections trying to run everything.  Going to the theater and ballet and orchestra oddly enough doesn’t equal knowing what equipment to use or how to create curriculum, has zero people skills to lead the teachers.”


“Where is this going?” JC asked.  “Are you going back to the school?”


“I’m getting there.  They would double my salary and expand the budget. I only needed a day to think about it.  I had been in talks with Brent about working with his music school.  I decided I will not return to the school. What I WILL do is help them find a suitable replacement who has plenty of experience.  I will be in charge of creating the job posting, and I will ensure that the terms they gave me for returning are given to this new person.  The pay will be correct, and I will oversee this person for a year to give them what I’ve learned from both of you over the years.  My main focus will be with Brent and his school, particularly in getting funding to work with low income children to expand music programs within the LA area.  It’s one of the largest cities in the country; and, like most schools, has had to cut any funding for music and arts education.  We’ll be applying for grants and hosting fundraisers, if necessary, to expand his business to alow for this endeavor.  It might start out small, a couple schools, but I hope we can generate enough funding to reach the whole of the LA Unified School District, K-12.  It will take time, but I believe in this.”


She looked at Justin, then JC.  “The twins will continue on at the school, to ensure their privacy, but I want to get them involved in this program, or some kind of community outreach.  I know growing up my school choir would sing Christmas carols at elderly care facilities.  Ideally I’d want something like that with this new venture with the public schools.  I’m going to work with my replacement to create an after school choir club that does community outreach.  I honestly see Joshy singing while Barb is dancing, but maybe I’m just dreaming too big.”


“You’re dreaming just right,” JC said.  “You’re surrounded by people with big dreams.  None of us would be here if Justin and I hadn’t dreamed big all those years ago.  Well, maybe Brent and you, but we would’ve never met, and I think we can all say that would be terrible.  I’d never have met you, we wouldn’t have the twins, you wouldn’t have married Justin.  Big dreams don’t mean they’re impossible or don’t matter.  These are incredible aspirations that are wonderfully selfless.  I think it’s safe to say we support you in wanting any and all of this.”


Justin raised his glass.  “To Mikayla, a wonderful woman with an incredible dream. To dreams coming true.”  They clinked their glasses, a blush taking over Mikayla’s cheeks. So many of her dreams had already come true, but she wondered if this one was too much to ask for. 


They ate, drank, and talked over dinner and a light dessert, wanting to stay as long as possible before going their separate ways. They finally got up from the table, each giving hugs before leaving. 


“C, go through the elevators on the other side of the hotel, that way no one sees us going up together,” Justin said quietly, handing JC a room key.  JC nodded, taking the card carefully before heading down the hall. 


Justin and Mikayla took the main elevator up, Justin pulling her close in his arms. “I’m so proud of you, baby. This is amazing, YOU are amazing. I can’t wait to celebrate this properly…”  He kissed her neck, his hands running along her body slowly. 


All too soon, the elevator stopped at their floor. They walked to the door of their suite, hearing JC’s feet quietly walking towards them. Justin opened the door, making sure no one could see them go in together. 


The suite was similar to the one they had been in earlier that month, grand piano and all. Justin grabbed a bottle of champagne from the bucket of ice, pouring into glasses for them. 


“To Kay, and dreams coming true. You’ve given both of us more than we ever imagined we could ever really have. Wonderful kids, and an amazing partner.  We love you, and tonight, we celebrate you.”


They clinked glasses again, each man giving her a kiss on the cheek. 


“What’s the plan between now and midnight?” Mikayla asked. “It’s 9:00 now.”


“Well, that’s up to the woman of the hour,” Justin smiled slyly. “This suite has 2 bedrooms. Nothing is set up yet, but you have choices. One bedroom is more… rough.  The other is passionate but slow. Either way, we hope to make this last from start to finish until around midnight.”


“Three hours of sex? I mean, it is the two of you, so I guess that makes sense… It just sounds like a lot.”


“I’m sure the time will fly by,” Justin assured her. 


“Not sure I can stand three hours of rough.  Does my choice now mean the other is off the table later?”


“No. What we do is always up to you, Kay.”


“Let’s keep the rough stuff for later then.”


“Whenever you want it, baby,” Justin smirked. “Next choice, shower or tub?”


“Ummm, both?” she giggled. “I feel like the tub first, then shower to rinse off after.  Will this be like last time, where I’m just relaxing in the tub?”


“Definitely not.  You’re not doing anything, though.  That includes getting you out of these clothes…” Justin smirked.


JC stepped behind her, helping Justin get her out of her dress.  His hands grazing her thighs, Justin’s over her breasts, feeling jolts zap to her core as things started.  They took turns kissing her lips and her neck, Mikayla being gently turned between the two.  There seemed to be an urgency, a deep need to have her, but also was tender, drawn out, passionate.  


Their hands slowly roamed her body, Mikayla needing more.  She groaned, pressing against Justin, grabbing the back of his shirt as she began to grind against him.


“Uh uh,” he said, pulling back. “You let us take care of you.”


“But I need…”


“You really don’t think we’re capable of giving you what you need, Kay?” JC interrupted.  She shook her head. “Good girl.”


They pulled their shirts off, unbuckling their belts and letting their pants fall to the floor. They kissed her as they moved her to the giant tub in the bathroom. 


“Are we getting in in our underwear?” Mikayla wondered as JC got in.


“We are.  I wanna get these off, first,” Justin growled, eyeing her lingerie.  It was a dark emerald green, with intricate lace all over. It was delicate and feminine, very much something she enjoyed wearing on a regular basis. 


His hands traveled up her body as he stood behind her, grabbing her ass before lightly trailing up her waist, tickling her sides until his hands rested on her breasts.  His lips nibbled at her earlobes, grazing them with his teeth before kissing her neck.  He could feel how firm her perky buds were under the lace of the bra, a soft moan escaping her lips.


She opened her eyes, looking at JC in the tub.  He had a smirk on his face, a fire in his eyes.  “You’re just gonna sit there and watch?” she asked.


“Are you kidding?  This is live porn, or at least the start of it, with my favorite porn star…”


“Ok, let’s not pull at that thread since you actually HAVE fucked a porn star,” Mikayla sighed.


“She’ll never compare to you, Kay,” JC smiled.


“No one ever will,” Justin half moaned, lowering the straps of her bra with his teeth.  His hands unclasped her bra, JC groaning as it fell to reveal her, Justin’s hands massaging her breasts slowly.


“Seriously, you’re ok with watching instead of being part of this?” Mikayla asked.  “You don’t mind seeing him?”


“Most men watch porn for the women,” JC chuckled.  “We honestly forget there’s a guy involved.  Looking at her body, especially her face, imagining we’re the ones making her make that face.  So I guess I just know that when you’re ready for me, I know what I’ll be seeing, and that gets me going.”


The tub had the jets on low, but she could see he was slowly stroking himself, all at the sight of her.  She remembered the day they had a bit of a standoff, pleasuring themselves to tease the other.  She wondered if this was a variation, Justin making her feel good, but also needing JC, and him needing her.


Justin began teasing her breasts, giving them the attention they needed in the way he knew she needed after having Silas.  He’d learned the hard way he couldn’t go back to his pre baby worshiping of her body, it changed things up a bit.  He honestly thought it was a little bit hotter, knowing that these new things were the way to get her going, feeling like he was getting a whole new woman in a way. He had fallen in love with her all over again, finding out what she liked and needed.


She groaned as she felt his bulge press against her, needing some kind of release.  She began to grind against him, a soft moan pulling from his throat as he sucked the hollow of her neck.


“Is someone turned on?” Justin chuckled. 


“You tell me,” she purred back in reply.  She rolled her hips against him, his hand tracing her curves to the lace panties she wore.  She opened her eyes, watching JC as Justin reached his hand under the lace, feeling her excitement.  Her face contorted with pleasure at his touch, JC stroking himself a bit harder, faster.


“If we’re not careful, someone’s gonna cum before I do,” Mikayla laughed in Justin’s ear.


“You’re definitely gonna cum before either of us, mama,” JC growled.  


“Then slow down there, soldier,” Mikayla laughed. 


“I’m fine like this for a bit, I can handle myself, no pun intended.”


“Are we done talking?” Justin asked.  “I’d like to not be interrupted.”


She gasped as he pressed his fingers firmly against her again, a moan being the only sound out of her mouth now.  Her eyes closed as a wave of pleasure began to build, her knees wanting to buckle and just give in to what he was doing to her.  Justin was caught off guard at her body slumping a bit, quickly moving his arms to catch her.

 

“I think the tub might be better now, so we don’t lose our balance.  And so C can help get you all weak in the knees.”  Justin carried her to the tub, JC helping get her in.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story