Author's Chapter Notes:

4/12/23

“THIS is more of what I imagined would happen a few weeks ago.  I must say though, you went from ‘this is never gonna happen’ to once every month or two,” Mikayla giggled.


“I was curious how it would go, how you’d react.  Now that I know, it’s called for on certain occasions.  Am I glad it’s not like this all the time?  Yes, cuz I think we both would prefer having you to ourselves, but if we can give this to you, then why not?”


JC pulled her lips towards his, his tongue needing the feel of hers against it.  Justin kissed her shoulder, his hand teasing her breasts gently.  She turned to kiss Justin, JC’s hand going between her legs.


“Fuck, yes… please,” she groaned.


“We’re just getting started,” JC purred in her ear. He massaged her upper thigh, slowly rubbing circles on her skin as he worked his way inward.  He went painfully slow, barely moving to make her need it more.  She wiggled her hips in an attempt to move his fingers, but he only moved further away before starting again.


“We have all night, Kay.  Just relax, we’re in no hurry.”  His fingers began massaging her again, fighting his instincts to go right where they both wanted.  She soon became like putty in their hands, moaning and gasping at the sensations of their lips and hands against her body.  It was slow, sensual, so fucking hot as she felt that warm tingle begin in her belly.  


Her hips rolled as JC touched her, enveloped by their affections towards her.  He stopped kissing her neck, looking at Justin, who gave a silent nod.  They hadn't discussed anything beforehand, not as detailed as who would be doing what to her, but still knew what she needed next.  His fingers stopped massaging her, a soft gasp leaving her lips as she needed that pending release.


“Please…”


She groaned as she felt him press his fingers inside her, needing it more than she realized.  She went back and forth between kissing the two men, feeling that first wave rising within her.  Justin’s hand left her breasts, settling where JC had been, their attention between her legs.  Mikayla almost saw stars in that moment, knowing they were both giving her something intense.  She felt things suddenly go from what would be a small wave become something much bigger, more intense than she had anticipated.  It was like the first wave crashed, but the next wave was right on its heels that she barely even noticed the first.


Their movements against her were slow but intense, Mikayla needing more.  They adjusted accordingly, moving a little faster or pressing a little firmer.  Her sounds became louder, her breathing more shallow and rapid.  Her hands grasped their thighs, needing something to focus her energy on.  She was too close to orgasm to try and stroke them, she’d end up grabbing on for dear life and that could throw everything off.  The men groaned as her fingers pressed firmly into their muscles, knowing how badly she needed to let go.  They wanted to give her that release, but also knowing it could just get more intense the longer they continued at their current pace. Her body grew more needy by the second, making everything she was feeling get white hot.


She pressed firmer into their thighs as she felt it all hit her, that wave crashing down on her, her body shaking as it barreled through her for almost a full 10 seconds, the guys continuing as she rode out her orgasm.


“Oh my god,” she panted, her fingers relaxing a little.


“Again, mama.  Fall apart for us all over again,” JC purred in her ear.  “You’re so fucking sexy when you cum.”


“I want to touch you, make you feel good,” she whimpered, feeling another wave begin.


“You’ll get your chance soon enough as we fuck you,” Justin replied.  “Just tell us what you want, baby.”


“Don’t stop. Fuck, this feels so good.”


Justin kissed her neck, his free hand helping him lift her breast to graze her nipple with his teeth, Mikayla groaning at the added sensation.  JC followed his lead, Mikayla almost completely overpowered by what they were doing to her body.  Her hips bucked to their rhythm, her back arched to give them easier access, her breathing all but stopping to focus on the electricity buzzing through her.


“Shit… fuck.  Oh god… yes… YES…”  She lost her ability to create words at that point, her sounds garbled cries and groans as the wave got bigger and bigger, Mikayla knowing this was the one.  This would exhaust her, her body being supported by the men on either side of her.  She screamed as it coursed through her body, sputtering before her body just locked up, her scream stifled by the feeling knocking the air right out of her.


Her body relaxed moments later, the two looking at her as she struggled to catch her breath.  They watched intently, relief washing over them as she took deep, gasping breaths.  They sat there as she regained her strength, watching her sit up against the tub instead of being slumped against it and their bodies.


“Please, no more…” she begged.


“Let’s dry you off and get you onto the bed,” Justin said softly.  Both men took her hands, lifting her up and helping her out of the tub.  They each grabbed a towel, drying her off with gentle pats and rubs over her skin.  The friction against her breasts made her gasp, her body wanting more.


She was soon on the bed, the men on either side of her without their underwear.  She was curious in that moment, both men ready to take her, wondering who would make the first move.  Curious what that first move would be.  Would she have both of them at once, or one at a time?  Would it be like their first time, having them both twice in different ways.


She soon got her answer as Justin kissed her lips softly, JC scooting away from them and onto a lounging seat within the room.  Mikayla couldn’t help but notice him reclining on the chair, his eyes gazing intently on her, his hand holding his stiffness.


She gave her attention to Justin, knowing she’d have both of them before midnight.  He kissed her, his fingers weaving with hers, holding her arms above their heads. His lips trailed over her cheeks, her jaw, neck, and collarbone.  He took a breast to his lips, causing her to groan.


“Justin, I need you…”


“I need you, too, but I want to take my time.  You’re so beautiful, such an amazing person. And I want to make tonight magical.”


“I’ve already cum so hard I practically saw stars.  How much more do I need?” she laughed.


“Just a little more.  Indulge me,” he said between kisses.  He let go of one of her hands, his fingers pressing into her, feeling her excitement coat him.  He cursed under his breath, knowing that he couldn’t have her the way he wanted.  His eyes flitted downward, checking something before aligning his hips with hers.  He rolled his hips slowly, entering her with a needy groan before pulling out completely.


“Justin, please…”


“I wish I could, baby.  But I’m not risking you getting pregnant again so soon. You never know with these things, we both know people that thought they were safe and had babies back to back.”  He reached onto the nightstand, grabbing a condom and tearing the foil carefully with his teeth.  He slipped it on quickly before entering her again. He was in a battle with himself.  He knew he had wanted something slow, to make things last longer and be more romantic.  But now that he was actually inside her, over and around her, he wanted to take off into an all out sprint. 


What he didn’t know was she was having the same battle in her head.  It felt so good, to go slow, connect with him more, but did she ever need that release that came with a faster pace.  With the busyness of the holidays, they hadn’t been intimate since the cabin.  A few days when your hormones are still all over the place and your husband is Justin Timberlake made for a desperate need for sex. She knew she had the power in this relationship, of the sexual side anyway.  Both men might overpower her and surprise her with wanting sex at times, but she knew they would do whatever she wanted them to do by the end of it.  If she wanted to give them complete control, that’s what would happen.  If she decided she wanted something, she voiced her need in the moment and that was what would happen.  


She groaned at his slow push and pull of his hips, somehow feeling stretched, the pleasure building slowly.  His lips were on hers, his fingers intertwined with hers, it let them connect a bit.  She half opened her eyes, seeing JC slowly stroking himself, his eyes hooded with lust for her, watching her body and how it reacted.  


Justin kissed her deeply, his tongue massaging hers delicately.  Mikayla tightened her grip on his fingers, squeezing as she groaned in his mouth.


“Faster, Justin, please…”

He gladly obliged, his hips picking up the pace a little.  The sweet relief of his pace made her need more, her breathing becoming irregular gasps of air.  It was a mid tempo rhythm, the pressure within her building more.  She wanted to keep the idea of things taking longer, but also needed him like the air she was gasping for.  He was still so close to her, his lips staying on her lips or jawline, his hips the only thing moving against her as he lay on her, as much of their bodies touching as possible.


She took a gulp of air.  “Justin, fuck me.  Don’t hold back.  I want this,” she quietly begged.


He looked into her eyes.  “You’re sure?”  She nodded emphatically, desperately.


“I need you to fuck me, good and hard and fast.”


He quickly turned her body so her head was on the side of the bed, right against the edge.  He knew JC was watching, wanting to give him a show while fucking Mikayla with all he had in him.  His pace sped up quickly, her head throwing back over the edge of the bed, her mouth wide open, her eyes tightly closed at the sensation.  He tried to keep as much as himself connected to her, pulling her legs to wrap around his waist.  Her groans of appreciation spurned him on, his own peak rising within him.  


He soon reached his point of no return, his release coming within the next few minutes if he kept up this pace.  He needed it, needed her, lifting her legs over his shoulders as he slammed in and out of her.


“Fuck, yes… oh god…” Mikayla gasped.


“I’m so close, Kay.  Oh fuck.”  It hit him like a ton of bricks, release and relief washing over him, his body exhausted in the best way.  He collapsed on top of her, his body almost dead weight as he fought to catch his breath.


“That was…” they both started.


“Fucking hot,” JC added, himself somewhat gasping for breath.  “It took a lot to not just go right along with you two.”


Justin found strength to pull out and roll onto the bed, JC getting up from the chair.  “You need a minute?” he asked gently, stroking her hair as he lay next to her on the other side.  She shook her head with a smirk on her face.


“I’m not finished yet,” she sighed.


Justin got up, going back into the bathroom to start the shower and give them some privacy.  JC kissed her hard, settling between her legs.  He pressed into her, groaning at how good she felt.


“Did you put a…” Mikayla started.


“Not yet.  Kay, I need a little more before I do.  I’m with Justin, you’re still recovering from having SIlas.”


“Not now, no talking,” she gasped.


His lips claimed hers again, his hips starting a slow rhythm.  He knew he wouldn’t last long if he went for a full sprint, wanting his turn with her.  His hands roamed her body as his body gave that delicious push and pull.  


“Josh, I need you…”


“You’ll get me, mama.  I want this to last a while.”


“Josh, please, I’m so close to climax, not just another orgasm…”


He chuckled.  “‘Just another orgasm’.  You say that like it’s a bad thing.”


“I need it, Josh.”


“You’ll get it.  All in good time.  I’m not going to rush my time with you.”


So much for having all the power, she thought to herself.  It made sense though, in a way.  He didn’t want to get cheated out of any time with her just because she was in a rush to finish. 


Things from her turn with Justin made him need her more urgently than he would have liked, especially having her literally at his fingertips. His fingers were tracing slow circles between her legs, pressing firmly to drive her crazy.  Hearing her, seeing her face respond to his touch made him need her much more urgently.  


“Fuck, Kay…”


“Please Josh… I need you.”


He gripped her hands above her head, slamming into her forcefully, Mikayla choking on a gasp of air. His pace was relentless, his eyes fixed on hers. He needed more.


The shock of him pulling out of her made her eyes widen in wonder, soon getting her answer as he flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her hips into the air. He slammed back into her, JC groaning as Mikayla practically screamed at the impact. Justin almost slipped in the shower as he heard her scream, fearing she’d been hurt, until he remembered what she was doing with JC.  He felt a twinge of jealousy that he hadn’t caused her to make that sound, but oddly enough glad that one of them was.  


Justin listened more closely to the sounds coming from the bedroom right outside.  He didn’t need to hear JC, he’d heard enough of that over the years in sneaking girls into hotel rooms and when he got previews of songs he had been working on for Schizophrenic.  If he didn't know better, it was like listening to porn, but nothing about the sounds she was making was faked for cameras.  He’d considered taping one of their times together, even verbally voiced his idea to her.  She of course declined, afraid it would be bad angles and look more unflattering and less hot.  He assured her that no matter the angle, she was still the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen and would want her until it was no longer an option.  ‘Thank god for little blue pills, we can have sex til we’re dead’ he’d joked.  It had all been in an attempt to assure her, calm her insecurities, which it sounded like she had none of at the present moment.


Her sounds almost completely drowned out the rhythm they were going at, JC feeling powerful in that moment that he was having this effect on her.  He wondered whether it could have been like this with Justin, almost feeling guilty.  His pending release was too close for him to care longer than a second or two, a groan pulling from the depths of his stomach as he let go.


“Wait, did you-?” she gasped as she rode her own release.

 

“The split second I pulled out of you, yeah.  I kinda wish I hadn’t, though.”

Chapter End Notes:

And on that note... next update on Friday! :)

 

Feedback is appreciated.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story