Author's Chapter Notes:

4/16/23

Mikayla woke the next morning to JC getting dressed. “In some kind of hurry?”


“Actually, yes.  It’s about 8:00 and I need to not be seen leaving here. I shouldn’t have stayed last night, I should’ve left at a decent party ending time.”


“So after we were done last night?” Justin chuckled, his voice groggy with sleep.


“We can’t keep doing this,” Mikayla said.  “We’re in a relationship, we shouldn’t be sneaking around like it’s some secret thing.”


“But it has to be. For your sake, for all of us, it has to be,” JC replied with a sigh.


Mikayla sighed, knowing he was right, not trying to fight him staying any longer. She kissed him goodbye and soon it was just her and Justin.


“Want your first treat of the day?” Justin asked, turning to face her.


“Last night and after midnight wasn’t enough?”


“I meant breakfast in bed, but if you insist… I was thinking once we got back from our massage, though.”


“Order breakfast, then maybe fool around a little while we wait?” Mikayla compromised. 


“Deal.  Would be weird to bang before something that’s supposed to set the mood,” Justin smiled. 


“Why go through all this, Justin? We have sex on a regular basis, despite having two preschoolers and an infant. Ok, maybe not as much as before the kids, but still more than most couples,” she rambled. 


“I can’t treat my wife to a little pampering?  Give us time together, the two of us?  I’m sorry,” he chuckled sarcastically. 


He got out of bed, Mikayla biting her lower lip as she watched as he walked naked into the main suite to order room service. She’d been married to him for 5 years, but some days it still didn’t feel real.



“That was incredible,” Mikayla sighed, putting down her fork and plate on the nightstand. 


“YOU are incredible,” Justin corrected her.  “Our appointment is for 11:00, so we have a little time…”


“After.  Like you said, it would be weird to bang before something that’s supposed to set the mood.”


“I hate when I’m right, especially if it means I can’t have sex with my wife.”


“I’d rather wait until we get back later, not be in a rush. Last night, before midnight, we don’t get a lot of time for that.”


“It was amazing. Though what we did after midnight was fun, too.”


“Is it supposed to be like this? Always this good, when it comes to sex? I’ve only been with you and Josh, so my experience is limited, if I can really even say that.”


“When it’s with the right person, yes.  I only had one relationship it was like this with, until you.”


“I’m afraid to ask.”


“Probably who you think it is.  I loved Jess, but it just never had that same spark. I wasn’t sure I’d find that again until you came along.  But yes, it can be that amazing for a long time. It was with JC, wasn’t it?”


“Towards the end it was… complicated. I didn’t always have the energy while doing rehearsals or performances of the show, along with long hours at work.  I guess I worry it might be like that again once I start this new venture.”


“Why?” Justin asked honestly.


“I don’t know.  I’ll be writing grants, doing research, lots to pull me away from you two and the kids.”


“So set a schedule that allows you to do both.  I do a lot of stuff while the kids are at school, you were at work.  Keep that schedule for yourself, give flexibility to be there for them.  I know we have Jackie, but she can’t replace you, the wife and mom, the one that holds us all together.”


“I guess, but I don’t know if I can keep up with all the demands…”


“Demands?” He cocked an eyebrow in confusion.


“I have to be everything to everyone, all the time.  I have to be loving mom, supportive wife, sexy lover…”


“That last one is just for us, not for the kids,” Justin chuckled.  “By the way, you being a loving mom and supportive wife makes you a sexy lover without needing to have sex or fool around.  I think we both could rattle off times you’ve been so sexy in caring for our kids, just existing in the world.  We may not act on it, but I get turned on watching you in mom mode sometimes.  As for the sex, we do what we can, when we can.  Are we trying a little bit harder right now? Sure.  Things will fall in a good rhythm, no pun intended, and it’ll all work.”


“What about when I’m 40, with 4 kids…”


“So you’ve decided already?” Justin blinked in shock.


“No, but just hypothetically.  You’re still gonna want me, find me attractive?”


“You know that changes, evolves.  Think about our grandparents, or even our parents.  They love each other no matter what, embracing getting older and that they still love someone that much that those things don’t matter. You will always be beautiful to me Mikayla.  Maybe we do need this pampering, give us time to talk about things in the future.  Let’s get dressed and make our way over.  No rush, we have plenty of time.”


“Anything I should wear specifically?”


“Something comfortable.  I mean, we’ll be getting massages and stuff, so we’ll likely be mostly or fully naked most of the time, wearing robes for some I’m sure.  The package I got comes with them, so…”


“So I can be a basic bitch and go in leggings and a t shirt?” she giggled.


“Sure.  You look hot when you dress to work out, and I have mental images of what’s underneath.  See, you don’t have to dress sexy for me to find you sexy and want you…”  He pulled her into his arms, feeling him already turned on.


“I’m still naked, that’s what THAT is about…” she laughed, gently pushing him away.


“Still my beautiful wife, no matter what,” Justin smiled.


Justin got dressed while Mikayla started her skincare routine and brushed her hair and teeth.  She remained naked otherwise as he dressed, a plan running in her mind.  When she saw he was dressed, wearing a Beatles tee and ripped jeans, she moved into the bedroom.  She had a swing in her hips, keeping her eyes on him, smiling when he made eye contact.


“Hi,” she said innocently.


“Hi,” he said, already getting flustered.  The way he said it, his voice was almost shaky, the word sounding drawn out.


She pulled out the softest pair of underwear she had, knowing that Justin loved the feel of it against her skin.  She bent over, making sure to show off her ass to him.  She kept a close watch on him, smiling inside as he became more visibly flustered, needing to clear his throat.  


“Mikayla,” he growled low as he watched her. 


“What? I’m just getting dressed…”


“I know you. You normally at least wear underwear and a bra to do what you did in the bathroom. You’re teasing me with what I want and can’t have.”


“Caught on, did you?” she laughed. “You can have me later.”


“I’d prefer now, even a quickie…”


“We’ll be late even with a quickie.”


“Not my fault I’m thorough,” he smiled. 


“Quickies aren’t meant to be thorough,” she laughed. “That’s why they’re called quickies. Get in, get off, get out.”


“I just wanna make sure you-“


“You do a good job at that, trust me. Now let’s go,” she said, pulling a shirt over her head.


Justin sighed and walked with her out towards the front door of the suite. They were left alone as they walked through the lobby of the hotel towards the parking garage, where their vehicle awaited them.  Justin got in the driver’s seat and headed off to the Larchmont Spa.


Mikayla was surprised by the outside of the spa, it looked a little more industrial, the color palette and overall outside aesthetic not looking much like a sanctuary spa, but like it had taken over a Chinese restaurant from the 1970s.


They walked in, and Mikayla still felt the Chinese restaurant vibe, adding in Japanese style art and a mash of furniture.  There was a fireplace along one wall, large high backed wicker couches, and a stone fountain in the middle of the sitting area.  She was sure Justin had done his homework on the spa, so she was trusting that it was going to be a great experience despite her initial impression.


They checked in, being immediately taken into a room with two massage tables.  They were given robes and told to change into them and then wait.  Justin and Mikayla smirked at each other as they both undressed, staying in their underwear as advised by the receptionist.  Mikayla’s eyes flitted to how tight his boxer briefs looked, her lips curling into a smile at how turned on he still was.


“Can I say I’m glad we’re waiting in here?” Justin asked.  “I only looked at the spa packages, I didn't realize the exterior and lobby would be so… eclectic.”


“That’s a nice word for weird, but I agree.  If anyone else had bought a spa package for me here, I’d have thought they were crazy or bought it on Groupon.  This doesn’t look like a super fancy place someone like you would go to.  


“Yeah.  It kinda has a zen feeling, but also very funky.  It’s nice in here though, much less all over the place.  The art on the wall is calming, the scent is I’m guessing essential oils or incense…”


"Think we can get a couple kisses in before things get started?” Mikayla asked, tying her robe.  Justin closed the gap between them, pressing his lips gently against hers, pulling her tightly into his arms.  One hand between her shoulder blades, along her spine, the other on the small of her back before reaching down to her ass. His tongue slowly pressing against her lips, Mikayla letting him in before there was a knock at the door.


They jumped apart, as if they weren’t a married couple that should be allowed to kiss.  They stood next to the massage tables, being directed to lie down on their backs.  They started with facial treatments and a body scrub to exfoliate before the massage and bath.  The music was calming, Mikayla liked knowing that Justin was getting a similar treatment, and that this was really a shared experience.  He had a masseuse for on tour, but nothing like this.  That was in his dressing room, the smell and feel of the room very different from this. This was calming and relaxing in a way he couldn’t get backstage on tour. 


After the facials and sugar scrubs, they turned onto their stomachs for the massage. Maybe it was the scent in the room, or knowing Justin was close enough that they could touch fingers, but the massage felt relaxing and other worldly. Any stress and worry she carried seemed to melt away. She heard Justin sigh and lightly moan in relief as stress he was carrying was relaxed from his muscles. 


Time stood still and yet flew by, the massage soon over and they were back in their robes. They were walked to another room for their champagne bath, a small but private room with a large tub and rose petals laying on top of bubbles over the top of the bath. 


“You think this is really just straight champagne, no water?” Mikayla wondered.


“There’s bubbles, like bubble bath, so I’m gonna guess not. I wouldn’t wanna drink it anyway with the bubble bath in it. There’s two glasses I definitely want to share with you, and a box of chocolates.”


“Well, isn’t that romantic?”


“That is the general idea, yes,” Justin chuckled. “You want me to help you get in?”


“No. You get in first and I’ll get in after. Big spoon, little spoon…”


Justin pulled off his robe, slowly pulling his boxer briefs down, Mikayla biting her lip at what was waiting for her.  She watched as he stepped into the tub, the tub partially below the floor.  He got comfortable, facing her with a soft but sexy smile. 


“Ready when you are.”


She nodded, pulling her hair up into a high bun so it wouldn’t get wet. Justin frowned a little, smiling as she untied and loosened her robe. 


“That’s my sexy wife,” he smiled. “So beautiful.”


She reached behind her, unhooking her bra, slowly moving the straps down her arms, covering her breasts from his view. 


“You try and tease, but my brain is already picturing them by itself.”


She gave him a smirk, letting her bra fall to the floor as she slowly pulled her panties off her hips and down her legs.


“Come on in, the water’s fine. Or champagne, or whatever this is,” Justin laughed. 


Mikayla got into the tub, settling between Justin’s legs, smiling at his arousal pressed firmly against her lower back.  Justin opened the box of chocolates, grabbing one and putting it to her lips. He watched as she slowly took a bite, himself then eating the other half. 


“Champagne?” Justin offered. 


“Not yet. I’m just settling in.”


“Mmmm, me too,” he growled, his hand grabbing her breast before running along her thigh. 


“Justin…”


“That’s right, baby, moan for me. Not too loud though, save that for the hotel.”


She gasped as he pushed his fingers against her in soft circles.  He kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe, her fingers reaching back to grab the back of his head to keep him there.


“Oh god…”


“Enjoy this, baby. I love getting you turned on, making you fall apart.  Come undone for me.”


She gripped him tighter, pulling his lips towards hers.  She needed him, but the kiss, his touch, were soft and reverent.  It was like he was barely touching her, yet driving her absolutely crazy.  


“We only have 20 minutes, so let’s make it count,” Justin whispered.


He pressed firmer, but still not what he would normally do given similar time constraints.  It was like he was trying to make love to her in the time they had for a fast and dirty quickie.  Drawing out the pleasure when it could be over at any moment. 


His lips against her, his fingers moving within her as his thumb traced circles around her, all conspired to bring her over the edge.  She hovered right at that point for a while, feeling it almost there but not quite enough to take her over.  He kissed her passionately, his hand clamping on her firmer, reaching deeper inside her finally released the dam of pleasure she’d been holding back and needing to release, his lips swallowing her soft moan of pleasure.


“You think a lot of couples get busy in here?” she wondered as she caught her breath.

 

“Probably, but I’m sure that’s start to finish, and very unsatisfying.  This is just the start, baby.  Just wait til we get back to the hotel.  It’ll be like last night, before midnight, all over again…”

Chapter End Notes:

This is a real spa with a real spa apckage you can purchase.  It's as funky as described.

 

Feedback is appreciated.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story