Author's Chapter Notes:

4/23/23

“You ready for today?” Justin asked.  


“Do I look ready?  Truth be told, I’m a little nervous.  It’s actually happening today…”


“Your pitch will go great, then we’ll meet at the school later to celebrate the twins’ birthdays with a pizza lunch before taking them home.  You’ve got this, babe.  I believe in you, so does JC.”


On cue, her phone buzzed with a text from JC.  You’re gonna do great on your presentation.  I love your passion for this, and they’re going to see that front and center.  See you after school with Justin and the twins.


“Seriously, how is this my life?  Two great guys in my life that love and support me, and getting ready to make a huge pitch that could change lots of people’s lives, inspire the next generation of musicians?”


‘Someone up there likes you,” Justin smiled.  “You look incredible, kay.  You’re gonna change before going to the school though, right?  Way too nice to be eating Costco pizza in…”


“You’re really getting Costco pizza?”


“What can I say?” he shrugged. “I’ve done my fair share of pizza research with the twins.  That’s what they wanted.”


“Well that changes things for movie nights now, doesn’t it?”


“Only because it’s for school.  They like the Costco sausage pizza best.  The other ones you get are things they like better, but I wasn't going to get a lot of those for today.  One Costco pizza can feed each class.”


“I see you making US Weekly.  ‘Justin Timberlake, buying Costco pizza just like us…’  It’s a scandal, really.  But yes, I’ll be changing in between.  Mainly for what we have planned after.”


“I think I’ll work from home today, be here when you get home so hopefully there’s a little time to celebrate your presentation going well and get you out of this killer outfit.  Seriously, loving the power suit look.  My wife is a boss.”  He grabbed her hips and buried his face into her neck, causing her to wriggled and laugh.


“Yeah?  I wanted to look professional for this.”


“You have plenty of outfits like this from when you were at the school.  Maybe because it’s new?  God, the things I wanna do to you, have you do to me…”


“Easy, tiger.  It’s Friday, if nothing else we’ll have tonight after the kids go to bed.”


“I wanna celebrate alone with you, not with JC.  Definitely don’t need JC watching you get all dom queen on me.”


“Or I do it to both of you at the same time.  Order you to pleasure me, oh, I’m liking this…” she grinned wickedly.


“Hell no.  I want you all to myself.  Sure, maybe share you tonight, but I want something just us before that.”


She looked at herself in the mirror in the walk-in closet.  She was in a deep navy dress suit.  A pencil skirt and suit jacket, with a peep of a heather gray top under the jacket.  She smiled.  The outfit hugged her curves in the right places, but that wasn’t why she wore it.  She was already feeling a rush of endorphins imagining what could happen later with Justin, but she had to push that out of her mind at present.


“Stop distracting me with thoughts of crazy hot sex,” she said, playfully pushing him away.  “With any luck, I’ll dominate that presentation, then come home and dominate you…”


Justin’s knees just about buckled at her words, the mental picture.  “You’re wearing your leather set under that, aren’t you?” He asked, almost begging for the answer to be yes.


“I guess you’ll have to find out later, won’t you?  Now be a good boy and be on that bed ready for me the moment I text you to.”


“Yes, Mikayla,” he said.  “Go get ‘em.”



Mikayla arrived at the music school a little early, Brent and Lisa there as well.  Mikayla would be doing the presentation, but Brent and Lisa wanted to be there to answer any questions about the school itself as they were also helping in this venture.  


“Feeling nervous?” Brent asked.  “This is a huge deal, at least for us.”


“A little, but I’m also confident in what we want to achieve.  With the funding, we would still play a waiting game.  We’re looking to start this next school year, so we have time to find and hire staff, get contracts with schools within the district.  We’ve reached out to the district itself and they’re on board with the idea, so then it just becomes a question of which schools to get into first.  All stuff we’ve laid out in our plan, but yeah.  A little nervous that it won’t get funded the way we want.  They’ve been fine with helping with the other school, but this is much bigger.  It might be too big to say yes to.”


She thought back to Justin, JC, and Johnny’s words to her about all of this.  To dream big and embrace it.  “No, I'm confident things will go well today.  Anything they offer is better than a no.”


They got a pot of coffee going, Lisa having brought homemade pastries just in case.  Folders with all the information she would be presenting, and then some, were placed in front of chairs along a table to fit 5 people length wise.  There was a white board on the wall, Mikayla ready with markers in various colors in a bucket that stuck to the board.  She felt she was partially in teacher mode, and that made her smile.  It had been a long time, almost a year, since she’d been in the classroom teaching.  Maybe she would take Brent up on his offer and teach.  Maybe, someday, when things slowed down.


She laughed at that.  When things slowed down.  It felt like things never slowed down.  The twins were turning 5, Justin was getting ready to start an album in earnest, which meant promotion tours, an actual musical stage tour around the world.  It would be her and Jackie with three kids.  Well, she had JC. But she couldn’t just ask him to really take on that kind of thing, could she?


“Thinking about something?” Lisa asked.  “I tried calling your name a couple times but you were just… out there.”


Mikayla sighed.  ‘I was thinking I wanna get back into teaching, maybe with you guys, or the nonprofit, but when things slow down. Then I realized things never slow down…  Not for me, anyway…”


“Not for anyone.  Even when we retire, we want to travel.  There’s always something, Mikayla.  You make time for what’s important.”


“Yeah.  I’ve been having that struggle lately.  Too many things are important to me.”


“Don’t tell me you’re the workaholic pushing family away,” Brent said as he entered the room.  Mikayla nodded quietly.  “Soon it’ll be Justin’s turn, right?  You said he’s working on another album?”


“Yeah, but he was good about the balance last time.  The twins were so little then.  We went on tour with him when we could.  They’re older now, they’ll be in school, like, where it actually counts…”


“You’re coparenting with JC, right?  Can’t he pick up some of that slack, being the twins’ dad and all.  Not saying he move in, but the twins be there more if his schedule allows, something…”


“I dunno.  I worry about that.  I can’t put too much on him. He still has things he’s doing.  I wonder if I’ve taken on more than I can handle…”


“Maybe, because that’s what we do,” Lisa answered.  “By this time next year, everything at the school should be set and rolling on its own, so there’s that.  Hopefully we’ll have funding and be up and running by then.  We’re small now, but eventually you’ll be more of a figurehead.  Seriously, accept help with this from anyone Justin or JC know, or people THOSE people know.  You started this, but let others help you make it happen.”


Mikayla looked at her watch.  “They’ll be here any minute now.  Enough about this, I need to get focused.”


“You’ll be great, Mikayla.  And we’re here to support you,” Lisa said, putting a hand on Mikayla’s shoulder.


They heard cars pull up, doors closing and voices coming towards the front door.  Lisa opened the door for them, Mikayla getting nervous butterflies in her stomach.  It was happening. She suddenly felt like she was going to throw up.  


Brent put a hand on her shoulder.  “Slow breath in.”  Mikayla did as she was told.  “Hold it… and slow breath out.  You’ve got this, Mikayla.”


She heard Lisa talking to the people coming down the short hallway.  She looked up, seeing the people that would seal her fate.  All corporate types, stuffy suits, a woman in an outfit not unlike her own.  She turned towards the whiteboard to begin when she saw another man in the corner of her eye.


“Not going to start without saying hello to an old friend, are you?” the voice said.


She knew the voice.  What she didn’t understand is why he was there.


“Hi, Johnny,” she smiled through her confusion.



“Before we start, can I ask how things went?” Justin asked.


“I’ll tell you as we go.  Now kiss me,” she ordered.


He gladly obliged, pulling her into his arms, kissing her deeply from the start.  “Undress me,” she said between kisses.


He pulled the suit jacket off of her, revealing the short sleeved top underneath.  His fingers gripped the hem of the shirt, quickly pulling it over her head.


“Fuck, Kay,” Justin groaned as he saw and felt the leather bra she was wearing.  “Dominating the boardroom and the bedroom…”


“For now,” she smiled before kissing him again.  She put his hands on her hips, Justin making quick work of her skirt.  He groaned again at the feeling of her skin, the mental image he had of her is this lingerie, along with what she looked like without it.


Her hands roamed into his hair, tugging a little firmly.  He was only in his boxer briefs, her hands feeling every dip and bulge of his muscles as she ran her hands along his shoulders and back, the warmth of his skin almost starting to sweat.


Her hand trailed down his stomach, past the waistband to take hold of him. He groaned at the contact, her grip firm and overpowering.  She lowered herself to her knees, all while keeping eye contact with him.


“Baby, I thought…”


“Trust me,” she smirked.  He nodded before she took him into her mouth.  He groaned louder, she always felt so good, made him feel on fire.  It was like she was devouring him, between the pace she was going at, the pressure she was using with her tongue, and stroking what remained.  She gently cupped his balls in her other hand, feeling them and the power she had over the situation.


She continued to massage and suck him eagerly, deep groans pulling from his throat, his fingers weaving into her hair as he moaned his encouragement and appreciation.  She knew he was getting close, and mid groan she released him from her mouth and hands.


“I’m so close, baby, please… even just in your mouth…”


“Hmmm,” she hummed with a smile, tilting her head to the side.  “I like it when you beg.  I don’t get to hear that often, usually it’s the other way around.  That’s enough for now.  You’ll thank me later.”


She slowly stood up, keeping her eyes on him.  She pushed him onto the bed, then reached behind herself and unhooked her bra.  She pulled the straps down, letting it fall to the floor before taking her breasts into her hands, squeezing gently.  


“Fuck,” Justin gasped, Mikayla smiling at seeing his thickness twitch in arousal at watching her.


She smirked, seeing the effect this had on him.  She needed him more, but she wasn’t going to let him know that.  Not yet.  She took a step forward, slowly, then another, until she took Justin’s hand and pulled him to sit up on the edge of the bed.


Their eyes burned with need for each other.  She was ready to let him have a little of what he craved while maintaining control.  She took one breast and put it to his lips.  He looked at her, wanting to just take it into his mouth, but curious if this was another teasing him with what he couldn’t have, testing his willpower.


“Interesting,” she mused for a moment.   “Suck on it, hard.  Bite down, pull with your teeth, you know how I like it.”


He eagerly followed her directions, both of them groaning as he did.  Her hand cupped the other for warmth, but otherwise was doing nothing to satisfy her needs. Justin was all she needed.  She moved his head to the other, feeling like lightning was coursing through her body.  She needed more, lifting his face to look into his eyes.


“Touch me.”  Her voice was breathy and needy, but still dominating, giving him an order compared to begging.  She pulled down her panties, stepping out of them as she moved to lay on the bed.  


He positioned himself over her, kissing her deeply as his hand made its way directly for where he knew she needed it.  Normally he’d take his time, tease her.  But she was fully in control of the moment, and he wasn’t going to give her anything but what she asked for or ordered him to do.  His fingers found her warmth, both of them groaning at how good it felt, that contact that drove both of them crazy.  He kissed her deeply, Mikayla not fighting it, needing as much of him as possible.


“So much for talking during this,” Justin giggled.


“Yeah, I don’t think I can, not when you’re between my legs… oh god, Justin,” she gasped at the end as he pressed harder.


“I need you inside me.”


“Still too innocent to ask me to finger you?” he laughed.


“Fuck the hell out of me with those fingers, Timberlake.”


“Well, that should suffice as the hottest thing I might hear all day,” he smiled, slipping two of his fingers inside her, hitting all the right spots as she groaned and writhed in pleasure.


She felt lit up inside, like every switch had been flicked on that she was about to burst with pleasure.  After the day she’d had, she needed this in so many ways.  But telling him how it went would have to wait, she was losing her ability to speak full sentences, and she knew he’d want every detail.


She couldn’t hold back anymore, kissing Justin hard as she shook with her orgasm.  She looked at Justin, the words not wanting to come out, a blush rising to her cheeks.  She’d been married to him for 5 years, almost 6, and had been with JC before that, but rarely talked dirty herself.  It was like they were always on auto pilot, not that she ever complained.  She knew the routine, and fuck was it hot.  It got the desired results, that’s what mattered.  She looked him in the eyes, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.


“Just say it, Kay.”


“Trust me, I want to.  I want to keep being this sexy, in charge woman for you.”


“Believe me when I say you already are.  Have me and C wrapped around every finger and toe, we’d do anything and everything for you.  Just because you aren't some dominatrix doesn’t mean you aren’t in charge.  Even if you can’t say it the way you want to, tell me what you want.”


“You know what I want, Justin.”


“I still like to hear you say it,” he teased.


“I need your tongue.”


“Here?” he asked, running along the crook of her neck.


“Yes. No, but yes.  Fuck, stop it or I’ll lose my train of thought.”


“Like that’s so bad.”


She didn't know where it came from, maybe because she didn't want to start all over again, they certainly didn’t have the time.  She looked him square in the eye.  “Use that magical tongue of yours to make me gush all over you.”


“Ok, THAT is the hottest thing I’ll hear all day,” he chuckled, kissing her deeply, his fingers staying between her legs until he was ready for his tongue to take over.  There was no teasing, his lips taking her against him, Justin loving the sensual overload.  Her scent and taste somehow drove him crazy, and he knew the things he did to her made her feel just about the same.


She clawed at the sheets, fisting them into her hands as she focused all her energy on not exploding into a million tiny pieces as another wave began within her.  It was too late for that.  She lost all control in this moment, despite him giving her exactly what she asked for.  He would have anyway because he was thorough like that, loving to take advantage of all of her pleasure zones.  She was now his slave, not the other way around.  She wondered if he felt the same, that he was now the one in control.  That didn't last long as any thought she had in her mind were slammed aside by the pleasure coursing through her, literally taking her breath away and she tried to scream in release.  Her body jolted in response, Justin pulling back, a satisfied look on his face.


“I… I can’t… I’m… not… control…”


“But you are, baby.  You know what you want, tell me, show me, pull me on top of you if you have to.  You’re always in control, even if you don’t think you are.”


She got onto her hands and knees, wiggling her hips and ass at him.  He wasted no time in grabbing her hips and slamming his body to connect with hers.  “I’m not gonna last long, Kay.  You getting me right to the edge earlier, then everything just now, I’m gonna lose it at any second.”


His pace was relentless, needing the release she’d deprived him of earlier.  It bordered on painful, his need for her, seeking that release.  Her moans and sounds of pleasure hadn’t helped him regain any composure of himself.  He’d practically lost it a moment earlier, feeling her react to his tongue, the words she used still ringing in his ear as one of the sexiest things he’d ever heard involving words.  Her sounds were almost enough to get him off.  He tried thinking of anything and everything to get this to last longer for her.  But it all came back to sex.  When they’d have phone sex, he’d have to put down his phone to concentrate on her sounds, his eyes closed that he couldn’t see what she was doing anyway.  Everything she did turned him on, he had no control over himself when it came to her.  Sure, he wouldn’t mount her in front of the kids or at parties, though there were times when the twins were just babies that he took advantage of, or pulled her off to an empty room at a party for quick fooling around.  But when it was just the two of them, and things got started, there was no holding him back.  He needed her screams and the feel of her body against his like he needed air.


“Fuck, Kay, I’m sorry…”


“Let go, Justin, cum for me.”


The way she said it wasn’t almost a request, like she was somehow still in control enough to demand his body to just get lost in the moment and give in.  At her words, his body catapulted him over the edge, shaking in his release, his body fighting to stay vertical and not just collapse on top of her.  Eventually he gave into his muscles and gravity pulling him down, landing on the bed with a satisfied sigh as he caught his breath.

 

“So, how did it go?” Justin asked again.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story