Author's Chapter Notes:

5/24/23

They had finished their pizzas, halfway through the movie they chose at random from Netflix. They were all piled on the couch together; Mikayla in the middle with Silas, one of the twins on each of the guys, leaning on Mikayla. 


“Time for bed, kids,” JC sighed. 


“But Daddy,” the twins whined in unison. 


“You’re falling asleep, and I know tomorrow is no longer your birthday, but we have a special present for you tomorrow,” Justin continued. “Time for bed.”


Mikayla put Silas down for the night, Justin and JC each taking one of the twins to bed. They read a short book and sang their goodnight song before turning off the lights.


They met in the hall as they finished right around the same time.  “There’s ice cream we didn’t get to,” Mikayla smiled. “The kids don’t know we have it, it’ll be our little secret.”


“You know we like secrets,” Justin teased. 


They walked into the kitchen, JC scooping up the cookies and cream into bowls. They also had a variety of toppings, each choosing what they wanted.


“I think this tastes better because the kids don’t know this is here,” Mikayla groaned as she took her first bite.  “The fudge, marshmallow cream, whipped cream, and sprinkles don’t hurt, either.”


“Mine is perfect with the cherry on top,” JC smiled, pulling the cherry off, sucking it into his mouth. 


Mikayla snatched the cherry stem from him, putting it in her mouth. He and Justin watched as 30 seconds later she took it out, tied in a knot.


“Holy fuck, she just got hotter,” Justin gasped. 


“Seriously, why did I not know you could do that?!” JC almost shouted. 


“I’m surprised you guys are surprised. I mean, you know what I can do with my tongue…”


Both men groaned, suddenly thinking of moments showing how true her statement was.


“I got you a little something to celebrate Valentine’s Day,” JC sighed.


“Same,” Justin smirked. 


“Same,” Mikayla smiled. 


“Finish our ice cream and exchange gifts?” Justin suggested, excited for what was hopefully to come. 


Mikayla had never seen them eat so fast, laughing to herself at how eager these men were to get her into bed, even after having sex the night before.  It was like they were still teenagers, wanting her every chance they could get.  She teasingly ate hers at a normal rate, the guys going to retrieve their gifts for her.


Justin came out with a small bag, JC with a medium sized box.  They watched intently as Mikayla continued to eat her ice cream.


“You boys are animals,” she said with a smirk.  “Let me finish my ice cream, damnit.  It’s not like we only do this one night a year or something…”


“Wait, what?” JC asked.


“We had sex last night, now both of you are practically drooling at the prospect of more tonight.”


“Oh, that.  Well, yeah.  Always, because it’s you.”


“You’re saying you wouldn’t want to have sex with anyone else as much as we do?” Mikayla laughed.  “Assuming you had moved on.”


“I mean, if we’re gonna just live in a make believe world where you aren't the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, the only woman I want like that for the rest of my life…” JC laughed.


“Flattery will get you nowhere, Josh.”


“It’s not flattery if it’s true,” Justin smiled.  “We hit the jackpot when we met you.”


“Ok, this is starting to sound like the romance stories I’ve been reading…”


“Wait, you actually read that stuff?  Living it out isn’t enough?” Justin laughed.


“I was just curious.  This is different though.  The story I read was with two actual brothers, in the mafia. The girl ended up being a rival boss's surprise unknown daughter…”


“Yeah, that sounds more complicated than what’s going on here,” JC chuckled.


“For sure.  We will probably never have to kill anyone, that’s for sure.”


“I’m not even gonna ask,” Justin replied. “You read those for the stories?”


“I mean, the sex scenes don’t hurt either,” Mikayla smiled. 


“Really? You need more?!” JC asked. 


“Not really, but it kinda helps me validate what I’m doing with you two. That’s fiction, this is reality. I’m living out most women’s fantasies, two men wanting to endlessly please a woman, when most men don’t have a clue what they’re doing.”


“Well, I’m glad you’re not reading it out of a need to fill a void,” Justin sighed. 


“You two fill plenty,” Mikayla smirked.  She finished her last bite of ice cream, setting the bowl down on the coffee table. “Ok, let’s get this over with,” she teased. 


“Maybe you don’t deserve this now,” Justin jabbed back. 


“She deserves mine,” JC beamed, handing the box to her. 


She opened the wrapping paper, lifting the lid off the box. “Is this a photo album?”


“I took some of the pictures I had on my phone and stuff turned into books. Several, actually.  One of the early days, you’ll see as you go along. The last one has been since we reconciled.”


“This is very thoughtful, Josh, thank you.”


Justin gave her the small bag, Mikayla pulling a long box from it. She opened the box, slightly confused.


“I’m trying to figure out what I'm looking at here.  It’s beautiful, Justin, but what do the stones mean?”


“You should know what those stones mean. At least the emerald one.”


“My birthstone.”


“The other two are ours.  A symbol of our relationship you can wear all the time. If anyone asks, it’s the birthstones for the kids and you. If anyone notices it’s wrong I’ll just say I got mixed up.”


She held the necklace pendant in her hand. The chain and pendant were in rose gold, with swirling details that connected together. Her birthstone was in the bottom point of the heart, with Justin and JC’s birthstones in the upper curves.  She put it around her neck, holding the pendant in her hand.


“Such thoughtful gifts, I feel like mine is cheap in comparison,” Mikayla sighed. 


“I’m totally fine if it’s sex,” Justin laughed. “You don’t need to get us anything, you do so much for us already.”


“No, but I did get you each a little something.  We can head to the bedroom, they’re in my suitcase.”


JC followed behind Mikayla, Justin hanging back a bit to put dishes away before joining them in the master bedroom.


JC sat on the edge of the bed, Mikayla digging through her suitcase and the thing she hadn’t unpacked yet.  She pulled out a box, handing it to JC.  He opened the lid, pulling out a pair of comfortable lounge pants.


“Something to wear when we do movie nights, be comfortable but also a bit extra.”  There was a small envelope in the bottom of the box, JC taking it out and opening the envelope.


“A gift card for steaks?” JC asked.


“A nice dinner, just the two of us some time, let me cook for you like the old days.  Doesn’t have to be steaks, they have other meats if you want.”


“Thank you,” JC smiled.  “I’m more about experiences than things.  I’ll gladly wear these when we’re at home together relaxing.”


She turned, seeing Justin standing in the doorway.  She went back into her suitcase, pulling out a box with an envelope on top.  Justin’s face lit up when he saw the dimensions of the box, knowing what it most likely was, even if he wasn’t sure the exact kind.


“You got me Jordans.  I don’t have this pair yet.  Kay, thank you…”


“Yeah, I went through your collection and managed to find this pair that you didn't have yet.  I wasn’t sure if you’d like them since you didn't already have them, but I took a gamble and got them anyway.”


“I love them, thank you.  These are actually pretty hard to find.”


“I guess I contacted the right people then,” she smiled.  “Look in the envelope.”


Justin closed the box for the sneakers, opening the card taped on top.  “Jesus, babe.  I mean, I could get these for myself, but coming from you… Courtside for a Lakers game? You HATE basketball.”


“I’d go to spend time with you.  I don’t HATE it, it’s just not my favorite.  But I thought this would be something to do together, spend time, you could maybe even wear the shoes to.  I dunno, I’m sure you can come up with something.”


“I’d say these gifts were just as thoughtful,” JC smiled.


“Not to break the mood, but… sex now?” Justin smirked.


“I guess…” Mikayla chuckled, half rolling her eyes at Justin.  “Still can’t get enough, huh?”


‘With you, never.  I did grab something just in case, thought this might be a little fun.”  He stepped into the hallway, grabbing something off the floor.  He came back into view with chocolate syrup and whipped cream.  “JC, want some dessert?”


“Starving,” he smirked in reply.


Mikayla looked back and forth between them, a sly smile spreading across her face. She pulled off her shirt, revealing a red lace bra that left little to the imagination. 


“Fuck,” both men gasped.  Justin quickly got onto the bed, he and JC moving to undress and be ready for her. They swiftly pulled her pants off, revealing the matching lace thong underneath, groaning at how sexy she looked.


“You wore this all day?” Justin asked.


“You sound surprised,” JC chuckled.


“Not surprised, more… turned on?  If I’d known this was on under your clothes, I’d have sent the kids to bed, outside to play all day, something to keep you in bed all day,” Justin replied.


“I thought it would be a fun surprise at the end of the day.  I wasn’t sure if we’d do anything, figuring if I was in the mood that maybe this could start something…”


“Oh, something is definitely starting alright,” JC smirked.  “We're in control this time, Kay.”  


They pulled her onto the bed, laying her on her back.  Their lips wandered along her lips, neck, and shoulders, tongues tracing up her neck or pressing past her lips into her mouth. 


Their hands teased her breasts, tugging gently on her nipples through the lace of her bra.  Their touch was gentle but firm, driving her crazy already, her legs squirming as she needed their touch or mouths on her there.


“Someone’s eager,” Justin smiled. 


“She’s not the only one,” JC growled, already having a plan in his head. He quickly kissed down her body, pulling her thong off her hips easily. 


Justin reached behind her, unclasping her bra and pulling it off before tossing it into the room. He took his time kissing down her neck, to her shoulders, before finally touching his lips to her breast, flicking his tongue against her nipple before grazing it with his teeth.  She arched her back, which caused JC to grunt in disapproval.


“I know I haven’t gotten there yet, but she moved away a little bit,” JC groaned.


“I’m truly in trouble here, aren’t I?” Mikayla asked.


“You let us worry about that. Last night was you showing your love for us.  Tonight, we show you how much we love you,” Justin said softly, his fingers tracing her cheek as his eyes looked up at her, his mouth then going back to her breast.


JC had been busy kissing up her thigh, making her want him between her legs desperately.  His mind flashed back to the first time he’d done this to her, his tongue touching her and the noises she made.  The same noise she still made when they were intimate,  almost as if every time was the first time.  He needed that sound like air in his lungs, but at the same time loved to make it as intense as possible.


“Josh, please…” she begged.


He couldn’t hold back any longer, finally touching his tongue to her, a smile spreading across his face as she groaned at the contact.  It could be the first, the 500th, even the last, and he’d never get tired of hearing the noises she made.  Knowing she was enjoying things, open with her sexuality to convey whether she enjoyed something or needed something different.


Her body struggled to keep up with the attention it was receiving.  Her back wanted to arch forward towards Justin’s mouth, but her hips wanted to raise to give JC easier access and not pull away.  JC pressed his hands against her thighs, helping keep her hips where he needed them, giving him access to her.


Her hips fought his hands as a wave hit her, a second following right after as she realized how strong JC was, being able to pin her down so easily to ravish her like he was.  Justin’s lips made their way back up to hers, his hand eking pleasure from her breasts.  Her skin was so soft, the sensory aspect of their lovemaking made him want to worship her for the goddess she was.  Some days that was more reverent, other days it was feeding a desperate need and hunger for the woman he loved.  The woman that had carried his son, had been through so much and came out stronger than she went in.  She deserved to be cherished, adored, and worshiped.  


“Let go one more time,” he encouraged.  “Let go before I make love to you.”


JC heard Justin’s words, doing what he could to help Mikayla along.  His lips clamped down on her, sucking hungrily on her as two fingers pressed inside of her, firmly stroking that spot inside of her.  Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she let the pressure inside her build, before releasing all the tension with a shout of praise.


JC eased off the bed, leaving Justin and Mikayla alone.  The movement didn’t go unnoticed by Mikayla, her hand reaching out to the side of the bed he’d been on.


“Josh, why aren’t you on the bed?”


“Tonight should be you and Justin, build more to your love story.”


“Josh, I need you, too.  I can-”


“No.  I’m fine, I promise.  This got me through the years without you, I can handle it another night,” he said, beginning to stroke his length.


Mikayla looked up at Justin, a soft smile on both their faces.  “Make love to me, Justin.”


He kissed her deeply, his fingers entwining with hers.  His tongue gently pressed past her lips, stroking her tongue with care.  He pulled away, removing the last remaining articles of clothing, grabbing a condom and rolling it on himself before hovering over her again.


“Happy Valentine’s Day,” he whispered. 


“Happy Valentine’s Day,” she replied, her eyes flitting to JC as well.


He kissed her again, his hips rolling to slowly enter her, a muffled groan being swallowed by him. His pace was slow, his fingers tracing her body with gentle reverence. He smiled as he felt goosebumps all over her body.


She groaned as he continued his slow, gentle rhythm; not wanting it to ever end. She cupped the back of his head, pulling his lips to hers, kissing him deeply.


“Faster, Justin, harder.”


“Kay…”


“Just a little, please.”


He smiled at her. “Well, since you asked so nicely…”  He sped up a little, Mikayla groaning in appreciation. 


Her head rolled to the side, her eyes barely open to watch JC stroking himself as he watched them on the bed.  JC’s eyes were intently on Mikayla, her eyes widening at the contact across the room. She slowly licked her lips before biting her lower lip, her eyes still locked on JC.


“Fuck,” JC gasped in a whisper, Mikayla smiling slightly as she knew what he’d said. He began stroking himself faster, needing to release.  His head rolled back, no longer looking at Mikayla.


She locked eyes with Justin, feeling an intense connection with him. “Cum for me, Justin.”


“I’m close, baby. Are you ok?”


“Fuck me and I’ll be good,” she smirked. 


He silently sped up, Mikayla groaning at how good it felt, wondering what JC was thinking as she heard the sound of her hips smacking against Justin’s at a feverish pace. Her hands raked over his back, digging the pads of her fingers into his muscles. 


Justin quickly grabbed her hands, placing them above her head, kissing her deeply as he kept his frantic pace.  She moaned and squealed at how good it all felt, giving her just what she needed that they came together with shouts of unbridled passion, Mikayla hearing a muffled cry from JC as he achieved release.  She looked at him, his head back, his eyes closed, his lips a thin line.  


“I feel bad, C.  You need a turn?” Justin huffed.


“No.  I’m good,” JC panted.  “Fuck, that was hot.”


“We can totally switch places,” Justin offered.


“Maybe next time.  For now, I’m spent.  I’m sure Kay is, too.”


Mikayla lay under Justin, nodding as she caught her breath.  “So good…”


“It’s a big day tomorrow, so we shouldn’t be up too late anyway,” JC reminded.


“Think the kids will be excited?” Justin asked.


“Of course,” Mikayla smiled.


“We’ve reduced her to short sentences,” Justin chuckled.


“Hey, I didn’t do a lot this time,” JC shrugged, putting his hands up.


“Not true…” Mikayla sighed.


They got into pajamas and got into bed, sleep claiming them soon after.



They woke up early the next morning, going into the twins’ bedrooms.  It wasn’t too early, but early enough that the twins were still asleep.  Waking them up for this was key so the surprise wasn’t ruined. 

“Barb, wake up,” Mikayla said softly, rubbing her daughter’s back.  Barb shifted under the blanket, not waking up.


“Come on, sweetheart, it’s time to wake up…”  Barb pulled the covers over her head with a grumpy huff.


“There’s a surprise for you downstairs.”  Barb slowly pulled the blanket off, turning to open her eyes slowly.


“Really?” Barb asked, her voice groggy with sleep.


“Really,” Mikayla smiled.  “Daddy worked really hard to get it for you.  I think you’re gonna love it.”


“Ok,” Barb said, sitting up in bed.  They soon walked into the hallway, JC stepping out with Joshy.


“He give you any trouble?” Mikayla asked.


“Hid under the covers for a bit,” JC smiled, ruffling his son’s hair.


“Two peas, these two,” Mikayla laughed.  “Come on, let’s go downstairs and see your surprise.  Daddy got up early to bring it here.”


They approached the stairs, Justin looking up from the bottom floor.  “Good morning.  Ready for your surprise?”  The twins nodded eagerly.  “Come on down.”


He had made sure to put the surprise in a spot downstairs where the kids couldn’t see it from up above.  The kids went down the stairs, turning to face the living area. When nothing was there, they turned towards the kitchen, their eyes lighting up.


“Grandma, Grandpa!” Joshy gasped.


“Nana!  PopPop!” Barb shrieked.


They ran up to their grandparents who were seated at the table.  Hugs and kisses were given before everyone was seated.


“The hotel was ok?” Justin questioned them.  “I didn’t want to make you take red eye flights to get here first thing this morning.”


“It was fine, thank you,” Roy answered.  “Getting in yesterday was actually nice, we had some time to sightsee a little, relax from the flights.”


“It was nice to be on the same flight once we got to Chicago.  Felt like old times a bit,” Lynn said.  “This is a beautiful home, you’ve outdone yourself here.”


“I give Mikayla all the credit,” Justin smiled.

 

“It was a mutual effort, but thank you,” Mikayla replied.  “I can’t wait to show you where things will be for the wedding.  It’s gonna be a great next few days, being with family for some much needed relaxing.”

Chapter End Notes:

I'm starting to write the final chapters. It's either going to all come out, or it's going to be hard to write knowing this is the end for these characters.

 

As usual, feedback is appreciated :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story