Author's Chapter Notes:

5/28/23

Mikayla leaned against Justin as they rode back to the house, trying her best to stay awake.  Between the full day with lots of people she loved, it had been a bit physically exhausting.  The drinks she’d had definitely added to her drowsy factor, thankful for Justin’s shoulder instead of a headrest sitting in the front passenger seat.  Justin gave JC a look, wondering if their plans would soon fall apart.


They got back to the house, Lynn going to the guest house, Karen following suit.  “Mom, I thought you were going to my house after dinner?” JC wondered.


“I was, but it’s been so nice to catch up with Lynn, my bag is in there from getting ready earlier, we figured you’re never too old for a girls’ night sleepover.  I’ll stay tonight, and then be at your house the rest of the week, ok?”


“Sounds fine, Mome,” JC smiled softly.  “I’ll help get Mikayla up to bed.”


Lynn and Karen gave each other a knowing look before walking on to the guest house.


Jackie put the twins and Silas to bed, the twins giving Mikayla one last birthday hug and kiss before going to their rooms.  Justin and JC walked Mikayla upstairs and into the bedroom.


“It was a nice party, thank you.  I’m surprised how many people showed up for little old me on a Tuesday night.  It was nice for Lance and Michael to come…” Mikayla droned on, staying awake but also sounding a bit inebriated.


“I think she might be too out of it,” JC sighed, looking at Justin.  “She had like 5 glasses of wine, then the champagne toast…”


“I also had a full dinner and water,” Mikayla countered.  “If you’re offering sex, I’ll take it.”


Justin chuckled to himself.  “Never change, Kay.  I’d say you’re an honest drunk, but you’d say that stone sober, too.  Let’s get you into bed…”


“For sex?” she wondered.


“We’ll see.”


“I want sex…” she groaned quietly.


“So do we,” JC replied softly.  “But if you can’t stay awake, that’s gonna be a problem for all of us.”


“I’m awake now, what’s the problem?  If anything, a few orgasms just might wake me up,” she smirked.


“She had a whole bottle of wine by herself, with no food, the night everything happened,” Justin offered.  “She was very much awake for that.”


“She also hadn’t had 3 children yet,” JC countered.  “She’s changed a bit since all of that.  In incredible ways, don’t misunderstand me.  So maybe we change things up tonight.”


“If you have someone waiting in my closet, Chasez…” Justin laughed. “What did you have in mind?”


JC leaned against Justin, whispering his idea.  Justin’s smile widened, curious how this might play out.  “Alright, let’s see.  It’s been a while since we’ve done anything like that, at least not together and I haven’t done that with her alone in a bit.  So why not, for the birthday girl?”


Mikayla was suddenly curious, her body feeling flush at the possibilities, desire beginning to pool between her legs. 


“Close your eyes, baby,” Justin breathed in her ear.  She willingly obeyed, feeling a satin sleep mask placed over her eyes.  “Do you want it a little rough tonight?”  She nodded silently, her panties becoming wetter by the second. 


She felt hands at her back, unzipping her dress before pulling it off her body to fall on the floor.  As usual, she hadn’t worn a bra with the dress, something they were appreciative of.  Lips took to one nipple, a hand from behind her palming the other. She groaned, sure that Justin was behind her still, JC kneeling in front of her. 


Justin’s voice in her ear confirmed her suspicions.  “I love you, baby. Happy birthday.”


They led her to the bed, Mikayla raising her eyebrows as she heard the nightstand drawer open. She heard the distinct sound of metal before feeling the handcuffs secure her to the headboard. 


Their lips traveled over her body, savoring her like a fine wine. Justin’s hand traveled between her legs, pushing her panties to the side as he felt how turned on she was.


“Fuck, Kay.  All this from just now?” he asked in amazement, especially as she nodded in reply. His eyes were like a storm, heavy with want for her. He stroked firmly against her, JC going between her breasts with his hands and mouth. 


Mikayla was writhing in need of that first release, feeling it build within her. It didn’t take long for her to hit her first peak, thoroughly enjoying their attention to her body. The men soon switched, JC pulling her panties off her body before settling between her legs. His tongue was like magic, lighting her up in a way that didn’t seem possible. 


“That’s right, baby. Enjoy this, be loud for us,” Justin growled.


She hit her second peak, Justin looking at JC, JC nodding back at him. “I think it’s time we up the ante,” JC said, his voice gravelly with want. 


She felt then back away, not sure who was where anymore. For all she knew they could have quietly just left her there to suffer before returning for her. 


She felt something settle between her legs.  It felt familiar, but not belonging to either man. Things clicked when she heard a click and felt the item begin to vibrate. “Every woman deserves a good little bunny,” Justin chuckled. “I’m sorry we haven’t used this more.  Though the thought of you using it on yourself is kinda hot.”


“Who needs that when I have you two?” she smiled slyly. 


He only had it vibrating against her, waiting for another orgasm before pressing the length inside her.  He didn’t have to wait long, the idea of Justin using the vibrator on her helped push her over the edge. 


She groaned as the long portion of the toy easily slid inside her, hitting just the right spot as Justin moved it in and out of her.  She cried out as another wave began deep in her belly, Justin moving it faster. She cried out louder as the wave overtook her. Justin turned the toy to give a new angle inside her, and what happened next shocked all of them. 


“Is the other part against my ass?” Mikayla asked. 


“Yeah, I can move it,” Justin offered. 


“No, don’t.  It feels good.  Like, really good.”


Both men looked at each other, eyes wide. This had been a strict no go for as long as either of them had been with her, even having tried once or twice. So for her to say that was quite surprising. 


He used some of her arousal to coat the smaller vibrator piece, expecting her to tense as he pressed it into her. He saw her body relax into it, her mouth gaping as she groaned in enjoyment. 


“Fuck,” JC gasped as he watched her face.


Justin continued to pump the longer portion in and out of her, the smaller vibrator staying in one spot. The new sensations she felt made her cum hard, Justin pulling the toy completely out of her.


“Was that ok?” Justin asked, still in awe of what he’d just witnessed. 


“I’m surprised, but fuck that was amazing. I don’t know why that felt good but the other times didn’t. I just relaxed into it instead of being afraid, I guess.  It’s also smaller than even a finger on either of you, sure maybe that helped. But yes, that was fantastic.”


Justin undid the handcuffs, Mikayla rubbing at where they had dug into her wrists. He pulled the sleep mask off her eyes, giving her full use of her senses for what would come next. 


“JC, you take her from the back and I’ll have her swallow my dick.”


“From the back?” Mikayla asked, suddenly nervous. 


“You’ll be on your hands and knees, but he’s just gonna fuck that amazing pussy of yours. I admit I’m intrigued by what I just saw, but I’m not in that much of a rush to push things,” Justin replied. “Feeling less nervous now?”


“Yes.  Though if he wanted to use the toy on me, I wouldn’t be opposed to it.”


“Fuck, yes.  I think that’ll be incredible for both of us,” JC groaned, his cock twitching at the thought. 


She got into position, eager for what came next.  She felt JC behind her, grabbing her hips firmly but gently.  She was suddenly reminded of their first time, a year before, in this exact position.  Justin knelt on the bed in front of her, his eyes looking down at her with a fire in them.  Justin and JC briefly locked eyes, trying to start everything at the same time.  The sounds pulling from their throats as they began suggested it had timed out perfectly.  JC couldn’t get enough of how she felt surrounding him, keeping his pace slow to start until Justin needed more from Mikayla.  He closed his eyes, trying to forget that Justin was in the room, focusing on his connection with Mikayla.  


Justin couldn’t help but watch her as she took his length into her mouth, taking as much as she could.  He loved the feeling of any part of her around him, whether it be her hands, her mouth, or being buried deep inside her.  He groaned softly at the pace she had set, knowing JC was really setting the pace, trying to ignore that he was there.  Both men imagining they were the only one with her, that night or forever.  The reality of things was complicated, but they had made it work for a year, and wondered just how long it would last.


Could they both grow old with her?  Or would this eventually fall apart, one or both of them drifting away from her?  He had been itching to make a new album, go back on tour, but he was also exhausted from being a dad to an infant again.  He’d be gone a lot, taking away from his time with Mikayla and giving JC almost complete unlimited access.  He’d already been making as many trips home as he could during tours, taking them with him, but that couldn’t be an option nearly as much this time around.  Could it?


“Faster,” Justin whispered, imagining it just for Mikayla’s ears, but JC hearing and picking up his pace with her.


JC knew he was close, that Justin must be close if he was needing things to be faster.  Mikayla had been surprisingly quiet.  He picked up the toy from the bed, making sure it was well lubed before putting it back into her tight little hole.  Mikayula groaned at the sensation of being filled there as JC thrust in and out of her.  The groan vibrated against Justin’s thickness, almost sending him over the edge.


“Fuck, I’m so close, Kay. Make me cum,” Justin begged.  JC took that as his cue to stop holding back, his pace relentless in pursuit of his own release.  Mikayla’s groans signaled her own enjoyment, and bringing both men close to their peaks. 


JC increased the speed on the vibrator, giving Mikayla what she needed to tighten and push him over the edge, her groan and one final firm suck, sending Justin over the edge. 


Both men pulled away from her, JC removing the vibrator, Mikayla collapsing onto the bed in exhaustion but immediately missing their presence. She soon felt them lay on either side of her, all of them collecting their breath. 


“Wow,” Mikayla gasped, a giddy giggle mixed in. 


“Yeah,” both men sighed. 


She looked at Justin, then at JC.  “You up for doing that again?”

 

Justin smiled slyly at her. “We are if you are.”

Chapter End Notes:

Happy birthday indeed...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story