Story Notes:

Got the idea from watching 'A Diva's Christmas Carol,' and originally wrote this with a friend back in 1999/2000 (Hi Sarah- where ever you are), and it takes place in 2008. So take the story with a grain of salt (since it was written 23-22 years ago).

But I've been adding to it throughout the years, and I always seem to read it this time of year b/c it's just fun to look back and see what we wrote back in the day.  But I did change some names around from the original one that we wrote.  

Plus it's something I've been wanting to post for a few years, and finally got around it it- and who doesn't love a little Christmas Carol fun type story this time of year? 

Chapter 1: December 22, 2008

Justin was sitting in his nice hotel room, something he is used to and has been used to for most of his life. Now at the age of 27,  Justin has gone solo, after pushing the rest of the guys out of the spotlight for so long and so much, each member and he had decided to move on. Let *NSYNC stop where they were, that happened 5 years ago...


"Where is my bottled water!" A yell from suit 1893 came.

"I don't drink tap water. Where the hell is my bottled water?" Justin asked yelling at his manager, and old friend 32-year-old Joshua Chasez

Josh threw the bottle of water at Justin, "Here you go," he said as he got a cup full of tap water for himself to drink; like any other normal human being would do.

"About God damn time, Josh." Justin hissed downing the water

Sitting down on the bed, Justin slowly took off his shoes. They were going to be in New York City two weeks, to wrap up the tour.  Originally taking 2-3 days off for the Christmas holiday, but that plan changed just the day before, as Justin decided on Christmas day he would do a benefit concert, to help out the homeless and to help promote his album, much to the dismay of his crew.

"Justin, tomorrow you have Good Morning America first and then later that day you have a photoshoot..." Joshua started as he looked through some papers.

"Get out, Josh, leave., Justin said as he shrugged off his coat, " I don't want you in my sight, at least not until tomorrow morning."

"Just doing my job Justin, and you know that," Josh said as he left, shutting the door behind him.

Justin threw one of the water bottles at the door before yelling, "Just get out of my fucking site for once!"

"Oh yeah, Kirsten called," Josh added on the other side of the door.

"Who gives a fuck about Kirsten, tell her I died next time you talk to her!" Justin yelled frustrated wanting Josh to leave and not speak for the rest of the night.
With a loud sigh, Justin pulled of his pretty boy sweatshirt and Polo jeans, pulling back the covers on the bed, Justin picked up the phone and called the front desk.

"Front desk," the voice answered.

"Hold all my calls the rest of the night." With that, Justin hung up the phone, crawled in bed and flipped on the TV.

While watching the TV, the phone started to ring, making Justin jump a little, especially after calling the front desk, and asking, well really demanding them to hold all calls. Pissed off at both the front desk and who ever was calling Justin picked up the phone.

"What!" Justin screamed loud enough for a whole block to hear.

"Don't forget, you have to be up by 3:00 am, tomorrow." Josh said while writing on papers.

"I know this already, why don't you leave me the hell alone for the rest of the fucking night?" Justin asked in a half yell.

"Don't forget, you have to call Kirsten, tonight..." Josh added, trying to say more, however, Justin interrupted him.

"I'll do it later!" Justin hissed as he slammed the phone down on the receiver and started to watch the TV again.

Nothing too good was on, just a bunch of Christmas shows, everyone happy, singing, giving, taking.

"Christmas, Bah Humbug," Justin snorted.

Half asleep watching the Christmas show, when the phone rang again. Mumbling to himself as he reached up and grabbed the phone.

"No good hotel anyway, next time I'll go to a different one," Justin mumbled before placing the phone to his ear.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOW JOSH?" Justin yelled into the phone, to who ever was so lucky to be calling him at 10pm.

"I'm happy I'm not Josh," Kirsten's voice boomed over the phone.

"Kirsten, how did you get through? I asked the front desk to hold all calls!" Justin grumbled, holding on to the phone tightly.

"Oh, I called Josh, he had the front desk connect me," Kirsten said with hope in her voice.

"Oh..." Justin mumbled wanting only to hang up the phone.

"Justin, I miss you," Kirsten said sadly, clinging on to the phone, listening to his breath through the phone.

"I uh.. Um.. Miss you too baby..." Justin half yawned with no feelings what so ever.

"So, What you doing?" Kirsten asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Trying to go to sleep," Justin yawned as he rubbed his eyes.

"I bet you won't guess what I'm doing," Kirsten said seductively. 

"I don't want to play any guessing games right now baby..." Justin said, trying to remember her name at all, even though he remembered it just moments before

"Come on Justin, just try and guess", Kirsten said as she moaned softly into the phone.

"I told you baby, NOT NOW!" Justin yelled into the phone.

"God Justin, I haven't seen you for weeks, months, and you aren't even going to be home for Christmas. You don't want me to fly out there.  Justin, I miss you so much." Sarah said in a rush, not wanting him to hang up the phone on her.

"Look, it's my job you know I can't do anything about this." Justin said, sitting up a little, "Listen, I got to go." Justin added

"Okay, Justin, I love you," Kirsten said, wanting to hear him say it back.

Cringing at the last three words, Justin sighed, "Um, yeah, same here." he said as he hung up the phone.

This time not trusting the front desk," Justin took the phone and unplugged it, placing the receiver on the table.

"I want my sleep," he mumbled lying down and pulling the covers up on to his slim body.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story