Chapter 10: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Morning

Justin woke up in a cold sweat, patting himself down, "It was all a dream… it was all a dream, just a weird ass dream. Maybe I should half the pill dosage next time" he said to himself taking a look once again at the prescription bottle.

He looked at the clock and it said 3:30 a.m., but just to make sure he opened his hotel window and saw a cab driver waiting down below. 

"Hey, you, guy, person!"

"Me?" the person said.

"Yeah, sure, you're the only one down there - what is today?" 

"Um Thursday..."

Justin groaned, “No like what's today's date?"

"December 25- so Christmas day..."

"Perfect thank you!" he shouted before closing the window. 

Even though it was early he grabbed the phone and had to make some very important phone calls.

~

A shrill sound of the phone woke up Andrea around 1:30 a.m. - she rolled on to her back as she answered it quickly so Timmy wouldn't wake up next to her.

"Hello?" Andrea asked as she rubbed her eyes trying to wake up.

"Andrea? It's Justin…" Justin started.

"Ugh.. what the fuck do you want?"

"I know I'm the last person you want to talk to right now…"

"No shit…"

"Do you know what time the first flight leaves out of Jackson?"

"Around 7 a.m. to Salt Lake. Why?" Andrea was fully awake now.

"Thanks," Justin said as he hung up the phone on Andrea

"Wait- Justin!" Andrea said, but he had hung up already. She tried calling him back but it went straight to voicemail, giving up she tried to go back to bed.

But as soon as she did, the phone rang again...

"I swear Justin- you wake up Timmy- I will shoot you," Andrea said. "And you know I have great aim, so I won't miss.'

"Yeah, I know I still have the scar on my ass, but look I'm sorry! I just need you and him to be at the airport around 5:00 this morning," Justin said.

"Why?"

"You'll find out, just be there with your bags packed and go to the Delta counter they will have something ready for you, pack some semi-formal wear for you and Timmy. Oh and I need you to send me his medical paper work to my email ASAP."

"Um okay" Andrea said still very confused about what was going on.

"Thanks Andy," Justin said as he hung up.

Andrea just laid there in bed looking at the phone, "Did he just call me Andy? He hasn't called me that in years...," she mummbled as she now set the alarm clock to wake up earlier than she wanted to before heading downstairs for Timmy's medical paperwork to send, before going back to bed.

~

Another shrill telephone ringing sound rang though out another house, only this time in Orlando.

"Ugh" Kirsten answered the phone.

"Kirsten?" Justin asked.

"What the fuck do you want?" Kirsten replied.

"Look I'm sorry for everything, but I need you to be at the Orlando Airport at 10:30 this morning with bags packed and just go to the JetBlue counter."

"You do realise what time it is right now right?" she said looking at the clock in the bedside table.

"Yes, but please do this for me please?"

"Why should I?"

"Because you know you want to, and it would kill you not to find out what was at the JetBlue counter waiting for you."

"Fine, I'll be there."

"Good, I love you," Justin smiled as he hung up the phone.

He laid back in bed with a smile on his face, "I'm going to change… I will change" as he made a few more phone calls before going back to bed. 

~

Andrea didn't get sleep after Justin's phone call, and emailing him the paperwork he wanted, then started packing, that's when the alarm went off at 3 a.m.

"Momma, I'm sleepy" Timmy mumbled, burrowing his face into his pillow and his body under the comforter. 

"Hey buddy, I know. I'm just going to get in the shower and you can stay in bed," Andrea said brushing her hand thru his hair and placing a kiss on top of his head.

"Okay," and with that Timmy went back to sleep. Andrea slightly laughed, "Yep, no doubt you are your father's son."

After she got out of the shower, she finished getting the suitcase and a backpack ready for both of them before waking Timmy up.

"Happy Birthday buddy, it's time to get up," Andrea smiled as she knelt down beside the bed next to him.

"Hi Momma," Timmy smiled, "Is daddy home?"

"No baby, not yet. But Uncle Justin is sending us on a trip- maybe daddy will be there?"

Timmy's smiled faded, "Oh, I don't like Uncle Justy anymore"

"I know you don't - but let's get you dressed and ready to go," Andrea said picking Timmy up and taking him into his own room to get him changed from his pajama and into some sweats for the plane ride.

~

"Room service," a voice said from outside the door.

Justin jumped out of bed in high spirits and opened the door.

"Here is your cereal Mr. Timberlake- right on time," the room service guy said.

"Perfect!" Justin said giving him a $100 tip, “And you have a great Christmas!"

"Gee thanks sir," the guy said leaving the room.

After he ate his breakfast, he decided to call Josh and give him a hard time, just for laughs.

“What?" Josh answered half asleep.

"JOSHUA! WHERE THE HELL IS MY CEREAL! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE ALREADY!"

"I don't know Justin, why don't you call room service and ask yourself and cut out the middle man," Josh said rolling on to his back and staring at the ceiling.

"Because it's your job to have everything right on schedule," Justin argued over the phone.

"Actually…" Josh started but was soon interrupted.

"You know what, I will call room service and how about you call everyone and tell them they have the morning/afternoon off and just be at the concert hall around 5pm. Tell them also to have their families come to the venue also even if they have to fly, drive or take a train, my treat - price is not an option!" Justin smiled as he hung up.

"Huh?" Josh asked, trying to figure out what Justin is up to, but Justin had already hung up the phone.

Josh then called everyone on the crew to let them know that Justin is having them let the morning/afternoon off and to be at the concert hall around 5, and that Justin is offering to pay to get their families in town as soon as they can. Some crew members thought he was joking and laughed at Josh, or they were probably having heart attacks trying to figure out what Josh said, all in response to the shock of niceness from Justin.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story