Author's Chapter Notes:

Yay for Chapter 11! Now hopefully this will make me get the final chapters on paper and typed up! 

Chapter 11: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Day 

Kirsten walked through the terminal at JFK airport, looking for Justin - but as soon as she arrived in the arrivals are of the airport, she saw a man standing there, holding a sign with her name on it.

"Hi I'm Kirsten Tucker," Kirsten smiled at the man.

"Right this way Miss Tucker," the man said taking her bag and leading her out to his town car.

"Thanks," Kirsten said.

About 30 minutes later they arrived at the hotel, Kirsten got out of the car as well as the driver who grabbed her bags.

"Miss Tucker, you just need to go to the front desk and ask for a key for suite 1893," the driver said.

Kirsten smiled as she took her bag, "Thank You and have a good holiday."

"You too miss."

She sighed as she looked up at the hotel, and walked in heading to the check-in desk.

"Can I help you?" the women behind the desk smiled.

"Yes, I'm supposed to ask for a key to suite 1893."

"Can I see some ID please?"

"Sure, here you go" Kirsten said, handing the women her drivers license.

The women typed in some items into her computer before handing Kirsten her key.

"Here you go ma’am."

"Thank you," Kirsten said, as she made her way up to the suite.

As she entered the suite, she noticed no one was there. "Justin?" Instead of getting a response, she saw a two dozen red roses with a note with her name on it.

"Hey Kirsten- sorry I can't be here when you got here. Had to do a few things first, but I will see you tonight. If you look in the closet, your dress is already waiting for you. Then at 4:30p, your ride will pick you up. But I love you and will see you in a couple of hours -love always- J"

Kirsten smiled as she read the note. She put the note down and explored the suite.

~

A few hours later

"Justin- what are we doing here?" Josh asked, looking around at the arrivals area at JFK Terminal 3.

"I just thought it would be good to just people watch," Justin smiled as he adjusted his baseball hat.

"You've got to be kidding me, really? You decide to just "people watch" at the airport when know we have stuff to do, finishing touches, more soundcheck, all that stuff," Josh sighed, as Justin took a seat.

"I know, but I just want to sit and relax- because when you people watch, you never know who you just might see here," Justin smiled, nodded looking behind Josh.

Josh turned around to see Andrea pointing him out to Timmy, just a few yards away, who all of a sudden got a burst of energy and started running towards him. 

Josh smiled as Timmy ran towards him with his Snoopy sticking out of his backpack bouncing with every step, "Dadddddddyyyyy!" Andrea was walking behind Timmy, Josh bent down just in time to catch him and pick him up.

"Hi Daddy," Timmy smiled with a small cough.

"Hi Buddy," Josh smiled back, "How did you get here?"

"On a plane!"

Justin smiled at the two as Josh took Andrea in for a hug and kiss, "Merry Christmas."

"Wait, who flew you guys here?"

“Justin,” Andrew replied. 

Smiling Justin said, "Now that you all here. I have some news for you. I'm firing you Josh."

Andrea rolled her eyes, "I knew this was too good to be true. God Justin, you couldn't just fly Josh back home, but you flew Timmy and I out here just so we can hear you fire him. I knew this was good to be true...” she continued. 

"Andy wait- geez get a grip!" Justin said covering Andrea mouth with his hand. "I'm only firing him as a manager, I still want him to be my producer. But also so that you guys have some time together while Timmy gets better."

"What are you talking about J?" Josh asked as Timmy rested his head on Josh's shoulder.

Andrea licked Justin's hand to have it removed from her mouth.

"Really Andy?" Justin questioned wiping Andrea slobber of his hand and onto his jeans. Timmy giggling at what his mom did. 

"Anyway... Well I made some more phone calls this morning, and talked some some of the top doctors at Children's, so I sent them the paperwork Andy emailed me and they said they would be happy to take a look at Timmy. First appointment is Monday, and to help you guys out- I'm paying for all expenses- hotel, transportation, food, etc," Justin smiled as Andrea hugged him.

"Thank you," was all Andrea could get out.

"You're welcome," Justin smiled.

"Thanks J," Josh smiled back, adjusting Timmy on his hip.

"No problem, it's the season of giving right? Anyway even though I just "fired" Josh - I still need you guys at the concert tonight," Justin said.

"I think we can do that," Andrea said just as the luggage started to come. Josh put down Timmy to grab the bags and the booster seat.

"Great! You guys take the town car back, and I'll just take a cab back to the hotel, I also flew in another special person earlier today who I have yet to see. And by the way, Josh, I got you guys a suite, and your stuff has already been moved to the new room," Justin smiled as he started to leave, laughing as he looked back at shocked Josh. 

As he turned around, Timmy called out for him, "Uncle Justy!"

Justin turned back around and knelt down to Timmy's level as Timmy was running to him only to stop.

"Yeah buddy?"

"Thank you," Timmy smiled hugging Justin.

"You're welcome- Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas."

"Thank you." Timmy smiled.

"Alright, I'll see you later tonight- now I think your mom and dad are waiting for you," Justin said, pointing back to Andrea and Josh.

Timmy smiled and headed back towards his parents.

"Holy crap. What happened to him, because I know that's not the same Justin I talked a few days ago," Andrea said, as the three headed out to the town car that was waiting for them.

"I don't know he was weirdly happy and giddy this morning," Josh said as he put in Timmy's booster seat in the town car, then strapping Timmy in. "I'm happy you guys are here" he said pulling Andrea in closer for another deep kiss.

"Me too," Andrea smiled as they got into the car and headed for the hotel.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story