Author's Chapter Notes:

So this chapter has 2 songs from *NSYNC's 1998 Christmas Album "Home for Christmas" in it, song citations are at the "Chapter Notes" at the end... but I would recommend listening to the songs when they are mentioned in the chapter.

First one is "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" - Track 4 on the album, then the second one is the a Capella version of 'O Holy Night' which is Track 11 on the album.

Chapter 13: December 25, 2008 | Christmas Night | Part 2

*At the Concert* 

"Good evening everybody, just want to say thank you to every single one of you and the tremendous generosity you have shown, we have raised over $1 million for charity. With everything going on, I wasn't really in the Christmas spirit, but then I had a shitty night's sleep last night, and usually that's all it takes to get you back on the right track. So this morning that childlike Christmas spirit came back," Justin said to the crowd.

Josh and Andrea, holding Timmy, were standing on the side of the stage, watching what was going on.

"I still think he's high on something," Josh said.

Laughing, Andrea rubbed his back, "Probably, but just enjoy this while you can."

"So to everyone on my crew, my band, my backup singers, my dancers, can I just say that, you guys are the best thing ever in the entire world.  We're going to take it back to 1998, so do you all want to see some old friends who are here to help sing some good songs? Even though we're missing 1, it's good to have old friends around this time of year. So, ladies and gentlemen, welcome Joey, Lance and JC! But we know you all remember this one..."

That's when all 4 guys started singing "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays."

As the boys continued to sing, Josh looked at the side of the stage and saw Andrea holding Timmy, swaying back and forth smothering Timmy with kisses, Timmy giggling in return.  Josh couldn't help but smile, because at that point he knew Timmy would end up being okay for the time being.

When they were done singing, Justin wasn't completely done with the surprises, he walked over to Andrea and Timmy, grabbed Andrea's hand and dragged them onto stage.

"What are you doing?" Andrea mumbled trying to get her hand back from his grip.

"I want to introduce you all to someone special, and that someone special has a birthday today, so I want everyone to join and help sing Happy Birthday to my favorite god-son, Timmy, who is turning 5-years-old today," Justin continued as he brought Andrea and Timmy to the center of the stage, where the rest of the boys were.

Josh took Timmy from Andrea, as the entire venue started singing "Happy Birthday," as they were Timmy yawned and just buried his head into Josh's neck trying to hide from everyone.

"Now you get shy,” Andrea laughed, standing next to them, rubbing Timmy's back, whispering the song.

When everyone was done singing Josh asked Timmy, 'Now what do you tell everyone?"

"Thank You," Timmy said, coughing a little, and leaning towards his mom to hold him, and the two headed back to the side of the stage, standing next to Kirsten.

"Now you think I'm done with all the surprise?" Justin asked the crowd. "Well I have just one more for you guys!"

And that's when the 4 boys broke out in their a Capella version of "O Holy Night."

After the boys were finished singing, everyone but Justin, joined Andrea, Timmy, and Kirsten on the side of the stage.

"Hey we're going to go grab some drinks at this local bar I know that's actually open tonight. You guys wanna come?" Joey asked.

"Sure. I haven't seen you guys in forever, so it'll be nice to catch up," Kirsten smiled.

"What about you Andy?"

"Nope, not this time. I gotta get this guy to bed- it's been a long day for the both of us," Andrea smiled, as Timmy was already asleep in her arms. "So I think we're going to go back to the hotel and call it a night."

"Wow- little man can really fall asleep anytime, anywhere huh?"

"Yeah, there's no denying he's your kid Josh," Lance laughed.

"Thanks dude," Josh rolled his eyes.

"But if Josh wants to go- go," Andrea said as Josh looked at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's been a while since you guys all got together like this and just hung out, like way back when," Andrea said.

"Really?" Josh asked again.

"Oh my god- Yes! Go have fun- boys and gal night out. Have fun- you deserve it, trust me. I think if you put Timmy to bed and you're back to the room before he wakes up, we'll be okay," Andrea smiled then yawning.

Josh smiled, " You are the best and I love you," he said, kissing Andrea in between each word.

"I know," Andrea smiled. "Plus we'll see everyone in the morning at breakfast."

"Well, in that case let me help him get to bed, and then I'll meet you guys afterwards, say in the lobby because I'm sure Justin will wanna take a shower after the show. Does that work?" Josh asked.

"Works for us," Joey said as Lance nodded in agreement. "Plus, I'm sure Kirsten is going to wait for J anyway, so yeah that works. Just call me or Lance when you're ready and we'll meet up."

"Sounds good," Josh said, as he went to catch up with Andrea and Timmy, so they could head back to the hotel.

'Was this the perfect Christmas?' Josh thought, 'Far from it, but still ended up being a pretty damn good one. But I really do hope that Justin isn't high on some random drug right now, and that he'll go back to how he was before when the crash comes.'

As he was deep in his thought, he felt a snowball hit him in his side. Looking around, to see who threw it, he saw Andrea standing there smiling, behind the open town car door. Timmy already buckled in.

"Stinker," he laughed and made a snowball of his own, throwing it back at Andrea.

Squealing and ducking down behind the door, the snowball narrowly missed her, but she had her ammo ready and threw one back at him, once again hitting him. As it hit him, she couldn't control her laughter.

As she was laughing, she didn't notice Josh throwing a snowball her way until it hit her on the shoulder.

After she realized what had happened, she looked at her shoulder, and then looked back at him.

"Okay, we can go now," Josh laughed, Andrea sticking her tongue out at him, while he climbed into the front passenger seat, and Andrea in to the backseat where Timmy was sitting fast asleep. The driver pulled away from the venue and headed back to the hotel. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Song Credits:

*NSYNC. “Merry Christmas Happy Holidays.” Home for Christmas, Veit Renn.

*NSYNC. “O Holy Night.” Home for Christmas, Robin Wiley.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story