Author's Chapter Notes:

Had to split this chapter up, so it wouldn't be so long. I'm interested what you guys think about it. Plus it's been fun for me to update some of it. 

Chapter 2: December 23, 2008 | Part 1

Moments after Justin's head hit the pillow a loud knocking rang at the hotel room door."J- WAKE UP, YOU ARE LATE!" Josh yelled through the door, rubbing the sleep off of his face.

Justin just moaned and mumbled a few words that no one could understand as he rolled onto his stomach falling back to sleep.

People could wait, he was a big star, and if he wanted a few more minutes of sleep he was going to get it.

"JUSTIN GET UP!" Josh's voice was louder this time, not behind a wall, a door. He was standing next to the very bed Justin was sleeping in.

"Get out of my hotel room, I want a few more minutes of sleep. Thanks to you, I was up half the night talking to that damn chick..."

"To Kirsten..." Josh cut Justin off.

"Yeah, Whatever her name is. So back the fuck up off me, let me sleep for another hour then come wake me up again!" Justin yelled, pulling the covers up over his face once again.

"Sorry Mr. Timberlake, that is a no can do," Josh smiled at his thoughts, pouring ice water onto Justin slowly knowing this would wake him up.

After half of the container was gone Justin sprang out of his bed.

"Josh, SHIT what the hell are you doing?" Justin yelled trying to get a towel.

"You need to get ready, look you have already missed one thing today, and you're sure as hell not going to miss another." Josh smiled going through some papers.

Sure outside he was smiling, however, inside he was hurt, dying, and wanting to be home with his sick and dying son Timmy.

"GET OUT! I'll be down in half an hour!" Justin yelled, pointing to the hotel room door.

"Justin, you better be downstairs in half an hour, no later and maybe sooner... or no ice cream for the little boy. I'll be timing you," Josh said sarcastically as he left the room.

"Where in the hell is my damn hair people?" Justin yelled to know one but himself, "They must not appreciate anything nowadays!" he added as he slammed his fist into the wall.

Walking around and looking at the phone Justin started to yell again, "Where in the hell is my breakfast?" he yelled picking up the phone and calling room service.

"Hello, room service," the employee said over the phone.

"Where in the hell is my cereal!" Justin yelled into the phone.

"Sir we are running a little behind schedule, you're breakfast will be up in just a few minutes," the employee said.

"NO NOT IN A FEW MINUTES!" Justin yelled, "I want it right now, or I'll have you fired!" Justin added, slamming the phone down.

"Yes sir, right away sir," they said a little too late, as Justin had already slammed the phone down.

Justin walked into the bathroom, he got into the hot shower, and he was already being treated like a third class man.

After his short hot shower, Justin got out and pulled a towel around himself.

He walked out of the bathroom and smiled at the food that was awaiting him.

Digging into his breakfast, time slipped by and the next thing Justin knew Josh was walking into the room.

"Didn't I say be down in half an hour. It's been an hour buddy. So let's go," Josh said, walking closer to Justin.

"Don't you know when to leave me alone? I'm eating, can't you see that?" Justin hissed as he stood up and pulled on his coat.

"I don't want you to eat, if it is making me and the rest of your damn crew look bad. Now we need to get out of here, and now," Josh said as they walked out of the hotel room together.

"Gosh, Josh, What has got in to you lately?" Justin asked as they got on the elevator.

"ME? ME? You are the one with the shitty attitude!" Josh stated.

"Whatever" Justin mumbled as Josh pushed for first floor.

"I'm having an attitude lately, for the mere fact, that I’m here doing my job and not at home, with Timmy, whom has gotten worse since I left. I can't even get a fucking day off to go and see him and Andrea, and I was supposed to be heading home tomorrow afternoon..." Josh said, trailing off.

"So?" Justin asked, not getting the whole point of the conversation.

Josh looked at Justin shaking his head in disappointment; Justin wasn't seeing the picture at all.

After a long day talking to the press, doing TV shows, everyone headed back to the hotel. No one dare talk to Justin, because he was in a bad mood, worse than the one he was in that morning.

"Listen, Josh, I don't want any phone calls. Not even from my mom, or that one chick..."

"Kirsten," Josh cut Justin off.

"Yeah whatever her name is," Justin said as they got on the elevator, "I want to spend time to myself, take a bath, and SLEEP!" Justin said as he unlocked his hotel door and slammed it into Josh's face.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story