Author's Chapter Notes:

So this ended up being split into 4 parts- just made more sense and made it more smooth (does that make sense? it does in my head, but when typed out I don't know) 

December 23 | Part 3

After Josh hung up the phone, he fell back on to his bed and the tears started to come out.
"Why was Justin becoming so stubborn lately... not that he hasn't, it just seems worse this time.." Josh wondered as he pulled something out of his backpack. A letter Timmy wrote before he left.
Josh opened the envelope and smiled at the 4-year-old's writing attempts. He remembered walking into the kitchen watching Andrea help Timmy write this letter and how Andrea had shooed him out so he couldn't see what was going on.

~Flashback~
It was the middle of September, and the air was still fairly warm in Jackson, Wyoming.  Josh was about to leave on Justin's tour in 2 days for God knows how long, with a small break for Christmas. Timmy wanted to write his daddy a letter with the help of his mom of course.
"Momma!!!" Timmy yelled coming down the stairs and Andrea meeting him at the bottom.
"Yes?" Andrea asked as she saw him carrying down some paper and his crayons. 
"Can you help me write a letter to Daddy to stick in his suitcase before he goes?" Timmy asked as he reached his mom and they both headed into the kitchen.
"Of course," Andrea said. 
"Should we bake him some cookies also?"
"Yeah! Peanut Butter!!" Timmy cheered
. Andrea laughed, "Alright, peanut butter it is then."
Timmy helped Andrea with the cookies, well when he wasn't trying to eat the batter. Now they were in the middle of writing the letter to Josh.
"Hey, why does it smell like peanut butter cookies in here?" Josh asked walking in to their country style wood floored kitchen.
"Daddy no!" Timmy laughed with a slight cough.
"Josh, you wait out in the living room," Andrea smiled, pushing Josh out of the kitchen and into their bright living room. 
"Are you hiding things from me?" Josh raised an eyebrow at his wife of 6 years, grabbing her and pulling her closer to him.
"Me? Hide things from you? No... Never," Andrew smirked at him. "We are just making you something, and you have to act all surprised," she said as Josh kissed her softly on the lips. 
"I don't want to leave in two days," Josh said, pulling Andrea even more closely to him.
"We don't want you to leave, but we'll see you at Christmas so we can make do," Andrea sighed kissing him back before a loud yell came from the kitchen.
"MOMMA!" Timmy yelled as he ran to the entry between the kitchen and the living room, a small smile came to his lips looking at his parents hugging.
"Go help him then." Josh said, holding onto Andrea tighter as he gave her one more kiss before she pulled out of his arms and walked back into the kitchen with her son.

~End Flash Back~

Josh was snapped out of his thoughts by the phone ringing, he slowly picked it up and sighed, "Hello?" 
"Where the hell is my dinner Josh? I pay you enough money, and you can't tell the damn hotel to get me my fucking food. What good are you anyway?" Justin yelled in the phone.
"You wouldn't even still be here if it wasn't for me Justin. So just think about it, and go get your own damn food. I'm not your personal slave," Josh said.
"How much do I pay you Josh seriously? How much?" Justin asked.
Josh had to think about it for awhile... "Um... just enough to make the bill payments and only some of Timmy's medical bills," Josh said. "The rest goes to traveling for your tour because you refuse to pay for anyone's plane ticket or travel expenses so we have to pay ourselves, so I'm also paying out-of-pocket for the crews travel expenses so they don't have to worry about it. Still don't know how you convinced the label not to pay for their travel..." 
"You make plenty... actually more then you should be making," Justin said. "Now get my dinner now, and I want chicken fettuccine with no broccoli, not even one little speck of broccoli on it!" he continued before hanging up the phone. 
"Well Justin’s just going have to starve for tonight," Josh said, as he went out to gather some of the other crew to see if they wanted to go grab a bite without Justin.
"So where does everyone want to go?" Josh asked meeting up with everyone in the hotel lobby. 
"We voted earlier on Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner," Justin's production manager, Todd said.
"Sounds good... I'm in the mood for wings,” Josh said.

~An hour later~   Justin sat on this bed, watching the TV, all kinds of Christmas shows were on, as there were only 2 days left until the holiday. Looking at his clock, he had called Josh over an hour ago, his food should have been there by now.
Getting up and grabbing his phone he called down to Josh's room, no answer.  Then he called down to the front desk, as soon as someone picked up, he started bitching them out about not bringing up his food.
"Sorry sir, we have no order for that room," the man said into the phone.
"Then I would like to order it then... chicken fettuccine Alfredo with no broccoli and if I find even a small little piece of broccoli in it I'm going to have your supervisor fire all of you!" Justin yelled threw the phone.
"Yes sir. It'll be up in 1 hour - 1 1/2 hour," the guy said.
"I want it in the next 15 minutes!" Justin said, getting madder by the second.
"Sorry sir, but there are other people in front of you waiting for their orders, so you'll just have to wait your turn.  Sorry company policy," the guy said. 
"Well screw the company policy and have my food up here within the next 15 minutes or else!" Justin said, slamming the phone back on the receiver.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story