Author's Chapter Notes:

It's a short chapter but sets up the next couple of chapters to come :)

 

Now I'm kind of thinking when this one is done, doing a back story (prologue?) about Josh and Andrea- let me know what you think!

Ch. 6: December 24, 2008 | Christmas Eve

Josh paced around his hotel room, picking up his phone he punched in a few numbers.

"Justin, I was thinking you don't need me tomorrow," Josh was cut off.

"I need you and my whole crew," Justin hissed about to slam down the phone.

"You aren't gonna have a crew tomorrow if you don't stop acting like this," Josh snapped hearing the phone slam down.

Justin sighed as he slammed the phone down. Didn't anyone know this concert is supposed to help the homeless all while promoting the new album at the same time? Falling back on his king-sized bed, and taking some sleeping pills, he fell into a restless sleep only to be woken up by someone poking him.

"Justin... Justin..." a voice said, making Justin jump awake. Justin looked around, his heart racing; no one could get into his room.

"CHRIS!" Justin yelled looking at his former and dead band mate.

"Chris, what the hell are you doing in here. You scared me half to death. This is a dream, right? Damn these pills are the best sleeping pills ever!" Justin said, looking at the prescription bottle.

"I'm supposed to scare you, that's my job dumbass," the figure replied, smacking Justin upside the head while ignoring the dream question.

"Ouch, that shit hurt!" Justin sneered, holding the back of his head while placing the bottle back on the nightstand. "Now if you have something to say then go ahead, talk. If not, then leave me alone so I can get some sleep. I have a benefit concert tomorrow evening and I need my beauty rest"

"You know my hell is watching you screw up your life right- including all your relationships you used to have with family, your friends? J, You have lost the Christmas spirit, and it is my duty to help you before it is too late, and end up like me before you know it."

Justin was furious by now, "DAMMIT CHRIS I HAVE MY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!"

"Silence!" Chris thunderously yelled.

Justin leaned back in his bed stunned. Chris never spoke that way to anyone at least that Justin could remember.

"Tonight will be visited by three spirits at 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00," Chris continued.

"Yeah... so tonight isn't going to work..."

"Yeah, well to fuckin bad- because they work on their own time, not your time. So, with that, like I was saying, The Ghost of Christmas Past, The Ghost of Christmas Present, and the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Be will be paying you a visit, and you would do well to listen and learn from them. For if not I fear for your very soul." Chris said then disappeared in some fog.

"Wait!" Justin screamed but it was too late.

A little frightened and a lot confused, Justin tried unsuccessfully to fall back asleep as was just kept tossing and turning.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story