Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter I think is where most of the fun begins :) 

Chapter 7: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas' Past

At the stroke of one, the clock rang loud as Justin sat up in his bed. Fearing for his life he held onto his sheets tightly in his hands. A tall skinny woman, in her 30's appeared in the doorway connecting the main room and the bedroom.

"Who are you and how did you get in my room!" yelled Justin, throwing his covers off him and getting up out of his bed.

"Justin, I am the Ghost of Christmas' Past," she said, walking towards him.

"You get out of my room." Justin said, his heart pounding faster and faster, pointing to the door. "Where's Trey? My security guy whose supposed to be outside the door at all times?"

"Sleeping, he's out like a light, duh," she said. Taking his hand in to hers, pulling him along with her. "Look, we only have less than an hour for this, now come with me because you need some major help."

Lights came flying at them, laughter, singing, smiling faces came flying at him.

"Where are we?" Justin asked, unsure of himself.

"Your past- hence the whole point of me being the ghost of Christmas pasts thing," the Ghost said as they stopped.

"Are you always a smart ass?" Justin asked.

"Only when asked dumb questions," she said, walking away.

"Hey- Wait!" Justin shouted, running to catch up with her.

They were in a small town; a green tree was lit up with colorful lights, snow falling outside.

The smell of eggnog, turkey and a fire burning hit from all sides.

"Mom, look what I got for you," a young Justin smiled, running towards his mother with a present in his hand.

"Awe, Justin you didn't have to get me anything," his mother smiled, giving him a hug.
Looking around, Justin realized he was back home, where he used to live, grow up, have fun.

"I don't want to be here, take me back!" Justin yelled as the ghost silenced him with a hand over his mouth.

His mom pulled open the paper and looked at the gift her only son had got her. Not spending money on her, he had made her a gift with his stepfather. A wood heart, painted in red with the letters reading, "Love lives in this house."

"Oh, this is just..." His mom stopped, tears over coming her with joy.

"I TOLD YOU TAKE ME BACK TO MY ROOM!" yelled Justin as the ghost grabbed his hand again, they were on their way.

"Nope sorry- that is not a stop on this route..."

Slowly coming to a walk they were back stage at a concert. Two days before Christmas, Justin was now at the age of 20. People were running around, girls were screaming in their seats. *NSYNC was doing a charity concert.

20-year-old Justin was walking down the halls, a gift in one hand and a smile on his face. Looking in each door he passed by, stopped at his dressing room. Justin opened the door slowly, his smile getting even bigger at what he found sitting on the couch watching TV, and drinking Eggnog.

"There you are," 20-year-old Justin smiled, walking in the room all the way closing the door behind him.

The young dirty blonde smiled back at him, sitting her cup down.

"Let's go now!" Justin yelled to the ghost.

"Silence, and watch!" she hushed him.

"Hey J," Kirsten smiled as Justin walked over to her, taking her into his arms for a tight hug.

"I've been looking all over for you." Justin smiled, kissing her lightly on the lips.

"I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE TAKE ME BACK TO MY ROOM!" Justin yelled only to be silenced again.

"Like I told you, in your dressing room." Kirsten smiled, touching his nose lightly, kissing him again. "Oh I got you something, even though we said no presents..." she said, moving out of his arms and grabbing something from her purse.

"That's funny because I got you something also..." smiled Justin, pulling Kirsten back to him.

"You go first," Kirsten giggled as Justin handed her a small gift with color paper all over it.
Kirsten slowly pulled off the paper; a small velvet box in the color of box lay in her hands now. Her smile going away as her hands started to shake she started to open the box.

"A promise ring, right now that is all I can give you. I don't know how long *NSYNC is going to be going for. After we end, I want to marry you, but that might be in 10 years. So this...You..." Justin stumbled across the words trying to find the right ones.

"GET A LIFE STUPID!" Justin yelled at his younger self.

"Damn, do you ever shut up? Hello... reminder! They can't hear nor see you, so now hush! " snapped the ghost.

"This makes what I got you suck," was all Kirsten could get out as a few tears ran down her face, Justin kissed them away.

"Nothing sucks if it comes from you," Justin smiled.

"LET ME BACK TO MY HOTEL NOW!" yelled Justin to the ghosts.

"We have one more stop, before taking you back," she said as she took his hand, light went flashing by, as they started to slow down.

They were now in an Orlando hospital, and Justin was now 22-years-old.

"Look, I'm an uncle," smiled 22-year-old Justin as he held a baby boy in his arms.
Andrea sat in the bed holding hands with her husband, Josh Chasez. Timothy Scott had just been born eight hours ago.

"Who would have thought, me have a son, and a Christmas son at that," Josh smiled, taking Timmy and holding him.

"When are you and Kirsten gonna tie the knot and pop out a few kids?" winked Andrea with a yawn.

Justin just smiled as he winked at Andrea.

"Never, because that chick is a waste of space, time..."

The ghost silenced Justin once more, "I swear Justin- anymore outbursts, I will use duct tape or even a zipper to shut your mouth."

"Sorry," Justin said, rolling his eyes and going back to watch what was happening in front of them.

"I'm not sure, soon maybe. I just started this whole solo thing and stuff, so we'll see," Justin shrugged his shoulders looking at how happy Andrea and JC were.

Before he knew it, Justin was back in his hotel room, trying to adjust his eyes to the darkness that was around him- trying to find the figure that was just with him, but couldn't find her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story