Author's Chapter Notes:

It's a super short chapter, but it's to set up for Christmas Morning :) Plus it's a chapter I wanted to post yesterday, the 24th, but with travel issues and finally getting to my parents 24 hours later than scheduled- I pushed it today, but hoping to post another chapter tomorrow, the 26th.

Chapter 9: December 24/25, 2008 | The Ghosts of Christmas’ Yet To Be

As soon as the ghosts disappeared, the clock struck 3:00 and the TV turned on by itself, lighting up the entire bedroom.

One of the 24-hour news channels was on, and the anchor started talking.

"And further more, a sad day for all the *NSYNC fans, and Justin Timberlake fans. Pop Prince Justin Timberlake died last night."

Justin looked at the TV, then at himself. "I'm not dead, I'm right here!" he snorted, turning his attention back to the TV.

"At the age of 28, Timberlake was on the top of the world, even if that meant, dissing, hurting, stepping on the backs of fellow workers, band mates, lovers, and family members."

A flash on the TV happened

'Now I know we should be all sad about this death, but there's still more Justin to come out with the unreleased songs, re-mixes, duets, the "best of" stuff. It's like he won't really be gone. Plus don't they say that someone is worth 10x more when they're dead then alive?" Will Pointtinger, a record executive, said.  

"Well that's reassuring," Justin muttered. 

"I think it's awesome that he'll be remembered, but also thankful that we don't have to deal with him anymore. Don't get me wrong, he's a great singer... has a great looking ass, but he's the worst person to work for," one of Justin's backup singers said. 

"Oh yep, now at the top of the shit list." 

Then Joshua appeared on the screen.

"Well Josh wouldn't say anything horrible," Justin said. 

"What is there to say about him? He was such a great guy; he was the youngest in the group. We all loved him like a younger brother. When Chris was killed, we were all hurt. We went our different ways, and he went solo. I was managing him, which is when he started to get bad. We were on tour at the time and we didn't get much time off, which means I wasn't home to see my son, before he died..." Joshua started as he was getting emotional. "I'm sorry but can we stop this."

"What the fuck?"

"We'll have more on this tragic death of a pop prince in a special show tonight at 8pm" the anchor said as scenes of an accident showed up on the screen.

“Wait! Hold on if they said 28-year-old, then none of this has happened yet. But why are you showing me this if I can’t do anything about it?” 

That’s when all of a sudden, the TV started to pull him in. 

"I don't want to die!" Justin cried as he was being sucked into the TV. "I promise I will change! I JUST DON'T WANT TO DIE. I’LL MAKE SURE IT’S CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY. I PROMISE- I REALLY DO!…” 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story