Eve was crying happy tears, her heart being filled with nothing else but pure happiness. 


The registrar continued with the official part. He let them repeat the promise of marriage and exchange their wedding rings. 


Justin didn’t mind going for the German tradition and putting his ring on Eve’s right hand, as she was still wearing Josh’s on her left. After their engagement she asked for his permission keeping Josh’s rings on. Justin didn’t contradict. He understood, Josh would continue being a part of her life, no matter, if he was still with her or not. 


Both also agreed Eve having a double name after their wedding. Giving up on Josh’s name was something she could never imagine. But it was also a matter of course for her, becoming a Timberlake. 


„You may kiss the bride now,“ the registrar finally announced. 


Justin came a step closer and cupped her face gently with both hands. He looked in her eyes, cherishing the precious moment. 


„My wife,“ he whispered. 


„My husband,“ she whispered back. 


Justin closed the gap between their faces and placed a tender kiss on her lips. 


„What now?“ She asked happily, as they released each other. 


„We need to catch a flight,“ he answered. 


„Where are we going?“ 


„Paris.“ 


She giggled. 


„Really? From all places you chose Paris?“ 


Justin smiled at her. 


„It’s the city of love.“ 


She put her arms around his neck and kissed him again. 


„My husband is such a romantic.“ 


„Paris is just the beginning. We’ll go to the most cheesiest places on that planet together.“


„Sounds like a very long honeymoon.“


„That’s the positive site of retirement. We can do whatever we want, as long as we want.“ 


She raised her eyebrows.


„Did you pack my suitcase?“ 


„Baby… we’re obscenely rich. Just buy whatever you need at the airport,“ he joked, knowing she would immediately roll her eyes. 


„Stop being that cocky, Timberlake.“ 


He kissed her again.


„Of course I packed some stuff for you.“


„What kind of stuff?“ 


„Um… the red lingerie I bought you for Christmas…“


She laughed. 


„Okay, looks like I really need to do some shopping at the airport.“ 



Next morning, in Paris. 


Eve was waking up slowly, feeling Justin’s soft kisses on her neck. 


„Jetlag…“ she mumbled. „I feel like I didn’t sleep at all.“ 


„It’s almost noon, baby. I am brutally hungry,“ he replied, still kissing her. 


She grinned dirty.


„For what?“ 


„For you. But I can’t offer more sex, if I don’t get some food first.“ 


„Sounds concerning,“ she teased. 


Justin placed a sweet kiss on her lips. Then he grabbed the phone and ordered breakfast. 


The room service arrived short time later. Both wrapped themselves into the most coziest bathrobes and enjoyed delicious croissants and crepes with fresh fruits in bed. Their hotel suite was having a breathtaking view at the Eiffel Towel.


„This place is magical, honey. I couldn’t imagine a more romantic honeymoon morning than this,“ Eve said. 


Her cellphone rang in the next moment. It was Lisa. Eve picked up, starting a video call. 


„Hey mom, hey dad!“ Lisa and Silas cheered happily, waving them. 


„Hey kids,“ both replied. „Are you already back home?“ Eve wanted to know.


„Yes, we are. And we’re missing our furniture,“ Lisa complained half seriously. 


„Um ya… because of that… they should bring it back this afternoon,“ Justin explained. 


„How is Paris?“ Silas wanted to know.


„Cold,“ Justin replied. But we’re not planning leaving bed anyway.“


„Too much information,“ Silas complained. 


„Talking about sex…“ Lisa said, with a big smile on her face.


Eve and Justin exchanged irritated glances.


„We finally know the baby’s gender… it’s a boy!“


„This is amazing! I’m so happy for you two,“ Eve cheered. 


„Another son and heir,“ Justin said proudly. 


„The reason we’re telling you this…“ Silas said next, making a short pause. 


„We’re are listening,“ Eve pushed him. 


„We wanna name him Josh.“


Eve’s eyes immediately filled with tears. 


„Oh my god…“ 


„Are you okay, mom?“ Lisa asked carefully.


Eve nodded.


„Yes… of course yes… this is beautiful… I… I’m just speechless…“ 


Justin put his arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple. 


„Joshua Timberlake. It’s perfect,“ he said to Lisa and Silas. 


„Joshua Randall Timberlake,“ Silas corrected his father. 


Now Justin’s eyes started swimming, as well. 


„Thank you,“ he said with breaking voice. 


Eve wiped away her tears and kissed Justin’s cheek. 


„Look what you’ve done to us,“ she complained half seriously. 


Lisa chuckled.


„I bet no one can beat this wedding gift.“




- THE END -


 


Completed
Patricia is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Part III - Still on my brain also liked 12 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story