After reading a bedtime story for both kids, Silas brought Jake into bed first and wished him a good night. Then he took care for Lisa. She crawled into her bed, still wearing her wings. 


„You’re sure you wanna sleep with your wings, Tinkerbell?“ Silas asked.


„A fairy can’t put off her wings, Silas,“ she informed him.


He smiled at her and covered her under the blanket. 


„You’r right, silly me.“ 


„Silas…?“ She asked shyly, before he switched off the small light at her bedside table.


„Yes?“ 


„Can I marry you when I’m grow up?“ 


Silas begun laughing. He sat down at the edge of her bed, being terribly amused by her seriousness. 


„Why you wanna marry an old guy like me?“ 


„Because you’re funny. And cute,“ Lisa explained. 


„I feel very flattered you think I am funny. And cute. But I’ll be really old when you’re grown up.“


„My daddy is really old, as well. But he’s still funny and very handsome.“ 


Silas laughed again. 


„I must admit, you made a good point.“


„Then it’s settled,“ she replied, giving him a sassy smile. 


He smiled back and kissed her forehead.


„Good night, Tinkerbell.“ 



Lisa couldn’t fall asleep, when Silas left her bedroom. She completely worked up in her fantasy marrying him one day and daydreamed about their wedding. 


Some time later the doorbell rang. Lisa sat down in bed, wondering who it was. Then she switched on her light and sneaked out of her bedroom on her tiptoes. She stopped standing in the middle of the stairs, watching Silas opening up.


„Hey, thank you for coming by,“ he said to a pretty blond girl in his age.


She smiled naughty and stopped standing in front of him. Then she put her arms around his neck and kissed him deep. 


Lisa couldn’t trust her eyes. Her little heart broke into pieces. After watching them for a short moment, she hurried downstairs. Silas noticed her steps and stopped kissing his girlfriend. 


„Tinkerbell, why aren’t you in bed?“ he asked her. 


Lisa stopped standing in front them. Her small head was completely red from anger. 


„How dared you!!! You agreed marrying me!!!“ she yelled at him. 


Silas didn’t know how to react. His girlfriend begun laughing hard.


„What’s so funny, missy?!“ Lisa asked furiously. 


The girl pulled herself together, giving Lisa a degrading look.


„How old are you, five?“


„I’m already six!“ Lisa talked back. 


„Well, you know… Silas is more into blond girls, I’m afraid,“ she said arrogantly. 


„Hey! Why are you doing this?“ Silas blamed his girlfriend, while Lisa’s eyes were filling with tears. 


„Because she’s a nasty little brat,“ she answered. 


„And you are ugly from inside!!!“ Lisa yelled. 


As she couldn’t fight her tears any longer, she turned away and rushed upstairs.


„What the hell is wrong with you? She’s a kid!“ Silas complained. 


His girlfriend scoffed.


„I can’t believe what is happening here!“


Then she turned around and left the house. Silas watched her slamming the front door. Then he hurried upstairs. He found Lisa lying in bed, being completely covered under her blanket. Carefully he sat down a the edge. 


„Can we talk about what just happened?“ he asked calmly. 


Lisa didn’t react. 


„Please, Tinkerbell. I really feel bad about all of this.“ 


Lisa pulled down her blanket and sat down in front of him.


„How could you invite another girl to our house?“ She blamed him. 


Her attitude was brutally cute. He needed all his strength staying serious. 


„Your parents allowed me having a visitor tonight,“ he explained. 


„And why you didn’t mention, that you have a girlfriend, when I asked you to marry me?“ 


„Well, I need to admit, after what just happened I need to rethink, if I still want her to be my girlfriend. She was very rude to you and honestly, I don’t like such behavior.“ 


„Does it mean you’ll still marry me?“ 


Silas sighed.


„I never said that, Lizzy. Look, you might like me today, but I promise you, when you get older, you’ll certainly prefer having a boyfriend in your age.“


„No, Silas. I made my choice and I’m not gonna change my mind,“ she replied seriously. 


He smiled at her and caressed her wild curly hair. 


„Let’s wait and see.“ 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me what you think so far :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story