Eve and Josh returned home few hours later. 


„We’re back. Stop making out!“ Josh shouted to warn Silas. 


They expected him being with his girlfriend. As there was no response, both went into the living room and found him sleeping peacefully at the sofa. 


„Si? We’re back,“ Eve said, while touching his shoulder carefully. 


But Silas didn’t react. 


She smiled calmly and took a blanket to cover him up. Josh switched off the telly at the same time.


„Can’t wait for the best part of the night,“ he said smugly, on their way into their bedroom. 


She gave him a dirty smile. As they reached the door, she took his hand and pulled him inside. Then she closed the door and pushed him playfully against it.


„Someone can’t wait, hm?“ Josh teased his wife.


„Stop talking, Chasez,“ she replied, while opening his belt and the zipper of his trousers. Her hand slid into his briefs, grabbing his harden dick. 


Josh groaned with satisfaction. 


„Behave… this is just a little treat…“ she whispered temptingly. 


Then she went down on her knees, pulled down his trousers and shorts a little bit and licked him in his full length. Josh groaned louder, grabbing one hand into her hair. He loved watching her doing that to him. 


„Baby… please give me little more…“


She reached his tip and took him into her mouth.


„Fuck yeeeees…“ he panted. 


She satisfied him slow, not wanting him to cum, yet.


„God Eve… I can’t wait… I want you now…“ 


She stopped and gave him another dirty smile. He took her hand to make her stand up. Then he opened the zipper of her dress and got rid of it in a second. She undressed his upper body first and continued with his trousers and briefs. He opened her bra next and tossed it impatiently to the floor. Then he grabbed her breasts with both hands and made her moan.


„Every inch of your body is pure pleasure,“ he groaned. 


She smiled and pulled him to their bed. He laid down at his back and watched her undressing her panties slowly. Then she crawled on top of him.


„I need to feel you, baby… please don’t torture me…“ he begged, as she begun rubbing herself playfully against his hard dick. 


She enjoyed bringing his to his limits. 


„Eve… I need you…“


Slowly she let him slid inside of her. 


„Oh Josh…“ she moaned, getting lost in the moment… 



Eve was lying on top of Josh, slowly retuning back to reality. She heard his heart still beating fast. He stroke her back softly with his fingertips, enjoying their intimacy. 


„Doing life with you is perfection. I feel so blessed having you and our little ones. Every day, when I open my eyes seeing your beautiful faces lying next to me, I feel like the happiest man on earth,“ Josh said quietly. 


Eve raised her head and smiled at him.


„I could never express with words what you and our kids mean to me. I’m grateful for every single second I have with you.“ 


Josh smiled back and pulled her face closer to place a gentle kiss on her lips. 


„I don’t wanna ruin our cheesy moment, but we need to get dressed,“ he said next. 


Eve rolled her eyes. 


„Can’t wait for puberty, when they stop crawling into our bed every night.“


„Who says they’ll ever stop?“ Josh joked. 



Hours later Eve and Josh were in deep sleep. He was spooning her tightly. Then the bedroom door opened up slowly. Sleepy Lisa went to Josh’s bedside. Then she lifted the blanket, laid down next to him and tapped his shoulder. Josh released Eve’s body and turned on his back, without waking up. Lisa crawled at his belly, closed her eyes and immediately returned back to sleep.


Half our later the door opened up again. Jake came inside, crawled into their bed on Eve’s bedside and cuddled up to her chest. She put her arm around his small body and embraced him tightly. 



„Daddy… Daddy, wake up. I have very important news,“ Lisa whispered, still lying on Josh’s belly. 


Josh didn’t react. 


„Daddy, I know you’re faking it.“ 


Josh begun smiling. He opened one eye for a short moment and then pretended to be still asleep. Lisa giggled. 


„Lazy daddy,“ she teased. 


Eve and Jake woke at the same time. She turned onto her back, having her son in her arm. 


„Tell us the burning news, Lizzy“ she said to her daughter. 


Lisa cleared her throat. 


„I decided to marry Silas, when I’m grown up.“ 


Immediately Josh opened his eyes and gave Lisa a concerned look. Eve smiled all over her face, waiting for Josh’s next reaction. 


„But he’s too old for you, Lizzy,“ Jake replied. 


„Your brother is right. Why must it be Silas?“ Josh asked. 


„Don’t you think Phin would be a better candidate?“ Eve suggested. 


„Must it necessarily be a Timberlake?“ Josh added.


„Yes, daddy. But not Phin,“ Lisa answered. 


„Why not?“ Eve wanted to know.


„Because he’s my best friend! I don’t wanna share my best friend with Lizzy!“ Jake intervened. 


„Don’t worry, Jakey. I’m not interested in your bestie. He’s not my type.“


„Not your type?! No boy should be your type in your age!“ Josh talked back. 


„Sorry, daddy. But that’s how things are. I just wanted you to be prepared,“ Lisa said seriously. 


„Prepared for what?!“ Josh asked concerned. 


„That there will be a wedding. A very expensive wedding. The guest list is very long, I’m afraid,“ 


„What?! You already made a guest list?!“ Josh continued asking. 


Eve tried very hard not bursting out laughing. 


„Does the groom already know about your plans?“ she asked her daughter. 


„Of course he does,“ Lisa answered. 


„Does it mean he agreed marrying you?“ Eve continued asking.


„Not exactly. I’m still working on it,“ Lisa informed her. 


Eve and Josh exchanged glances. She was biting her lips, suppressing a smile. He gave his attention back to their daughter. 


„I can tell you one thing, pumpkin. If you really marry a Timberlake one day, I’ll make sure his folks pay for the wedding.“




July, 2045


Justin took a shower, put on some dark blue chinos and a white polo shirt. Then he packed fresh clothes for few days into his weekender. As he left his bedroom, he hesitated, if he should talk to Silas again or not. Finally he decided at least to inform him, that he wouldn’t be around for the rest of the day. He went to Silas’s bedroom and knocked at the door, before going in. Silas was lying at his bed, being busy with his cell, not giving any attention to his father.


„I’m leaving for Lizzy’s family brunch,“ Justin said. 


Silas glanced at him.


„With your weekender?“


„I’m staying the night.“ 


Now Justin was having his son’s full attention. 


„Oh wow…“ Silas said cynically. „You’re banging Eve. Again. I bet you couldn’t wait when JC…“


„Don’t you dare finishing that sentence,“ Justin warned him. 


Silas scoffed. 


„Okay, nevermind. Let’s pretend you’re the good person in this room.“ 


Justin didn’t respond and left the situation. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope the time jumps are not too confusing for you. I never wrote a stroy like this before, it's a challange ;) If there's something I could do better, please don't hesitate to let me know. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story