July, 2040


Lisa’s long blond hair was sleek. She just finished straightened it. She looked into the mirror over the sink. Her make-up was very expressive. She took her devil-red lipstick to finish her look. 


„You’re sure you wanna wear your mother’s little black dress?“ she heard Violet shouting from her bedroom. 


„It’s Gucci. And classic. She looks awesome in it. And so will I,“ Lisa shouted back. 


Both girls were making themselves ready for Phin’s twenties birthday party. Justin allowed his son celebrating in their house and planned staying the night at Josh’s and Eve’s place. Jessica wouldn’t return home for the night as well, being busy with her latest film project at the east coast. 


„You were right. This dress looks brutally hot on you. Maybe too hot, Violet said,“ seeing Lisa in her outfit. 


She felt kind of intimidated by her best friend’s beauty. Lisa changed a lot within the last two years. Her light hair suited her very well, making her deep blue eyes shine even brighter. Her body shape was petite like her mothers, but she had full breasts and a little more ass. 


Lisa smiled self satisfied and put her black high heels on.


„You’re very beautiful, as well, V,“ she complimented her friend, who was wearing a less exciting navy shift dress and silver high-heeled sandals. 


„It’s unfair you have bigger boobs, but being two years younger,“ Violet complained. 


Lisa smiled.


„Trust me, your boobs have the perfect size. My brother is not into big boobs.“ 


Violet frowned. 


„How do you know about your brother’s preferences?“


Lisa smirked. 


„One day I used his iPad. But he forgot deleting his browsing history…“ 


„Okay, okay…I regret that I asked,“ Violet interrupted her. 


„I really hope you and Jake will put the sticks out of your asses and make some progress tonight,“ Lisa said next. 


„But you said he’s dating someone,“ Violet replied. 


„Yes. But you’re hotter that her. And I know he likes you.“


„How you know? Did he google me, as well?“ Violet joked. 


Lisa smiled at her friend. 


„I simply know.“


„What about you?“ Violet changed the subject. 


„Me?“ 


„Yes. We both know Phin won’t miss the chance hovering above you tonight. How long will you keep him on distance?“ 


„As long as it takes,“ Lisa replied annoyed. 


„But he’s so handsome. He’s a carbon copy of his dad, when he was in his age. How can you not like him, Lizzy?“ 


Lisa stared at her friend. She realized it was the right moment to inform her about what she found out few days ago, when she accidentally listened to a conversation between Justin and Josh. 


„Silas is coming back from London tonight. He’ll show up at Phin’s party to surprise his him.“


Violet’s eyes and mouth got wide open. She needed a moment to process. 


„How do you know that?“ 


„I heard uncle T talking to my dad about it.“ 


„So, that’s why you look like a sex goddess, hm? You wanna impress Silas.“


Lisa smiled smugly. 


„Guilty.“ 


Violet didn’t know what to say. Of course she knew about her best friend’s crush for Silas since she was little. But she believed Lisa should let go and not waisting her time craving for a guy, who would never be interested in her, due to her young age. 


„Lizzy…“


„I know what you think, V. You told me more than just once. But I want him. And I’ll get him.“ 


Violet was shocked hearing her say that. 


„He’s nine years older than you. How can you still ignore that fact?“ 


„Because I don’t see the problem, V. My mom is eight years younger than my dad. And no one cares.“


„That’s not the same story, Liz. Your parents came together being much older than you are.“ 


Lisa gave her friend a serious look. 


„I’m waiting for him for ten years. And I will wait another ten, if necessary.“ 




„Are you sure it was a good idea leaving the kids on their own tonight?“ Eve asked Justin.


They just relaxed with Josh at the sofa to watch Netflix, with wine and snacks in their hands. 


„Jess told me to leave them alone. So she’s the one to blame,“ Justin replied. 


„Your first born will be there. Hopefully he will keep them up from smoking your pot,“ Josh teased. 


„Silas is back?“ Eve asked surprised. 


„Ya. He’s coming home tonight and wants to surprise Phin,“ Justin explained. 


Eve got lost in thoughts.


„Is there a problem, babe?“ Josh wanted to know.


„No. I’m just wondering how Lizzy will react,“ Eve answered. 


„Since he left for London, she didn’t talk about him anymore. Maybe she’s finally over him,“ Josh said. 


„I have more spicy news,“ Justin announced. 


„Spill,“ Eve said curiously. 


„Jess believes Phin is in love with Lisa.“ 


Eve and Josh exchanged surprised glances. 


„But he’s too old, as well,“ Josh complained. 


„Don’t blame me, I have nothing to do with that,“ Justin talked back. 


„Come on, babe. It’s not that bad,“ Eve said to Josh.


„As long as they just hold hands until she’s full aged…“ Josh replied.


„Ya, sounds very realistic to me,“ Eve teased her husband. 


„Okay, we better change the subject,“ Justin suggested. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story