The Timberlake’s house was completely crowded. A DJ was playing some current club music. In the giant kitchen a caterer prepared an opulent buffet for all guests. Lisa and Violet arrived one hour ago. They’ve been standing at the bar and sipping Champagne.


„Be careful, Liz. When your parents find out that you’ve drunk, they’ll never let you join a party again,“ Violet warned her. 


„It’s not like you’re allowed drinking,“ Lisa talked back. 


„I’m not. But I know my limits, comparing to your prior experiences with alcohol.“


Lisa rolled her eyes and took a sip. 


„Stop being a grinch.“


In the next moment Phin joined the girls at the bar. He gave Violet a short smile, before giving his full attention to Lisa.


„Are you enjoying yourself?“ he asked, smiling adoringly at her. 


Her sexy outfit was giving him a tough time. He needed all his strength not staring at her boobs. 


„Yes, we do. Thank you,“ Lisa replied. 


„Um… did you already tasted the food? They have Sushi. You still love Sushi, right?“ Phin continued asking. 


„I noticed. I’ll try later, Phin.“


Phin was a little stressed, not knowing how to engage Lisa in further conversation. Before he figured out what to say next, he felt a hand grabbing his right shoulder from behind. He turned around and saw his brother smiling all over his face. 


„Si! Oh my god! You’re back!“ Phin cheered happily. 


„Happy birthday, bro!“ Silas cheered back.


Both hugged each other tightly. In the same moment Silas noticed Lisa. She pierced him with her big blue eyes, acting completely unimpressed.


Silas felt like everything happened in slow motion. With her expressive make-up and her confident appearance she looked beyond her years. He was barely able to process the unexpected situation. 


Violet was watching the scene. Lisa’s plan seems to work out pretty well. She was having Silas’ full attention, without even saying a word. The boys released each other. Silas was still staring at Lisa. 


„Hey Si, you’re already back from London?“ Lisa said cooly, not losing her pokerface. 


Silas realized he was still staring. He cleared his throat, before answering her question.


„I am. It’s nice to see you, Lizzy.“  


Lisa cracked smile. Then she came closer and gave him a hug. Smelling her delicate perfume made his heart skipping a beat. She released him quickly and gave him another emotionless smile. 


„We’ll have something to eat now. See you later boys,“ she said and grabbed Violet’s hand. Then she pulled her friend to the buffet, without looking back. 


„What the hell was that???“ Violet asked in pure disbelief, as they reached the kitchen. 


„What exactly do you mean?“ Lisa asked back. 


„You… you just acted like Silas a nobody to you,“ Violet stammered. 


Lisa gave her an arrogant smile.


„Well, I learned one very important thing in the last two years. Boys always want most what they can’t have.“ 



„Bro…?“ Silas said, still processing Lisa’s appearance. 


„Yes?“ Phin asked, being irritated about his brother’s behavior. 


„What the hell happened to Lizzy?“ 


„You mean her hair? She changed it a while ago.“ 


„It’s not just her hair. She looks and acts like a completely different person.“ 


„You’ve been gone for two years, Si. She just grew up in the meanwhile.“ 


„Ya… obviously… she did,“ Silas replied, still sorting his mind. 



After having some food, Lisa organized more Champagne for herself and Violet. 


„Okay, that’s the last one,“ Violet said, taking a sip. 


„Maybe for you,“ Lisa replied naughty. 


Then she pulled her friend to the dance floor. 


„Come on, V. Let’s give the boys a tough time.“ 


Lisa begun dancing temptingly with her best friend. 


„I’m too sober for this,“ V complained. 


Lisa raised her glass and emptied it in one go. Violet rolled her eyes, before doing the same. They put the glasses aside and continued dancing together. 


„My dad wrote a song about this for a reason, you know,“ Lisa said cheeky, moving her hips to Violet’s rhythm. 


Violet felt the alcohol in her veins. She started relaxing and enjoying her sexy dance with her friend. 


Silas was upstairs in his room to change his clothes. He was wearing black destroyed jeans and a slim black t-shirt. As he returned to the party, he noticed Lisa dancing with Violet. Their sexy moves caught his attention and he couldn’t stop staring. 


Suddenly Phin appeared. 


„Hey Si, have a drink with me,“ he said to his older brother. „We have some Bourbon.“ 


Silas nodded and followed Phin to the bar. 


„How you managed having a bar?“ Silas asked, while the bartender was preparing their drinks.


„Mom and dad aren’t that naive, Si. They allowed beer and Champagne. But the good stuff I organized by myself.“ 


„Just don’t lose control about the situation, bro,“ Silas warned him. 


They clinked glasses and took a sip. Silas eyes spotted Lisa again, who was still dancing with Violet. Then two guys showed up at the dance floor, obviously being attracted by the girls’s dance moves. 


„What’s your name, beautiful?“ one guy asked Lisa, giving her a sexy smile. 


He was big and well trained, having wavy blond hair and piercing green eyes. Lisa assumed he was in his early twenties. 


„Lisa,“ she replied, smiling back at him. 


„I’m Ryan,“ the guy introduced himself. „And that’s my friend Steven.“ 


„Hi Ryan and Steven. That’s my friend Violet,“ Lisa replied. 


„I was wondering, if you like to join us in the studio,“ Ryan said next.


Lisa and Violet exchanged irritated glances. 


„Justin’s studio?“ Violet asked. 


The boys nodded. 


„I know where Phin’s dad hides his little treasure,“ Steven boasted. 


„Are we talking about his pot?“ Lisa asked. 


Both boys nodded again.


„How do you know where he hides it?“ Violet wanted to know.


„Phin told me once,“ Steven answered. 


The girls looked at each other. 


„I don’t think this is a good idea, Liz,“ Violet said. 


Lisa was also hesitating. But then she noticed Silas from distance, staring at her. 


„I’m in,“ she suddenly said, giving both boys a sexy smile. 


„Lizzy…“


„Come on V, don’t be a killjoy,“ Lisa persuaded her friend. 


The guys smiled smugly and gestured them to go ahead. Violet hesitated for a short moment, before she gave in. 


„Tell me about London,“ Phin said and brought his brother back to reality. 


„Hm?“ Silas replied.


„London? How was it?“


„Ummm good, but honestly I didn’t have much time to enjoy the city…“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story